ROBIDOUX BROTHERS, LLC

Founded 1976 • With Angi since May 2000

4.1

1112 Pearl St.

Waukesha, WI 53186

A Wisconsin home improvement leader for over 40 years. Robidoux Brothers, LLC has more than 50,000 clients across the Metro area with all finding to trust their residential and commercial siding, roofing, window & remodeling installation projects to Robidoux Brothers, LLC. FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1976. When it comes to your extierior needs, The name to know is ROBIDOUX!...

04/01/2021

Larry S.

They did a very good job replacing my roof and siding. They were prompt, respectful, and made sure everything was cleaned up at the end of the job. I was pleased with the end result and would recommend them.

Description of Work
Siding and Roofing

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

07/16/2019

GLENN A & SANDRA H.

Very responsive to the need to have roof work done promptly (due to leaks appearing in 3 rooms). Crew showed up and completed tear off/install in 1 day. Professional, respectful, pleasant and worked hard entire time. NEVER saw anyone doing anything but WORK (unlike some other crews we have seen on cell phones, leaving the site, etc.). The whole process, from initial inspection/quote to final inspection, however, was truly made easy because of John Mueller. He was an absolute professional and we thank him immensely! Great employee you have there Robidoux ... along with your great roofing crew! A+++

Description of Work
Roof tear off and new roof install

01/07/2019

THOMAS E.

The repair project for my siding took a little over a year to complete due to management changes.

Description of Work
Gave a warranty for siding that they installed.

12/04/2018

Kevin H.

After 4 phone calls and 2 online estimate requests I never got a response!!

Description of Work
Needed a siding estimate for my 2 story home with a 3 1/2 car garage

Category siding,garage builders

09/26/2018

Claire W.

Cameron Robidoux came to my house to give an estimate on siding just the upper portion of my house. He talked down to me and laughed at me for not knowing information. Then he gave me a $4500 estimate- a crazy amount. Later that day I called him and left a message asking for the square footage to gauge the price per foot, and he never called me back.

Description of Work
Siding On upper quadrant of house

07/25/2018

Maureen N.

At the end of the day - we love our new siding. The crew was very professional and the quality of the work appears very good when I look over the level of detail. They cleaned up well. The up front signing of the contract was good, Craig took time to explain things in detail and answered our questions. When we realized the initial quote didn't have some items we wanted - he came back out and remeasured and made sure we were on same page - so all good there. He took an extra trip out to drop off samples which was appreciated. I would give a B rating due to punctuality. Job started 2 weeks later than planned (I get it - weather and material shortages - it happens) - but every communication once the job started was overly optimistic - said it would take 1 week - but checking progress, they weren't going to make that. Then they got to 90% complete and ran out of material. a few days to get more turned into next week - turned into the week after - be there tomorrow turned into the day after tomorrow. But the job is now finished - we love their work - just frustrating getting to the finish line. 5 week delay from the original plan. That was my B rating - It should be B minus / C+ when we got the bill before job finished. Craig realized that shouldn't have happened.

Description of Work
Tear off and replace house siding

10/05/2017

Susan D.

From start to finish, our siding project went well and we are so pleased with our new siding and new downspouts. Owner Craig Robidoux is very easy to work with, responds in a timely manner with his communications, presented us with a simple, well designed and easy-to-read project proposal and his price quote was very competitive with the 5 others we had received. What impressed us immediately during the selection process was his honesty, the company's 35 years in business history, previous positive customer reviews, and he was willing to meet with our condo association homeowners on 2 separate occasions to present us with our options and answer any questions we had. Project started in mid-April with an expected timeline of 2 weeks. Due to 4 days of rain and then a weekend snowstorm, project was slightly delayed, but once the weather cleared up, the crew worked tirelessly to finish as soon as possible. Daily cleanup was done around our property and the foreman Wayne was very nice, respectful and easy to work with, always doing little extra things to ensure customer satisfaction, like bringing over straw to cover the lawn when it was extremely muddy, remounting of our DirectTV dish, and reimbursing me out of his own pocket when our small patio table was accidentally broken by a falling piece of lumber. I would highly recommend Robidoux Brothers LLC for any siding needs you might have.

Description of Work
New Siding, Gutters and Downspouts

Category gutter repair,siding

05/04/2017

Jaime T.

