T W MASTERS LTD

With Angi since June 2010

WASCO Windows opened in Milwaukee in 1957 as Wisconsin Aluminum Supply Company, and was purchased by Dave Paulus in 1983. At that time, the company manufactured aluminum storm windows, siding and awnings. Under Paulus’ direction WASCO became the first company in this area to manufacture then-new vinyl replacement windows. Since 1983 the Paulus family has transformed WASCO into a company that leads the industry in manufacturing and installing highly energy efficient window products, engineered for Wisconsin’s unique climate.

Owner operated, family run. I will look at the job, bid the job and do the job; my wife does the paperwork. Each job is individually estimated. I have over 30 years of experience and specialize in overcoming structural challenges. We will bring in our team of subcontractors when necessary, but generally it is just me and sometimes my wife will help me out. Customers like this because she cleans up really good!!

Allis Windows, Doors & More is a local, family owned company dedicated to your satisfaction. Our owners are personally involved in your project from start to finish. You can expect clear communication throughout the entire process. Our professional, expert installers are ready for your next home project.

08/04/2013

At the beginning of the 2nd week of June, I paid Home Depot of Grafton $335.00 for a new garage door opener that included $97.00 for installation. Home Depot was provided my home phone, my wife's work phone, and my wife's cell phone numbers. On 6-13-13, Pat from TW Masters called my wife's work number to schedule installation. My wife and I were off of work until Monday, 6-17-13. So I called Pat b...

Description of Work
Home Depot subcontracts TW Masters to install garage door openers. Home Depot in Grafton and Kohler both use this business. $97.00 for installation seems like a good price to save me the headache of getting someone to help me with it.

Category doors