Masterguard Pest Control Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2013

N15W22120 Jericho Dr

Waukesha, WI 53186

Our enduring mission is to provide pest control services possible, unmatched by anyone else in the business. We believe that no other pest control company in the industry can compare to our level of service, and we’ll do whatever it takes to prove it. All of our pest control technicians are certified for both residential and commercial properties. Also Servicing Madison County Military Discount...

10/15/2020

Mohammad Farooq T.

I have been using MaterGuard for about 4 years now and recently I have noticed the customer service is going down the drain. In the last two weeks I called several time for mice problem at my property in Milwaukee and nobody answered the phone. I even left message but nobody called back. Finally I got hold of a Ven. We decided to meet at the property on Thursday Oct/15 at 3:30pm. I came to the property and waited for him but he did not show up. I called him and seemed liked he had forgotten to come to the property. He told me he will call me back in a couple of minutes. Its been 3 hours and he did not call. Its very disappointing to see the service going down the drain as I had good experience in the past

Description of Work
Service going down the drain

04/03/2018

Bernetta H.

Very well! pleased with prompt courteous service. Ryan came out promptly. He inspected inside and outside of house and garage. Filled some gaps to prevent entry. Explained whole process and what to expect. Very thorough. He also sprayed for spiders and other insects. He set bait stations. He will come back in a month to check everything. I am going to have their services on a regular basis. Ryan was terrific!

Description of Work
exterminate mice

03/15/2018

Lamont D.

They offer an initial fee but you have to subscribe to a contract. I was okay with that but they initially said they would come back in 3 months. I have received three visits in 4 months. Each time they charged me. I want to cancel but I will still pay a cancellation fee! The $79 will turn into more than you bargained for! If you have a duplex you have to pay for both flats even if the house is used as a single family!

Description of Work
Pest control

08/17/2017

Linda S.

They come out 4 times a year. They will come back if you need them to for specific issues. The $92 is for a quarter. They haven't always come back to check stuff they should check. I've actually called them to say they need to check this stuff because I can't always check it. We have mole traps out and they have to re-bait them. I will see my lawn getting chewed up and call them.

Description of Work
They performed exterior pest control.

01/08/2016

Chris N.

11/27/2015

Eric R.

Description of Work
Great job and very thorough!

11/05/2015

Kurt K.

10/06/2015

Barb J.

Description of Work
LCR completed a complete remodel of our (small) master bathroom. New vanity, sinks, tile floor, new shower (Onyx with tile accent) & shower fixture. They were good to work with, flexible, enabling us to reuse certain elements which were quite new and which we liked, such as the toilet, faucets, towel bars. They were nice to work with, providing the design assistance we needed to pick out colors and designs. | |We'd asked several other firms, all well known in the area, to bid the job. Two never got back to us, and the one that did over bid by 40%. LCR seems to work on the basis that the customer will appreciate having the opportunity to add to the scope of the project, as opposed to having to incrementally remove pieces. From a cost perspective, we enjoyed working with them. | |We love the finished product.

03/04/2015

Michael M.

Description of Work
Pest control.

02/25/2015

Tom B.

Description of Work
Exterior spraying

02/11/2015

KEYUR P.

Description of Work
They do a good job usually but a lot of times seems like the quality of communication between the person emailing us and the technician is lacking

02/04/2015

Theresa S.

Description of Work
Never returned my call.

02/04/2015

Melanie S.

Description of Work
Came to do regular service and follow up on a mice problem we were having. They are always very polite and informative. Would highly recommend.

01/28/2015

Chris N.

01/21/2015

Shelley C.

12/30/2014

Linda S.

All is going well. They treat each quarter and come back out when called also. Voles management seems to be effective. They are detailed and will ask if there are special areas that need treatment whether inside or out. Each visit they treated basement, garage, all through the interior of the house as well as the outside of the house including bushes. They seem to be very thorough.

Description of Work
Inside and outside pest control including vole management for 3 months. Contract for a year with a cost of $95.00 per quarter.

12/18/2014

KEYUR P.

