Pebble Creek Craftsmen LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2010

May contact through email....

Black Label Building LLC

Professional Flooring Installation Company

Shoreline Drywall

Our commercial and residential projects include both new construction and repairs/restorations. Occupied and fully operational job sites are never a problem. And we can also plan, manage, and build multi-phase jobs. Capabilities, Framing, Insulation, Drywall Hanging, Drywall Tape & Finish, Texture, Painting, Custom Finishes

Monarch Drywall LLC

Monarch Drywall LLC is a owner-operated business with 10 years of experience. Monarch Drywall LLC provides a complete line of drywall, insulation, tape and finish, wall texture, wallpaper removal and interior painting at competitive prices. It is essential for us to maintain the work area clean and finish the project by the time expected.

02/06/2014

03/30/2012

Ashok C.

Romie is as honest as they get. Hard to believe he is a businessman. He does impeccable work. The quality of his craftsmanship is better than anyone's I've ever seen. He measures many times and cuts once. He is always responsive and communicates frequently. He is always available to answer any questions. He will modify things to fit ones needs. I've referred at least 6-10 of my friends to him. He has done major work for them and doing a third project for me. I told him that it was either him or no one for my project. He is as good as they get. I'm not sure there is anyone better anyone could find in this or any other city.

Description of Work
Take down of family room and wet bar cabinets. Make new cabinets and bookcases. Remove the bathroom vanity. Reinstallation of new bathroom vanity. His son is doing the Granite.

10/28/2010

Ashok C.

He is an unbelievable cabinet maker. He did my kitchen and people who see the work can only say “wow.” His price is reasonable and his work is meticulous. When I checked his references people wouldn’t stop talking about him and now I know why. He is honest, he is straight-forward, and his attention to detail is impressive. There are people that would have charged us three or four times the amount but we got a custom kitchen. I just can’t believe the work that he did. I got my granite counter tops from his son and he coordinated everything including the plumbing and electrical. He did whatever I wanted. I think he underestimated when he would finish but he was so meticulous that we didn't care.

Description of Work
Pebble Creek Craftsmen installed solid cherry cabinets in my kitchen. He reinstalled my old cabinets in the garage and basement.

Category custom cabinets

Building, staining, finishing and varnish, installation of cabinets, hand-crafted custom cabinetry, minor remodeling and tear down of walls & removal of soffits and dropped ceilings, drywall, plumbing, electrical & tile work.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa