Flood Doctors

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2005

1463 Paul Ln

Waukesha, WI 53186

We offer Water Damage Restoration as well as a large variety of cleaning services. Water Damage Restoration services are available 24 hours a day by calling 800-618-3080. You can visit us online at www.FLOOD-DOCTORS.com. An Angie's List Big Deal or other promotions may be available for Angie's List

04/04/2018

Shane C.

Flood Doctors is GREAT!!! They do fabulous work. They go above and beyond any other carpet cleaners we've ever used. They are so professional and thorough - absolutely loved them. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs their carpets cleaned.

Description of Work
We had all the carpeting in the house steam cleaned.

03/10/2018

Michael W.

We called Flood Doctors after a recent water event at our home. I can't say enough about Patrick and his crew. It's rare to come across such thorough, honest, caring contractors. Patrick was excellent about answering calls and texts, giving us prompt service and helping us through our claim process. We 100% recommend Flood Doctors if you have a water loss or similar event. Thank you Patrick!

Description of Work
Water and mold damage to basement

06/28/2017

Kevin S.

Patrick was willing to come out the same day I called and provide an estimate of work. He was able to come back the next morning (a Saturday) to perform the work quoted and spent the entire day working. He followed up on three consecutive days to ensure that work was completed and all damage had been resolved. When I discovered that my insurance wouldn't cover any of the necessary work, he suggested to me an Angie's List promotion that saved me $400 off the final bill.

Description of Work
I had flooding in my basement that needed remediation.

Category water damage restoration, biohazard cleanup

06/12/2016

Eileen Z.

Patrick was very conscientious and helpful. He called ahead, came when he said he would and even raced to finish his final cleanup because I had to leave for the theater. The stair carpeting lifted up after he cleaned it, but I don't think that was his fault. He put everything back in place, but much cleaner than it had been. He's an extremely hard worker! He put down a tarp to protect my flagstone floor in the front hall and put corner protectors at the top of the stairs so his equipment wouldn't damage anything. He seemed very careful and meticulous.

Description of Work
Patrick cleaned up the water from all over my basement floor, dried everything up with industrial fans and dehumidifiers, then washed the floor and cleaned the carpets.

01/20/2016

Vernon R.

Showed up ahead of appointment. Paul was very patient with us as it took time for the depth of the problem to sink in and he tolerated by concerns and restrictions that I put in place. Our learning process slowed down the process as we had to process in our own minds the extent of damage. They did a great job addressing and being careful to take care of all the damage. It took several days to dry out everything. AFTERWARDS we were able to get a great deal on cleaning two of our carpets. The Carpets look great.

Description of Work
Emergency Response to water leak from loos gutter attachment- removal of baseboards -remove drywall, carpet, padding//clean up of debris // Microban treatment of floor and walls // Rental of LGR 2400 - Rental of 4 Blowers and 2 trips for testing -plus disposal of debris

12/03/2015

Soo K.

We are first-time home owners. We did not have a flood restoration specialist (or any handyman) on speed dial when we found out our basement had flooded. We didn't even know what the problem was. Turns out our sump pump probably broke a few days earlier. We were desperate and I found Patrick on Angie's List. He was very responsive and honest from the start with how much work would be entailed. We asked for a ballpark estimate for how much everything would cost because the company we had contacted right before quoted us an insane price just for one day. At the end of the 1.5-week restoration process, we were stunned that Patrick came in under his estimated budget. This was so unexpected and helpful as we still have the refinishing cost to burden, and seriously, when do people charge you less than what they quoted these days? The best part is, that my husband and I really felt that the quality of his work was thorough and that he could be trusted to do a good job as though our house was his house. Patrick was very flexible with his schedule, accommodating our crazy work hours, agreeing to come by at 5:30 AM or at 8 PM. Although we hope that our basement never floods again, we will definitely call him again if we need to, and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Our sump pump broke and our perfectly finished basement flooded. Patrick removed our carpet and baseboards, dried out the whole area over several days and sprayed Microban at the end.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, water damage restoration

06/15/2015

Felicia M.

The quality of the service was very good. He spent a lot of time and effort cleaning our carpet with special attention to spots and stains.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

04/07/2015

PAUL N.

Area was about 250 square feet. After cleanup, followed up and measured the moisture status on about 6 hour cycles. 2.5 days involved.

Description of Work
Removed effluent from septic backup in basement. Cleaned & disinfected appliances, floors, and walls [included sheetrock removal]. Dried and monitored wood areas. Used industrial dehumidifiers and fans in basement Worked for 10 hours straight on initial cleanup and odor removal.