Description of Work
They have been doing our pest control indoor and outdoor. Very responsive in terms of customer service and good quality of actual work, especially helping us get rid of voles. Only issue sometimes in the past has been the quality of service person that came out and marking off things not actually done. However, the owner/manager was responsive and corrected the situation without too much delay.

12/18/2014

Lisa N.

11/11/2014

Lauretta Z.

I really like the guy that came out. They really do a good job.

Description of Work
Pest control.

10/24/2014

STEVE O.

Back last month on September 24th Aaron from Masterguard came over and did an outstanding job in treating a couple of couches and three beds in my home that had bed bugs. This was the first of three appointments scheduled 30 days apart. He spent nearly 3 hours in our home while my wife and I took every article of clothing in our house to a coin laundry place to heat treat our clothes. From the onset I felt very comfortable with Aaron and left him in our home alone. I was very pleased with Aaron and how he handled himself. My wife and I have no idea how bed bugs showed up in our lives but I'll tell you once you see one in my opinion you need a professional to come in and treat with their chemicals. Initially; I attempted to handle on my own but in no time felt over whelmed so I went to a professional. I called a large company initially who recommended heat treatment but because of the expense I decided to go with a chemical treatment instead. . For our second treatment today I met someone who was also very experienced in bed bugs. His name was Dave and he too went way above and beyond on how he handled himself. The second treatment is much shorter lasting only 45 minutes to an hour but Dave too was just outstanding in his performance as Aaron was. From the onset I felt very comfortable with Dave and enjoyed both his conversation and his demeanor. Dave told me a bit of his history and experiences as he worked away both in NYC and in the windy city as a bug guy and I'll tell you.... my tiny infestation wasn't nearly what Dave has seen. Very interesting and friendly guy. At the tail end of our appointment I asked Dave if he could quickly spray my basement for spiders for an additional charge. At no additional expense to me he quickly sprayed the basement, the complete exterior of my 2500 square foot home and knocked down a couple of bee nests way up on top of my home with an extremely long pole. At the conclusion of all of his extra effort with no additional charge I mentioned to Dave that I'd be writing a review for Masterguard in Angie's List. If I could rate A++++ I would. In conclusion; the first treatment cost $500.00 back last month; today's treatment cost $250.00 and next month it will cost us $250.00 for the final treatment. Masterguard is doing something right because if they have quality people like Aaron and Dave working for them they're going to be going places. I have not seen a bed bug alive since last September and I'm hopeful I'll never see another one again.

Description of Work
Helped eliminate bed bugs from our life. Not often you hear of bed bugs in the burbs but once you have them they know no prejudice. How we got them I have no idea but am very pleased in this contractor and how they all handle their business. From my initial conversation with owner Lance to both fella's that have come to my home I am very pleased with this company and how they handle their business.

09/01/2014

Robbin L.

A guy came around the neighborhood selling service. It was a good price, so I signed up. Oops-I could have gotten an even better deal thru Angie's List. He came at the tail end of the service window. But did a great job. Clean and neat. I was glad I got the service. Was happier than with my last provider.

Description of Work
sprayed for pests, inside and outside, set out bait for ants/fleas/ticks, knocked down about a dozen wasps nests

06/18/2014

Jason C.

We used them because they approached us.

Description of Work
They sprayed in around the home and on the yard for different insects.

03/26/2014

Michael M.

When we moved into our home last year, we experience various pest related issues. Since using Masterguard, all issues have gone away

Description of Work
Perform pest control service quarterly.

02/26/2014

Jennifer S.

It was good. They did a number of services, they have been out about 3 times. They were very professional. They were on time. They answered all questions and all concern in their products. They do a good job. They were able to follow up as well.

Description of Work
Masterguard Pest Control did some work for us. They sprayed for insects.

06/01/2013

Lawrence H.

Technician arrived on time. He was very prompt and courteous. He took the time to examine the house and property before making recommendations. Explained options before application of the pesticide. He explained the service contract before leaving. I will be using Master Guard Pest Control in the future and would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Applied pesticide for Carpenter ants