Hellenbrand Water Center

Founded 1967 • With Angi since February 2007

404 Moravian Valley Rd

Waunakee, WI 53597

Hellenbrand is a progressive, innovative, family-owned business located in Waunakee, WI. We have over 45 years of experience providing quality water treatment systems. We are experts at engineering and designing custom water treatment systems for city or well applications, as well as complex commercial/industrial application. We are known for our superior technical and applications support. Our continued growth in the industry is a testament to our value-added customer-focused business model. Additional phone number - (608) 849-5717. Additional emails - water@hellenbrand.com, lballweg@hellenbrand.com, malsmo@hellenbrand.com, jfetzer@hellenbrand.com & jeffh@hellenbrand.com. Additional DBA - Hellenbrand Water Center. Additional fax - (608) 849-7398....

05/23/2018

Judy B.

Spotted the leak right away; told me my options and installed on the spot. Gave me directions on filling the tub, etc. Very pleased with the manner and professionalism of the installer. It's been awhile so I can't remember the name of the installer. Insurance paid for most of it.

Description of Work
Leaking water softener; needed a new water softener

04/18/2018

Jan M.

very professional excellent service. Quality products. Easy to work with

Description of Work
new water softner

12/28/2017

Gerald M.

Prompt with no problems encountered. The one replaced was a 26 yr old Hellenbrand softener.

Description of Work
Water Softener

Category plumbing

05/31/2017

Tammy G.

It took a few calls to get someone to come out, but I was thoroughly satisfied by the service provided by Erik. This system is new to me, so I asked for someone to come out and explain the system and teach me what I had to do. Erik answered all my questions, got me set up with salt, adjusted the settings and put my mind at ease. When I called to ask, the people told me I probably didn't need this, it's such an easy system to manage. But when I said I'd just feel better having someone go over it with me, they kindly set me up. While he was here, he offered other services that I might consider in the future. If I do, I'd be thrilled to have the folks at Hellenbrand install a water filter

Description of Work
Information and introduction to a Hellenbrand water softener

02/05/2017

Joe M.

Tech was on time, communicated very well about what he would be doing, and was very professional.

Description of Work
Installed new water softener

10/18/2015

Mike V.

I arrived at their location with my water samples and within about 10 minutes Juan confirmed that our Hellenbrand water softener was doing its job as designed. While our water softener is 18 years old, he told me how I can maintain it myself and keep track of how well it's working. He also went through how to set up the water softener refresh cycle and even answered my questions about how it works. While I don't need a new water softener yet, I know exactly where I'm going when I do need one--Hellenbrand!

Description of Work
Juan at Hellenbrand responded to my questions about my water softener and invited me to come by for a free water assessment.

04/21/2015

Kendra T.

Everything went very well. Our old water softener was making a terrible noise so I finally called Hellenbrand. I researched water softeners before I called here and on the web. After a few questions they gave me a quote over the phone and set up a time to install. They actually recommended a cheaper model than what I thought I needed! The installer (Doug?) showed up right on time, and did everything in a very professional manner. When I told him I wanted to shop-vac behind the old unit before he put the new unit in, he said he would do it! He hauled out the old unit and cleaned everything up, showed us how the new one worked, and emailed us a receipt the same day. It seems to work fine, and the hot water pressure is a bit better than before. Plus with a bigger resin bed it does not have to cycle so often. Very satisfied!

Description of Work
Removed 20 year old water softener and replaced with new one.

Category plumbing,water softeners

Glad to hear everything went well with the installation. We appreciate the feedback and enjoy your new water softener!

03/04/2014

Cheryl S.

They are excellent! They are a good company. They are reliable and always on time. I never had any issue. I've been dealing with them for 2-3 years with the water purifier. They always come and service it. They are just very dependable. I really have no one to compare them to because I have only used them, but I am assuming their price is in line with everybody else's.

Description of Work
I use Hellenbrand Water Center for water purification and water softener services. They were just here today.

01/11/2014

Jody W.

The contractor was punctual, friendly, efficient and informative during the home visit to inspect, test and evaluate the existing water softener system. Everything checked out. Salt was added to the reservoir. Other suggestions were offered by the contractor. We will likely schedule annual inspections of the system and add salt delivery services to the home. The cost was reasonable for the services performed.

Description of Work
Contractor examined, tested and evaluated water softener system. Contractor added salt to reservoir.

07/23/2013

Betty V.

Very helpful on phone. Explained features of models Even made sure I got to scheduler right away before I left home. Installed on time. Called ahead to alert me would be here at earliest estimated time. Cleaned up and explained everything. Put in salt pellets I already had and left supply of solar salt.

Description of Work
Installed new water softener.

Fitchburg Plumbing

We specialize in plumbing services, repairs, inspections, installations, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Kegonsa Plumbing

Kegonsa Plumbing was founded in March 2018 by Luke Elsing. After 13 years of plumbing experience, he was exposed to several different owners and management styles. Luke decided to be a different kind of business and prioritize doing what’s best for his customers over his own profit margins. By sourcing only the highest quality products with solid warranties and doing craftsman-quality work on every job, Kegonsa Plumbing earned an A rating on Angie’s List in our very first year of business.

Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning

Since 1984, Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning has provided the Sun Prairie, WI area exceptional heating, air conditioning, Electrical and plumbing services; it’s no wonder they were voted Best Heating and Cooling company in Sun Prairie for 5 years straight! Offering professional technicians, same day installations and 24 hour service among other things make them the right choice for any HVAC or plumbing job. Call today to schedule your next appointment!

Offers by Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi

Water Coolers
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Residential drinking water systems, commercial and industrial water softeners, iron curtain, reverse osmosis systems, chlorine, taste, odor filters, neutralizing & turbidity filters.