KJN Builders Inc

Founded 1975 • With Angi since April 2010

WE are a full service general contracting firm with 35 years of carpentry background, we now have under ten employees and also use a full staff of great sub-contractors. 90% of our subs have been with us for over 20 years and are part of our construction team. We are fully licensed in the state of wisconsin were we do all of our work. All pricing is per project and based on job scope of work, specs, plans, and meeting with staff members to give all of our clients what they want. Our company is a family business with ties to our local community....

Empire Home Remodeling

Empire Home Remodeling, Inc specializes in windows, siding, roofing, creativity, customer service and project management necessary for success. Our most satisfied customers are those who want a company to manage their project, leaving the problem solving and details to the professionals, thus allowing them a worry-free experience.

Offers by Empire Home Remodeling on Angi
Exterior Pros

Exterior Pros is a locally owned & operated company based in Sussex, WI. Serving Southeastern Wisconsin, we strive to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves on building our business primarily through satisfied customer referrals. Award winning.

Ecoview Windows Of SE Wisconsin, LLC

At Ecoview we specialize in the installation of vinyl replacement windows. We do not do glass repairs. Over 36 years ago, our founder began his career in his family’s window business. Ever since, he’s been an active participant in the industry’s progress from plain wood windows to the exceptionally energy efficient vinyl replacement windows we install today. We have even expanded into selling doors, siding, and storm protection products. Our products are specifically designed for the region and climate where they will be installed. That means better performance for you, whether it is keeping your family snug and warm during a frigid winter, or reflecting the blazing sun of a hot climate. We’ve Got the Right Product for Your Home No matter if you are looking for windows, doors, siding or sunrooms, EcoView Windows has the product for you. Our wide selection of products means that we’ve got a high performance solution that not only suits your home’s energy needs, but also can be customized to create an attractive look and feel for your home. No other contracting company gives you such a wide range of window models and prices, all of which deliver exceptional performance and value. Call EcoView today to schedule your free, in-home consultation with one of our experienced professionals!

10/06/2020

David P.

Outstanding team to work with. Jim made sure that everything was communicated and timed the demo around the electrician and plumber. I would use all of Jim's guys in the future as he is an expert in getting it done right. We couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category remodeling,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling

07/18/2013

Diane G.

This is the second time I have used KJN Builders. This time they remodeled my kitchen, removing a wall between the kitchen and dining room making it an open concept area. The team was fantastic, providing everything I asked for and the outcome was fantastic. My 1965 house looks and quot;NEWand quot; - it is great. The crew ran into some inexpected items during this project, but you should always expect the unexpected its just going to happen. Mainly the household electrical ran thru the soffit which was being removed. They handled everything quickly and took the unexpected right in stride. It did not impact my deadlines in any way. In fact this really updated the electrical system for the entire house. It ended up being a win for me. The actual gutting work was done quickly and they cleaned up after themselves every night. I had the expected dust etc. but they kept everything cleaned up for me when I came home and needed to use the rest of the house. As the crew(s) continued to the new install everything went like clock work. It was obvious they had a plan and the plan worked. Jim had things scheduled out very well, he kept the crew moving and kept the different teams of people coming in right on schedule. From the electricians, plumbers, granite, and his crew of course. Jim checked in on the teams and with me throughout the whole project. I always new what to expect that day, the next day, and for the overall week. I felt informed, and I felt like Jim really listened to me and always answered my questions. All of the teams were well aware that I needed to live in the house as they worked, they were always very courteous and helpful. I would definitely recommend using KJN builders for any household changes or new construction you need to have done.

Description of Work
Remodeled kitchen

04/16/2013

Diane G.

The existing full bath was totally gutted and the ceiling was raised to bring it up to the std 8' level of the house. this bath was a shower over tub, and the tub was upgraded to a soaking tub. The 2nd bath was originally a walk thru half bath. This room was converted to a full bath with a shower stall. The start dates were established and an estimated completion time. They totally gutted both bathrooms in one day. From there the plumbers and electricians came in and did all the work in the walls. The plumbing and electricians brought everything up to code (the house was built in 1965 so everything was out of date). The inspectors were brought in for the approvals. The inspectors were the only delay that was encountered and KJN could not control these activities. Next they drywalled and then the tile work was completed. The walls were painted, the cabinets installed, the final plumbing and light fixtures were installed. The job was complete. Everything turned out great.

Description of Work
Project - update two bathrooms I used KJN bulders to gut both bathrooms and upgrade them. They were excellent to work with. An estimate was provided, and they worked with me to ensure they provided what I was looking fo. The team was very professional from start to finish. They took the steps to protect the rest of my house from the mess created during the work day and at the end of each day they cleaned up. They even got out the vacuum cleaner and cleaned the carpeting. I was extrememly pleased with them and will definitely use them for my kitchen remodeling project. (coming up soon)

04/10/2012

Joseph D.

He gave us value and reliability. He showed up on time and did everything he said he was going to do. If I had more remodeling to do I would use him in the future.

Description of Work
He was here for a kitchen remodel.

KJN Builders Inc

Founded 1975 • With Angi since April 2010

W316S2920 Roberts Rd

Waukesha, WI 53188

We are a full service general contracting firm with 35 years of professional experience in all phase's of carpentry. Our company is an accredited BBB menber with an A plus rating. Our company is also a NARI member in good standing. Our expertise in custom home building and extensive remodeling projects sets us apart from the pack due to the 35 years that we have been in business. We have the man power to do large jobs but love to do the small ones. Let us solve your building problems