Jordan Exteriors

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2010

10 Consecutive Year Super Service Award Winner in Doors, Siding and Windows! We are a home exterior remodeling company that specializes in vinyl replacement windows, siding and doors. Our window installers are from the Amish community and are craftsmen with over 23 year of experience. We offer

2022 Super Service Award

window replacement (278)door installation (97)siding companies (60)general contractors (24)roofing (17)gutter repair (12)woodworking (4)glass repair (4)roof cleaning (3)insulation (3)drywall (2)decks & porches (2)

10/27/2022

Ryan H.

Jordan Exteriors was excellent to deal with from start to finish. Fair price, great quality product (Okna Windows), and excellent craftmanship/installation. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Replace 10 old wood windows with new vinyl windows

Work Completed On 10/17/2022

10/01/2022

Jeremy B.

Joe came out and gave me a no-hassle quote which was a fair price then Dan and his crew came out and installed our windows in a jiffy. Highly recommend Jordan Xteriors.

Description of Work
New windows

Work Completed On 09/30/2022

We appreciate the great review and kind words.

09/29/2022

Shanna S.

Everything about the process with Jordan Exteriors, from start to finish, was seamless. Working with Joe in the beginning about the sale went really well. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and I never once felt pressured or coerced into anything. In fact, he made several suggestions that would save us money on the sale. The team who did the install was courteous and prompt. They went out of their way to take care of protecting our house, were very efficient, and made sure to leave every room better than they found it. I have already recommended Jordan Exteriors to others and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
19 new windows and a sliding patio door

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

Thank you so much for the review we really like the feedback

09/28/2022

Ken S.

Excellent the workers very friendly did a outstanding job. cleaned everything up . also washed the windows.on the new patio doors that were replaced. In the future if I need any more doors replaced or windows"s I would definitely employ this company.

Description of Work
Two Patio door's replaced.

Work Completed On 09/28/2022

it was a pleasure working with you thank you

09/23/2022

CODY S.

Sales team was prompt and professional, the crew was great, the work was done well and completed exactly on schedule. The windows appear to be high quality and the prices were fair. Overall we would highly recommend Jordan Exteriors.

Description of Work
Window replacements

Category glass repair

Work Completed On 09/14/2022

Thank you. We really appreciate the great feed back

09/19/2022

Brady R.

Great, Joe and team did a great job at understanding my needs, and setting appropriate expectations. Work was completed faster than promised and outcome was great

Description of Work
Siding repair and window install

Category siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/19/2022

we really appreciate the kind words thank you.

09/01/2022

Patricia P.

Very professional and polite from start to finish. Excellent work at a fair price. They will make sure the job is done well. Would definitely recommend to others.

Description of Work
We had eight windows replaced and will be replacing our patio door with them.

Work Completed On 09/01/2022

thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you.

08/05/2022

STORM S.

Jordan Exteriors is amazing!! The Jordan Exteriors team installed a new sliding door for us. From the first time I spoke to Joe to Dan putting the finishing touches on the door, I was blown away by their customer service and professionalism. We will definitely be having them take care of our next project. Great Price, Great Product and Excellent Customer Service

Description of Work
Installed New Sliding Door

Work Completed On 06/08/2022

07/29/2022

Tim Q.

Outstanding service and impressive problem solving! Our second project with this team. From project review/estimating to final application, the Jordan Exteriors team delivered a quality product installation with some exceptional problem solving from fixing layers of previous owners "handy-work" to a partial sunporch rebuild/improvement to fixing decades of nature's impact. The team did it right!

Description of Work
LP Smartside Siding Installation

Category siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/29/2022

Thank you gor the great review. We look forward to working with you again.

07/20/2022

Claire J.

Jordan Xteriors did a fabulous job on our picture window and sliding door. The guys were efficient and did high quality work. We have no complaints! Will hire again!

Description of Work
Picture window and sliding door

Work Completed On 07/20/2022

Its was a pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for the review.

07/11/2022

Lauren S.

Courteous and professional, great work and love my new doors!!

Description of Work
new exterior and screen door installation

Work Completed On 07/06/2022

Thank you so much fir the review, we do appreciate it

07/01/2022

Arielle L.

My parents recommended Jordan Exteriors to me after they came and repaired what another local company had messed up during a new window installation. They spoke highly of their work ethic and fair prices, and after working with Jordan Exteriors, I couldn't agree more! I will return any time I need my windows or patio door serviced.

Description of Work
Full house window replacement

Work Completed On 06/23/2022

It was a pleasure working with you thank you so much for the review.

06/24/2022

Marie K.

I first hired Jordan Exteriors in the fall of 2020 to replace a broken second floor window, two ancient first floor windows, and my old patio door. The installation was fast, super professional (they wore masks and booties) and they cleaned up everything inside and out. When I decided to replace my entry door and screen door this summer, I didn't even hesitate. I called Joe Uselman right away and as with before, he came right out to measure and quote me. With the supply chain, I was fully expecting not to get my install until July, but it came in early and they got it done in about an hour. I have referred them to many friends and just recently my neighbors who called up and said "Give us exactly what you gave her!"

Description of Work
Patio door, first and second floor windows, front entry door and screen door

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

Thank you so much for tge kind words m. We really appreciate it.

06/08/2022

Sterling N.

OUTSTANDING! We are 100% thrilled with our new siding! The men who were here working on our house were nothing short of meticulous. They could not have been more careful with every aspect of the work they did. This turned out even better than we expected! I highly recommend Jordan Exteriors - really exceptional quality of work and materials. Also - they were extremely careful working around our landscaping and left the property immaculate when they were done.