Category water damage restoration

03/07/2015

Dan E.

It was quite a waiting process. They weren't here almost until school started. I was thinking air fresheners weren't going to take care of the cause of the smell. I liked that they filed a claim with the insurance company. It was their fault that the carpet wasn't back to where it was before. For the amount of work they did, I didn't think it was that expensive. There was one guy who was a real hard worker and then there was another guy who would be on his phone a lot. He was really weird. There were times when they were here way early in the morning, like before the kids were ready for school and then there were other times when they wouldn't be here until 9 o'clock.

Description of Work
We flooded last summer and we had Flood Doctors come over. They had to file an insurance claim for us because their equipment failed and caused a musty smell in our basement. So they had to replace our carpet. At first they took off all the baseboards, released the carpet from the floor and then brought in these big dryers to dry out the carpet and the wall. They drilled holes in the base of drywall. They left those things running for at least a week, then they came back, checked it, removed some, left a couple still running because the drywall was still too moist. After that they put the carpet and baseboards back down. That is when we had the musty smell and they came back with carpet cleaners and air fresheners.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, water damage restoration

08/12/2014

PATRICK D.

Was very happy with Flood Doctors Service. Patrick and his team did a very excellent job. Thanks you, Patrick Drout Property Owner

Description of Work
Sewer back up in basement. After sewer cleaners unplugged blockage, Patrick and his team came in and cleaned basement floor and surrounding area; including the steps going up and out of basement. He was out of Microban so he sent a worker back the very next day and sanitized the entire area. I am very happy with his service. Thank you. Patrick Drout, Property Owner.

10/01/2013

Anna C.

After a condensate drain became clogged on a new furnace that our company installed there was flooding in a finished basement bedroom. Water had passed through a wall, damaged baseboard, carpeting, furniture, doors. I called Flood Doctors and they were able to get to the sight within a couple of hours. After assessing the level of damage they called me with a quote in a matter of 30 or so minutes. I had to clear things with my manager so they even patiently waited on site for me to call back with the ok to do the work. They worked with me on pricing cutting me some great AL deals which was greatly appreciated. It was already the end of the day however they worked into the night to get our customer taken care of as they knew how important it was to us. They even left de-humidifiers and fans over night and picked them up the next day to ensure that the water was all dried up and there would be no mold issues. I can't praise or thank them enough for the spectacular service we received!

Description of Work
Water Damage Restoration & Carpet Cleaning

07/11/2013

Jennifer J.

They arrived at 7 a.m., used UV lights to find out where the worst stains were and got right to work. They were meticulous and asked questions throughout to make sure everything was done right. Very polite. The carpet and couch haven't looked (or smelled) that good since the day we got them!

Description of Work
I had a very badly urine stained carpet and couch with a house showing looming. Something had to be done about the smell. So I called Happy Day Carpet Care.

04/11/2013

Dale R.

Patrick does a thorough job of cleaning the carpets. He is a hard worker and gets right to business. He recommends products that really work and he gives great advise on how to maintain the carptets. He is a very honest and trustworthy person. I had a horrible coffee stain on my living room carpet and he worked diligently until the stain was completely gone. I ordered product from him on one occasion and it took some time for the company to supply it to him. He sent me free of charge products for my carpet that I did not even order. Each time I have had him clean my carpet I am very pleased. . I would highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
I have had Happy Day Carpet Care usually every 6-12 month for several years. Patrick does a thorough job of cleaning the carpets. I have mostly wood floors in my house, but have bedrooms and a living area with carpet. I have a cat and a dog that are old and are tough on my carpets. I also have white shag carpet in my bedroom which is very difficult to clean. Each time I have him out to clean the carpets I am high satisfied.I have also had him clean my upholstery. I would highly recommend his services.

11/05/2012

Christine U.

I don't remember how much it cost, but I felt it was reasonable or I wouldn't have hired them.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

11/02/2012

Patricia W.

The work was done a few years ago. We can't remember much except that we dissatisfied with the service.

Description of Work
We hired them for carpet cleaning.

07/23/2012

Karl G.

If I was going to go with anybody again I would go with them. They seemed very knowledgable and they did a good job. They were a little on the high side for price but I think it was worth it. The value was there.

Description of Work
I used Happy Day Carpet Care or FLOOD MASTER to clean the carpet in my home.

09/30/2011

Sandra H.

He came out on a Friday evening and spent a lot of time here. I thought the pirce was high, but he worked very hard.

Description of Work
We had wet carpet from water coming into the basement.