We found Robidoux Brothers through a preferred program by James Hardie. We were shocked that they had so few preferred contractors. We talked to Hardie themselves along with read all the reviews on Angie's List, BBB and Nari. They sounded like the real deal. They did not disappoint. The crew was fast and clean. Now we have the best looking house on the block.

Description of Work
Siding and trim.

05/02/2017

Scott K.

We are extremely satisfied with the job that was performed on our home. Our roof was in really rough shape from neglect by the previous owners. We were originally slated to get our job done on or after 4/1/2017. The weather was not cooperating to well in the beginning of April. After a heavy rainfall we noticed a leak we thought had been repaired a year earlier had started again and called Robidoux to see if they could send someone out to patch it until work would begin. We received a call back first thing the next morning from Mike (Project Manager) and asked if we would just like them to begin on Monday. I said absolutely. They brought an entire Army to work on the house at 8am on Monday Morning. I returned home at 4pm to find that not only was the tear off complete but almost the entire roof was re-shingled and my yard was immaculate. We do not have a small roof. They completed the entire job in 1 day and it looks amazing. I highly recommend Robidoux for all of your roofing projects.

Description of Work
Complete roof Tear off and replacement

11/01/2016

michelle B.

Overall, they knew what they were doing and did it well. They forgot to do one little thing to finish the project, had to call them back. (Reason for B rating there.) Not a big deal though, as they were responsive, very easy to work with, and professional. We would absolutely hire them again and refer to friends & family as well.

Description of Work
These guys did a good job on our sideing and roof, got it done quickly, and cleaned up nice.

06/02/2016

Shane O.

No response from ROBIDOUX BROTHERS LLC. period, nothing!

Description of Work
After 2 attempts asking them to please call me to set up getting an estimate for work, no response. No email, no phone call, nothing.

04/15/2016

Kim S.

We had hail damage 8/15 in our area. We needed our house roof replaced along with our 2 outbuilding roofs replaced due to hail damage. Hired Robidoux Brothers to replace the house roof. My husband/friends/family replaced the 2 outbuilding roofs. Since November, we have had 3 separate times that our house roof shingles have blown off in different sections. Our 2 outbuildings have had zero shingles blow off during these times. We sent 2 shingles into the company that makes the shingles IKO, and they reviewed the shingles and photos and came to the conclusion that the shingles on our house roof were installed incorrectly due to high nailing and was not installed to their companies specifications. Meaning, the shingles are not nailed on the nail line on the shingle where they suppose to be nailed, they are nailed high in a single layer of shingle, therefore this causes the shingles to lift off during storms and blow off. We have the letter from IKO stating this. Also, underneath the shingles there is a under layment that prevents the roof from leaking from water. When the shingles flew off my husband noticed that there are slits in the under layment where the contractors cut they shingles instead of cutting them on a board, therefore there is risk of the roof leaking due to these slits. We had issues from day one with this company. Primarily starting this roofing job back in November when we had severe rain weather expected the evening they decided to remove the entire back of our roof. Reassuring us they would be done with roofing the back of the garage before the rain started. Well they didn't finish that day and it rained and rained. We had tarp issues and buckets in our attic collecting the water where it was leaking in. My list could go on and on here.