Description of Work
new siding on house and detached garage

Category siding

Work Completed On 06/08/2022

Thank you for the great review we do appreciate the time you took to comment m.

04/25/2022

Lisa R.

Jordan Exteriors is top-notch! We give them 5+ stars for customer service, turn-around time, quality, and price. We needed to replace all our windows (they were from 1937), and interviewed a number of window companies before we found Jordan Exteriors. From the moment their Sales Manager Joe entered our home, we knew we wanted to work with them. Joe is genuine, kind, knowledgeable, and efficient – he elicits instant trust. Instead of a high-pressure sales process (the kind where companies sit down at your dining room table to work on their estimate), Joe gathered the information he needed, answered our questions, and worked on his estimate from his office. We REALLY appreciated that approach! In addition, we were impressed with their turn-around time: other companies had estimated around 26 weeks for the windows to arrive, however, Jordan Exteriors was able to install them within 12 weeks. The entire process was smooth from start to finish: their communication was excellent, they were extremely punctual, and performed amazing work at a price that was much more affordable than some of the other estimates we had received (Jordan Exteriors has built its business on referrals, so you’re not paying for marketing). We are SO happy with the work they’ve done for us, and have received many compliments on the windows already. We just re-hired them to replace our storm door and look forward to working with them again. Our sincere thank you goes to Joe, Dan, and the entire team!

Description of Work
Window replacement for all living areas and basement

Work Completed On 04/25/2022

Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you.

03/21/2022

Beth V.

Our experience with Jordan Exteriors was fantastic. We wanted two transom windows cut into the side of the house which didn't have any windows. Joe came in October and gave a quote as well as advice on how to select the size windows we wanted. We signed the contract in November. The windows were ready to install in early March. The price quoted was less than another company we got a quote from and the service was exceptional. Dan was a great communicator about the installation and everyone I interacted with on the crew was professional and friendly. The whole experience was very positive and the resulting windows are even better than we expected. We couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
cut in two new transom windows

Work Completed On 03/11/2022

Review for Jordan Exteriors - 1422 Shenandoah Dr, Waunakee, WI - 39667682

It was a pleasure working with you and thank you so much for the kind words.

03/19/2022

Kristin R.

We had an exceptional experience with Jordan Exteriors. Their service and communication was great, the quality of their products was great, and the installation was extremely quick and well done. We love our new doors and window - literally could not be happier with how things went. We would definitely use this company again!

Description of Work
New window and replacement door/storm door

Work Completed On 02/14/2022

Thank you so much for the great review. We really of appreciate it and enjoyed working with you.

03/11/2022

Mark V.

The whole experience was fantastic. Joe met us at our home and laid out the options for us to choose. Its overwhelming with all the door styles, but Joe was patient with us even through multiple changes we requested. It never felt pushy, and we chose Jordan Exteriors because of Joe's sales approach. Then, once it was time for install, Dan's team was stellar. Professional and quick. It never felt like I was bothering the installers with my requests. We would definitely recommend Jordan Exteriors and the doors look fantastic. Our home is much warmer and less drafty.

Description of Work
4 exterior fiberglass doors

Category woodworking, doors

Work Completed On 03/08/2022

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate the business.

03/03/2022

Marlene C.

The crew was punctual, friendly and professional. Great teamwork, with each person knowing just what needed to be done. All work was finished in less than 6 hours, including switching out a little used patio door to a picture window. They left the place cleaner than when they started. In our retirement, we opted for low maintenance windows. We are so pleased with the results. They were definitely what we were hoping for and we will enjoy them for years to come. Thank you Jordan Exteriors!

Description of Work
Home window replacement

Work Completed On 03/02/2022

Thank you so much for the fantastic review. We really appreciate your business.

03/02/2022

Michelle M.

We could NOT be happier with the job that Jordan Exteriors did. I called to get a quote and Joe came out the next day. Mike and his crew showed up on time and were done installing 9 new windows and a sliding glass door in the kitchen within 4 hours. They cleaned up everything and were just absolutely wonderful. I would hire them again in a second. When we end up building our new house we will definitely have them install all the windows and doors.

Description of Work
New windows & Sliding Glass Door

Work Completed On 02/25/2022

We really appreciate the kind words and great review. We look forward to working with you again.

02/10/2022

Jane G.

The windows are great and look wonderful. The crew was professional and courteous. Communication was excellent with Joe, Dan and Mike. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Windows for whole house

Category contractors

Work Completed On 02/10/2022

Thank you so much for the repeat business and great review. We really do appreciate it.

01/21/2022

Stacy S.

Other than having to wait what kind of felt like forever for the windows to come in, (which I don’t think they could’ve helped) we couldn’t be happier with every interaction and step of the process. Everyone we spoke with was kind, thoughtful, knowledgeable and professional. My windows look so lovely— not even the hint of a draft (a massive improvement). From a Covid and cleanliness perspective: They all wore masks (correctly), took their shoes off/wore boot covers, and cleaned up so well that I couldn’t even tell they had been there. They were all also exceptionally patient, answering my 150 questions and last minute requests. We are very grateful and will highly recommend.

Description of Work
10 windows replaced

Work Completed On 01/17/2022

Review for Jordan Exteriors - 1422 Shenandoah Dr, Waunakee, WI - 39605174

So sorry about the supply chain issues but thank you so much for understanding and still doing a fantastic review.

08/31/2021

Katherine M.

Excellent, and the crew were great about masking when needed (I'm higher risk). Went to work and got it done quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Window replacement