MILWAUKEE MAYTAG HOME APPLIANCE CENTER

Waukesha, WI 53186

major appliance repair

08/25/2020

CYNTHIA H.

It was good, they were excellent. I've given quite few people their card.

Description of Work
They fix my washing machine.

05/22/2013

Billy S.

My overall experience was great! I left a message with the company on a Monday morning. They called back within five minutes and were on site that afternoon. They ended up needing a part they did not have in stock, so they returned and finished the job on Tuesday. From my understanding, the part that needed to be repaired basically required taking apart the entire washer (which I confirmed on the Internet). So, considering that and the fact that the total with parts and labor was $230, I think the job was well worth the money. Just a side note that this company, although still called Milwaukee Maytag Home Appliance Center, is a service company only...they no longer have a store.

Description of Work
Replaced bad part (triple lip seal and bearing kit).

02/08/2012

PHILIP Z.

They came out very quickly and even did a check up on the washer and dryer for no extra cost. They also gave us a 30 day warranty.

Description of Work
Milwaukee Maytag Home Appliance Center came out and fixed a belt in my washing machine.

12/14/2010

Pam L.

The man who came was very nice. He was cheerful and the service was good. I was pleased with his service.

Description of Work
I used the services of Milwaukee May Tag Home Appliance Center on the 13th of December. They repaired the washing machine that was not spinning out.

08/25/2009

Theresa M.

He called me before he came out, when he came he nofied me of the problem. He say that he was unable to fix it the problem, and I needed somebody to clean the dryer vent. He also replaced my vent with one that was more efficient and effective. Then he tried to find the best solution to solve the problem, and honestly told me that he was able to fix the problem.

Description of Work
My dyer was not working proper so I called them out to service my dyer.

09/07/2007

SARA W.

Upon the first load the washer began to overflow with suds. If I had not been here to clean it up it would have been a larger problem as I live on the 3rd floor. When I called to inform of the issue, the man asked a series of condescending questions, and said he would send someone out but that he didn't know what good it would do. I told him that I did not appreciate the way he spoke to me then he ended up hanging up on me. I called back and explained what had just happened and the woman I spoke with replied with only "I'm sorry you feel that way." I asked for someone to call me from the service department, and have not heard a thing. I contacted another Maytag company, and I spoke to someone in their service department. The excuse that I was given was that the problem was with the detergent I used (Cascade Dishwasher Detergent). It was not. It was good through 2/23/08. Nevertheless, I purchased some new Cascade, and the problem did not occur.

Description of Work
I had them out to repair my dishwasher. Comments: On the 28th of August, I had a serviceman come to service my dishwasher. I left for out of town 10 min after he had made the repair so I had no time to run a load of dishes.

07/13/2007

DIANNA O.

From start to finish buying from this dealer was a good experience. I originally planned to buy a Kenmore dishwasher but the salespeople I spoke with were not as knowledgeable as the salesperson at Milwaukee Maytag. Their installer called within a day of my purchase to let me know he was going to be out of town over July 4th but would call as soon as he returned (which he did) and the dishwasher was promptly and expertly installed. The whole process took 37 minutes from the time the installer and his assistant walked into the house.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced old built-in dishwasher.

07/12/2007

SUSAN L.

He came with the parts needed. Worked quickly. Replaced the part and cleaned other parts. The dryer is quiet again.

Description of Work
Repaired a dryer that was making a metal-on-metal squealing noise as it ran.

01/12/2007

MARK K.

Milwaukee Maytag promised the commercial washer would have great durability. The failure of the base (a non-mechanical part, and supposedly sturdiest) should not require repair on a new wash machine. No willingness to reimburse me the cost of parts and labor. Milwaukee Maytag is also responsible: a major distributor, and they benefit from such expensive repairs. Repairman has already replaced a torn belt when diagnosing the cracked base. I will not, nor should I, pay additional repair bills because of other parts already inordinately stressed because of a prematurely cracked base. Milwaukee Maytag should either replace or repair it for free and try to get reimbursed themselves from Maytag. They have more leverage, and they promised a reliable machine. Note if they only choose to repair the machine, I insist it is completely evaluated to ensure me (in writing) that all parts are operative, in good condition & will function through their expected life. Most recent service was last week.

Description of Work
I purchased a Maytag Washer in 2004, which was seriously defective and replaced by Maytag in 2005. The Washer began making grinding noises, so I called a repairman who diagnosed it as a cracked base, with a repair cost from $200-250.00 It has not yet been repaired.

08/30/2006

WILLIAM R.

Jim the repair person was very knowledgeable about Maytag washing machines. He explained the problem and what was necessary to fix it. In short time our washing machine was repaired and working like new. Would call Milwaukee Maytag again for appliance repair.

Description of Work
Washing machine would not perform the spin cycle.

01/12/2006

NORMAN E K.

HE DID A GREAT JOB.

Description of Work
Repaired dryer buzzer.

06/20/2005

Benson M.

EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION. DID HOMEWORK IN ADVANCE BY GETTING MODEL SERIAL #, SO THAT THEY WOULD HAVE PARTS LIKELY NEEDED ON TRUCK WHEN THEY ARRIVED. PUNCTUAL IN NOTIFYING US OF APPOINTMENT TIME AND ACTUAL ARRIVAL. GAVE ADDITIONAL RECOMMENDATIONS TO MAINTAIN THIS WASHER. THEY DESERVE TO KEEP THEIR A RATING.

Description of Work
REPLACED CIRCUIT BOARD AND PUMP.

05/14/2005

WENDY H.

I WAS QUITE FRUSTRATED BECAUSE I COULD NOT REACH ANYONE, DESPITE 2 PHONE CALLS.