Description of Work
Roof Installation

Thank you for the opportunity to respond. On the day I signed the contract with the [Removed Member Name] (October 5th), I gave them the opportunity to start the roofing project for spring of 2016. Explaining to them that shingles need time to settle and seal. And that in high wind areas such as Wind Lake and homes with little tree coverage blow offs can happen over the winter. It is the same opportunity I offer all my home owners starting in October. The [Removed Member Name] declined and opted to start as soon as they could. Noting a November 5th start time, Mr. [Member Name Removed] called me two weeks after the contract signing to postpone the project. He wanted to see if he could get the work done for cheaper. I obliged. A week and a half after that call, Mr. [Member Name Removed] called me to proceed with the work. As a result of the delay we started the work on November 16th 2016. This again is important to note that the shingles will not have proper time to seal. On February 19th SE Wisconsin experienced a day of high winds. In the news was a truck that blew over on the freeway, power outages, and yes shingle blow offs. Mrs. [Member Name Removed] called me that day to inform me of a patch of shingles that had blown off. I had them replaced in under 24 hours. The next and last major wind storm was March 16th. Again, power outages, Highway signs blowing off and yes, shingle blow offs. Again, This time Mrs. [Member Name Removed] texted me about the blow offs. We had it repaired in under 36 hours. On March 22, I received a call from Chad, the [Removed Member Name] insurance handler. In that conversation was all of the above, also assuring him come summer the shingles will seal and this will be a none issue. Chad informed me the Schendels were in contact with IKO and their reps. That same day I received a call from Steve the area IKO rep. Steve told me he talked with Mrs. [Member Name Removed] and assured her come summer the shingles will seal. Shortly thereafter I received a call form Chad their insurance guy about IKO's reply that shingles nailed too high and might be susceptible to high wind. In IKO response letter they state " the condition can be repaired by re-nailing, per the application instructions, and hand sealing the shingles using asphalt plastic cement..." Chad asked me my response. My recorded response was agreeing that those shingles were nailed high. We fixed them immediately by full replacement of the shingles in that area. I step above and beyond what IKO would be acceptable. I assured Chad for as long as the Schendels own there house we will service there roof if needed short of a tornado, and/or chimney leak. The [Removed Member Name] opted to flash there own chimney to save money. IKO noted that shingles nailed high can have problems but can be addressed. A handful of shingles that were nailed high does not result in a full roof replacement. Roofing contractors in SE Wisconsin are still cleaning up from those high wind storms. This is not just a Wind Lake thing, this was all of SE Wisconsin. As I can understand the Schendels frustration, a full roof replacement is completely unreasonable andunnecessary. Please note again, the [Removed Member Name] have a lifetime labor warranty. For as long as they live in that house if they have an issue, Robidoux Brothers will be there. Robidoux Brothers is a 40 year old contractor. Family owned and operated for two generations. This is not the first blow off we have had. It happens. This is the first request for full replacement due to a handful of shingle blow off that were installed in November with a warning that in high winds this can happen.

10/13/2015

Dan Q.

Work went very well. Team removed old roof and replaced in one day. They had a full crew of about 6 people, doing 2 floor roof, garage roof, and 1st floor extension roofing. There was a second team to remove old siding and replace. They cleaned up the debris, did a nice job in wrapping the house, repaired any wood that was not 100%. The work took about 4 days and team did a great job!

Description of Work
Replaced roof and siding of home.

06/04/2015

Shelley M.

They matched the existing shingles to the ones that were currently on the roof. I am thrilled to say that they did in fact fix the roof leak when other roofers were not able to fix it. They were a little bit more pricey, however, they took care of the job and offered a warranty for the work that they completed.

Description of Work
They fixed a roof leak that other roofers were unable to find and fix. They replaced the rubber roof and re-shingled a portion of the roof.

Category plumbing,roofing

06/07/2014

CHARLES C.

They quoted me the price of $1.000 and did the work the same day. They did a great job and cleaned up after themselves the roof looks great. I would use them again in a heartbeat for any work they do

Description of Work
Put a new roof on a porch for me

04/01/2014

beau P.

We bought a house that they have done a contract work for bathroom. There's with the sinkers leaking, the previous owner didn't know about it but it was one of those vessel things that's made out of stone so they came back out so it was tough to get a hold of them. They think because the owner was on vacation at that time but they came back out and was able to fix the leaking sink with impregnation. Because they had done the original work in the bathroom, they didn't charged me that was nice. They did come back out because there's an issue with something they have done. I wasn't even the original pair so to speak, builder work so that was very nice.

Description of Work
Robidoux Brothers fixed a leaking sink in my bathroom.

Category plumbing

02/10/2014

Ricardo R.

professional and fair price. I chose another provider but would consider using these guys in the future.

Description of Work
roofing estimate

01/28/2014

Bonnie B.

The roof was torn off, replaced and all cleaned up in one day. The gutters and gutter covers were also replaced within a day. They were a little behind with scheduled work due to weather and their work load. Overall...very pleased with the contacts and work completed.

Description of Work
They replaced roofing and gutters and added gutter covers.

08/20/2013

Gail K.

They did great work owner was a very nice but not very good at returning calls.

Description of Work
gutters on and roof.

07/25/2013

Betty O.

Robidoux Brothers, LLC's work was excellent. They came when they said they would and did all the work on the windows in one day. The patio door and the new siding was done during about 10 days of work, delayed only by rain. The workmen were excellent and cleaned up well after the work each day. We are very happy with the quality of the work and how well the whole job was done.

Description of Work
Robidoux Brothers, LLC re-sided our whole house, installed all new windows throughout the house (except for the front picture window), and installed a new sliding patio door for us.

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

05/20/2013

Jim W.

