JDT Mechancial Inc

Waukesha, WI 53188

96.1% eff. furnace special offer $1800.00 including install

08/29/2014

Nicholas V.

He arrived nice and early in the morning, 630 am. He was prompt to confirm the plans we made over the phone and he got started. He took out the old ac system and talked to me about the options for reusing any of the equipment I already had. Once he started drilling exhaust venting holes he uncovered a potential foundation issue and held off work until I had it looked at.I respect the guy's decision to stop work, it was very nice of him to not hold me for a dish payment while I had it looked at. Once I had it looked at and fixed he was ready to come back the next day and he finished it up.

Description of Work
Jim converted me from electric heat to the comfortable world of natural gas. Also replaced my indoor air conditioning coil which is working so much better than my old system. I can't even hear the ac running on its low speed. He was very professional and knew to stop when he encountered some questionable foundation behavior. After I got a foundation expert to check it out and fix it, he came back the next day and finished the job.

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/01/2013

Michael M.

missed appointments; replaced burner that was still working fine; did not use OEM part as advertised; offer discount then billed full price;too cocky.

Description of Work
tune up two furnaces and charge air conditioner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/21/2011

Amanda I.

Contacted JDT Mechanical by referral and received free estimate in writing. Called back to schedule service. There were two technicians that came to install the new furnace and air conditioner. They were both very clean and courteous. The installation took all day (approx. 8 hours). Jim, JDT Mechanical owner, walked me through the new units they installed and answered all the questions that I had. They left the basement cleaner that it was before they came to install the units. What I liked the most was that they didn't try to oversell me anything, only what I needed. After the walk through, Jim provided me the invoice and warranty information. They were very professional and honest. I have already referred JDT Mechanical to friends and family.

Description of Work
JDT Mechanical installed a New Furnace and Air Conditioner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

1st Choice Heating & Cooling

With more than 29 years experience as your indoor comfort specialists, 1st Choice Heating & Cooling is dedicated to providing the best possible solution for you and your home. Providing 24-hour service, you can count on us to provide you with a system that fits your family's unique needs. We've installed thousands of systems in Southeastern Wisconsin and our quality service, trust and integrity have earned us a reputation for doing the job right. Additional DBA - First Choice Heating & Cooling LLC

Guardianing Heating and Cooling LLC

We are a family run business since 1983. We specialize in all phases of heating and cooling services, installs, repairs, maintenance, and more! Our goal is to service all of our customers to their satisfaction without fail. Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Donovan & Jorgenson Inc

NATE (North American Technician Excellence) Certified HVAC Technicians available for tune-ups, maintenance, repairs, and installation of furnaces, boilers and air conditioning systems. We also offer Smart Thermostats, Indoor Air Quality Products, HRV/ERV Air Exchangers, and Bathroom and Kitchen venting. Working with your builder for new home systems. Commercial, Multifamily equipment and roof top installations, maintenance, and repairs. We also offer 24 hour emergency service 365 days a year, if you call our office at 262-784-6440 after business hours just press #1 for emergency service. You can also go to our website at donovanjorgenson.com.

MasterCard, Visa, Check

Refrigeration, food equipment, heating & air conditioning and appliance.