Description of Work
I TRIED TO SCHEDULE THIS COMPANY FOR EXTENSIVE REPAIRS ON MY 17 MO. OLD MAYTAG WASHER. I HAD NO LUCK EVEN REACHING SOMEONE.

04/05/2005

MIKE M.

I WOULD CERTAINLY CALL THEM BACK IF WE NEED APPLIANCE REPAIR AGAIN. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EASY TO WORK WITH.

Description of Work
THEY REPLACED AN ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT PANEL IN OUR MAYTAG DISHWASHER. WE FOUND OUT IT WAS UNDER WARRANTY. THEY DID GREAT WORK AND WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND TIMELY.

12/14/2004

ALLISON S.

OLD SCHOOL SERVICE - BACK DOOR, POLITE.

Description of Work
REPAIRED AND INSPECTED.

01/08/2003

YVONNE B.

Description of Work
WE CALLED TO REQUEST A CLEANING OF LINT FROM THE INTERIOR OF OUR MAYTAG DRYER AS RECOMMENDED BY THE OWNER''S MANUAL. MILWAUKEE MAYTAG TOLD US THEY DON''T CLEAN DRYERS. I ENDED UP DOING IT MYSELF. THIS IS OUR SECOND BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THESE FOLKS - WHEN WE BOUGHT OUR MAYTAG WASHER-DRYER 10 YEARS AGO FROM MILWAUKEE MAYTAG, THE DELIVERY/SERVICE PEOPLE COULDN''T FIGURE OUT HOW TO HOOK UP THE WASHER TO THE WATER; THEY HAD TO SEND OUT ANOTHER PERSON TO DO IT. WE WON''T GIVE THEM A THIRD CHANCE.

10/30/2002

DAVID C.

CAME RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF 2 HOUR WINDOW. INSTANTLY DIAGNOSED THE PROBLEM AND FIXED IT WITHOUT CHIT-CHAT. SERVICE CALL CHARGE WAS MORE THAN PARTS AND LABOR COMBINED BUT THAT WAS MY ONLY COMPLAINT.

Description of Work
REPLACED BLOWER ON DRYER.

06/27/2002

AMY W.

OUR DRYER DIED TWO DAYS BEFORE HAVING TO GO OUT OF TOWN FOR THE WEEKEND. WE BOUGHT A NEW WASHER AND DRYER ABOUT ABOUT 4PM ONE DAY, AND THEY WERE DELIVERED BY 11AM THE NEXT DAY. I THOUGHT THAT WAS PRETTY NICE. THEY ALSO DELIVER AND REMOVE EXISTING APPLIANCES FOR FREE.

Description of Work
LOOKED AT CURRENT DRYER AND SAID THE MOTOR WAS OUT. WE ENDED UP GETTING NEW WASHER AND DRYER DELIVERED AND INSTALLED.

Category appliance sales

03/25/2002

DENNIS L.

Description of Work
REPLACED OVEN IGNITER

11/09/2001

DID GREAT EXCEPT THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE HOOK UP IN THAT THEY FORGET TO TURN IT ON BUT WE WERE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF IT OURSELVES.

Description of Work
I BOUGHT A WASHER AND A DRYER AND THEY DELIVERED AND HOOKED IT UP AND TOOK AWAY OLD ONE.

Category appliance sales

11/09/2001

Description of Work
SOME SORT OF VALVE ON WASHER REPLACED

09/30/2001

MICHAEL A.

THE PART WAS GUARANTEED FOR LIFE, SO THEY REPLACED IT FREE OF CHARGE, BUT I HAD TO PAY $25 FOR TRIP CHARGE.

Description of Work
THEY CAME OUT TO REPLACE A SENSOR THAT HAD PREVIOUSLY BEEN INSTALLED BY THEM.

06/28/2001

John L.

ALTHOUGH THE STANDARD SERVICE CHARGE WAS SLIGHTLY HIGHER THAN SOME OTHER PROVIDERS I CONTACTED, THE PERSON WHO CALLED WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EFFICIENT.

Description of Work
REPAIR OF WASHING MACHINE.

05/01/2000

WARREN L.

THE COMPANY GETS AN F BUT THE REPAIRMAN DID A GOOD JOB

Description of Work
WASHER HAS TO BE REPAIRED NUMEROUS TIMES, DRYER ALSO

05/01/2000

Evan F.

VERY FRIENDLY BUT HE SAID HE WOULD COME BACK FOR SOMETHING ELSE BUT HE NEVER CALLED BACK.

Description of Work
CHECKED ODOR COMING FROM REFRIGERATOR, FIXED ICEMAKER

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Offers by Dave's Appliance Service on Angi
    AMTECH APPLIANCE SERVICE

Amtech specializes in Appliance Repair. We are family owned and operated and offer very fair and affordable pricing! We specialize in repairing the following: Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Stoves, Garbage Disposals, Ranges, and Microwaves. In April 2017, we added a service designed by Culligan which filters the water used for cooking and drinking. This system reduces Lead, Chlorine smell, Pharmaceuticals, Sediment, and much much more. Our motto is that when the job is done, you are delighted! Come visit our lively Facebook page; Amtech Appliance Service on FB. You can also visit our website @ Amtechrepair.com or email us @ Amtechrepair@yahoo.com. Prefer the phone...so do I...262-377-8516. Thank you for considering Amtech Appliance Service for your major appliance repair needs! We understand that when a Refrigerator is on the blink, this may be an after hours call. If we are available we will come so give us a try as often times we can help!

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

SERVICE OF MAYTAG, MAGIC CHEF AND JENN-AIR. Whirlpool, Kitchen Aide, Roper, Estate, Amana, Performa Some Kenmore

REPAIR OF REFRIGERATORS THEY DID NOT SELL.