MILWAUKEE MAYTAG HOME APPLIANCE CENTER

Founded 1962 • With Angi since May 2000

4.4

major appliance repair...

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Offers by Dave's Appliance Service on Angi
AMTECH APPLIANCE SERVICE

Amtech specializes in Appliance Repair. We are family owned and operated and offer very fair and affordable pricing! We specialize in repairing the following: Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Stoves, Garbage Disposals, Ranges, and Microwaves. In April 2017, we added a service designed by Culligan which filters the water used for cooking and drinking. This system reduces Lead, Chlorine smell, Pharmaceuticals, Sediment, and much much more. Our motto is that when the job is done, you are delighted! Come visit our lively Facebook page; Amtech Appliance Service on FB. You can also visit our website @ Amtechrepair.com or email us @ Amtechrepair@yahoo.com. Prefer the phone...so do I...262-377-8516. Thank you for considering Amtech Appliance Service for your major appliance repair needs! We understand that when a Refrigerator is on the blink, this may be an after hours call. If we are available we will come so give us a try as often times we can help!

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

08/25/2020

It was good, they were excellent. I've given quite few people their card.

Description of Work
They fix my washing machine.

05/22/2013

My overall experience was great! I left a message with the company on a Monday morning. They called back within five minutes and were on site that afternoon. They ended up needing a part they did not have in stock, so they returned and finished the job on Tuesday. From my understanding, the part that needed to be repaired basically required taking apart the entire washer (which I confirmed on the ...

Description of Work
Replaced bad part (triple lip seal and bearing kit).

02/08/2012

They came out very quickly and even did a check up on the washer and dryer for no extra cost. They also gave us a 30 day warranty.

Description of Work
Milwaukee Maytag Home Appliance Center came out and fixed a belt in my washing machine.

12/14/2010

The man who came was very nice. He was cheerful and the service was good. I was pleased with his service.

Description of Work
I used the services of Milwaukee May Tag Home Appliance Center on the 13th of December. They repaired the washing machine that was not spinning out.

08/25/2009

He called me before he came out, when he came he nofied me of the problem. He say that he was unable to fix it the problem, and I needed somebody to clean the dryer vent. He also replaced my vent with one that was more efficient and effective. Then he tried to find the best solution to solve the problem, and honestly told me that he was able to fix the problem.

Description of Work
My dyer was not working proper so I called them out to service my dyer.

09/07/2007

Upon the first load the washer began to overflow with suds. If I had not been here to clean it up it would have been a larger problem as I live on the 3rd floor. When I called to inform of the issue, the man asked a series of condescending questions, and said he would send someone out but that he didn't know what good it would do. I told him that I did not appreciate the way he spoke to me then he...

Description of Work
I had them out to repair my dishwasher. Comments: On the 28th of August, I had a serviceman come to service my dishwasher. I left for out of town 10 min after he had made the repair so I had no time to run a load of dishes.

07/13/2007

From start to finish buying from this dealer was a good experience. I originally planned to buy a Kenmore dishwasher but the salespeople I spoke with were not as knowledgeable as the salesperson at Milwaukee Maytag. Their installer called within a day of my purchase to let me know he was going to be out of town over July 4th but would call as soon as he returned (which he did) and the dishwasher w...

Description of Work
Removed and replaced old built-in dishwasher.

07/12/2007

He came with the parts needed. Worked quickly. Replaced the part and cleaned other parts. The dryer is quiet again.

Description of Work
Repaired a dryer that was making a metal-on-metal squealing noise as it ran.

01/12/2007

Milwaukee Maytag promised the commercial washer would have great durability. The failure of the base (a non-mechanical part, and supposedly sturdiest) should not require repair on a new wash machine. No willingness to reimburse me the cost of parts and labor. Milwaukee Maytag is also responsible: a major distributor, and they benefit from such expensive repairs. Repairman has already replaced a to...

Description of Work
I purchased a Maytag Washer in 2004, which was seriously defective and replaced by Maytag in 2005. The Washer began making grinding noises, so I called a repairman who diagnosed it as a cracked base, with a repair cost from $200-250.00 It has not yet been repaired.

08/30/2006

Jim the repair person was very knowledgeable about Maytag washing machines. He explained the problem and what was necessary to fix it. In short time our washing machine was repaired and working like new. Would call Milwaukee Maytag again for appliance repair.

Description of Work
Washing machine would not perform the spin cycle.

Category appliance repair

SERVICE OF MAYTAG, MAGIC CHEF AND JENN-AIR. Whirlpool, Kitchen Aide, Roper, Estate, Amana, Performa Some Kenmore

REPAIR OF REFRIGERATORS THEY DID NOT SELL.

Check, Visa, MasterCard