Category water damage restoration

09/20/2011

Marie F.

They were fantastic! They were able to get out kitty urine stains that I never thought would be possible. They are a very nice couple and reasonable with their prices. After the job was done they even left me a bottle of cleaner to maintain the carpets.

Description of Work
I hired them to clean my living room carpet and my couch.

04/25/2011

DONNA K.

This was our second time using Happy Day Carpet Care and again, the guys did a great job. The carpet looks like new including the more heavily trafficked steps. Results from the upholstry cleaning also exceeded our expectations. The actual cost came in below the initial estimate; that kind of honesty in this day and age is refreshing.

Description of Work
1. Cleaned carpet of basement rec. room approx. 30 x 30. 2. Cleaned and protector applied to carpeted basement steps. 3. Cleaned +10-year old sofa and love seat.

03/17/2011

Frank S.

It has always been well. He does good work. I like the speed of the service and quality of their work.

Description of Work
They do steam cleaning of carpets. They have cleaned some that have been extremely stained in rental properties.

03/17/2011

MIRIAM C.

I used them a couple of times. The last time it didn't go as well. I have wool carpets and they bled. I probably won?t use them again. They came back and tried to fix it but the damage was done.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpet.

03/16/2011

CASSANDRA W.

They were OK. They did a good job cleaning the carpets. I wasn?t thrilled with how they left the bathrom afterward. It was pretty messy. That was a dissapointment.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets in my buisness area.

03/16/2011

Margaret B H.

They did an OK job. I though they were a little pricey for the job that they did.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpeting througout my condo.

03/15/2011

ANDY M.

Came back for a second cleaning when I was not satisfied with the original result in one area that was extremely dirty. Pleasant, reasonable, and stood behind their work.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet, entire second level, 2 rooms lower level.

03/15/2011

JESSICA W.

It was great. The gentleman who runs the company was flexible. He came on a Sunday. They used natural products and just did a good job.

Description of Work
We moved into a new house and they cleaned our carpet.

Restoration 1 of Watertown

Along with offering fire, water, and mold damage restoration services, the team at Restoration 1 also provides emergency services, storm damage services, sewage system cleanup and more! Our IICRC and IAQA licensed restoration professionals can address your problems in no time. For over a decade, we have been in the business of restoring damaged residential and commercial properties to their former glory.

Christina's Carpet Care

We are a locally owned, multi generational company and we take great pride in our work. Our employees are NOT subcontractors and are therefore trained by us personally with over 40 years experience. Since the employees are paid hourly there is no incentive for up-selling,so they will not push sales on customers. We use top of the line products and machinery, and everything we use is non-toxic. When necessary we can do jobs that are not typically accessible with a truck-mounted systems by using our hot water extraction portable unit. There are no hidden charges with us. The only fees we have are a travel fee to all counties and a 3% charge when paying with a credit card. PHOTOS ARE SMALL EXAMPLE OF TYPE OF RESULTS YOU WANT IN A CARPET SERVICE. OUR CREW AND SIGNIFICANT OTHERS AT ANNUAL MILWAUKEE COUNTY ZOO COMPANY OUTING.

The Right Way Home Improvement

The Right Way guarantees a professional and quality service . Quality is guaranteed. Let our family business assist you with your FIRE AND WATER DAMAGE SERVICES. You can depend on the experience and expertise of our highly trained crew. We take pride in offering a construction service that puts the needs of customers first from start to finish. *Roofing Services *Siding Services *Carpentry Services *Painting Services *Interior/Exterior remodeling *Concrete Services we are a construction crew with a variety of skilled trades, very helpful and affordable . Give us a call for estimate, we look forward to meeting you. Lets get started with the right way today please provide us with your information Get Started, what is your name? What is your email address? What is your phone number? Please provide a description of your project. Request Free Quote from our Pros. Thank you for your time. Miguel Martinez Therightwayhomeimprovement@gmail.com (262)880-6414

Offers Coupon

$10

WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION related to sump pump failure, sewer backups, down spout issues, frozen pipes that broke, water runoff, toilet overflows, etc. We also offer a variety of cleaning services which includes: Carpet and Furniture Cleaning, Auto Upholstery, Rug cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Odor Control, Scotchgard & Dupont Teflon Protector application. Natural and Anti-Allergen Cleaning are available. We also offer Carpet Repairs & Garage Floor Cleaning.

We specialize in Emergecy Water Damage services and other cleaning services only. Secondary water damage remediation service related to mold growth is not offered. Also, Plumbing repair and Fire and Smoke damage repair is not offered.