Good work. Clean up was fine.

Description of Work
Complete tear off & re-roof my 1000 square ft. ranch home. Also added a few attic vents.

05/06/2013

Doug C.

The actual contractor did the sales pitch, which was a refreshing change from the professional salesmen of the larger firms. I graded the product quality as B because, as the company explained to me, their windows are in the mid-range, but their price fairly reflected that. We went with a different company for reasons outside price/quality considerations.

Description of Work
Received an estimate for full-home window replacement.

11/06/2012

MADELYN S.

After our remodel and new landscaping we developed a leak in the basement. The foundation specialist we hired noticed that the pitch of our gutters was incorrect. We called the people who put the gutters on during our remodel. The previously noted overflows were discussed. Minor changes were made - we agreed to this plan. I called them back out to check the pitch. I told the person I talked to that we were previous customers.hen the person came to look at things he agreed that the pitch was wrong. The person who came out acted like he didn't believe they had done the work. He did give me the down spouts for free. They changed the pitch, added pieces at the corners that overflow (sorry I don't know the name of them). The work they did is working well. Now we only get overflow during severe storms. The amount of water that comes over the top is much smaller. I am concerned that the person who came out was not aware of that. The company reponded quickly to my call, the workers were professional.

Description of Work
Adjusted gutter to decrease overflow during storms. Replace downspouts to match rest of gutter.

Category gutter repair

09/13/2012

Tom R.

Great ...... From quote, getting the work done and cleaning up.

Description of Work
They stripped our cedar siding, wrapped the house and put up Hardi Plank siding.

08/14/2012

Barbara F.

We used this company on our previous home and were pretty satisfied with the roof, soffits facia and gutters they replaced. We needed only gutters this time. Edgar and his crew were FANTASTIC. Edgar told us allot about our rubber roof we didn't know. He also let us know what future maintenance we would need. He was so helpful, he even swept off the leaves and helped my husband carry a dresser into the house (I could have done it but it was a bit heavy). They cleaned up beautifully. I've made so many mistakes hiring people but this was definitely not one of them!

Description of Work
Removed old gtters and replaced with new.

Empire Home Remodeling

Empire Home Remodeling, Inc specializes in windows, siding, roofing, creativity, customer service and project management necessary for success. Our most satisfied customers are those who want a company to manage their project, leaving the problem solving and details to the professionals, thus allowing them a worry-free experience.

Offers by Empire Home Remodeling on Angi
    Milwaukee Windows

No pressure sales because we know our product and pricing are better than the competition. In addition to our goal of a quality product and competitive pricing, Milwaukee Windows is also able to get you the windows within a short period of time (7-14 days). Milwaukee Windows began as the owner was searching for a quality window manufacturer for his investment properties. Although the big box stores had standard size windows at a reasonable price (for the quality level supplied), custom sizes were cost prohibitive and took a long time to get once ordered. In addition, there wasn't much selection if you wanted a higher quality product. Other window retailers were expensive and slow. After researching different windows and finding a high quality one he liked, he decided to go directly to the manufacturer and negotiate pricing since he had such a high volume of windows he would be ordering. Over the years, friends, fellow investors and contractors began requesting orders. As a result, Milwaukee Windows came to existence.

Weather Tight Corporation

Weather Tight is the Milwaukee area window leader and are a family owned and operated company that has been serving the nine-county area of Southeastern Wisconsin since 1986. www.weathertightcorp.com Weather Tight is Wisconsin’s largest exterior home remodeler with more than 30,000 satisfied customers. Our proudest accolades include: -In business for 35 years -Over 30,000 satisfied customers -"A+" Rating with the Better Business Bureau -Wisconsin's most recommended remodeler Weather Tight is licensed, bonded and insured and a member in good standing of: -National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) -Metropolitan Builders Association (MBA) -Better Business Bureau (BBB) We offer our customers a free, in-home, no-obligation consultation and price quote. We are confident that we can provide you with the best quality product, for the best price – guaranteed! Weather Tight has a full-time factory-trained service department that will take care of your needs should you need your warranty serviced. You do not need to track down the manufacturer, just give us a call and we will take care of everything for you!

DC-069800011
    Wisconsin
    Wisconsin: Safety and Professional
    12/30/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing Available

ALL TYPES OF ROOFING, SIDING, REMODELING, DECKS, TRIM, WINDOWS, SEAMLESS GUTTERS, HARDIPLANK SIDING.