Everdry Waterproofing Wisconsin

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2012

Everdry is the Nations leader in basement waterproofing with 100,000 satisfied customers! We help you create dry usable space....

A Service Provider's profile image

+8 more images

4.2

basement waterproofing (318)foundation repair (87)well & water pump repair (59)excavating (44)concrete repair (44)stone & gravel (27)tile installation (18)mold removal (15)water damage restoration (7)pest control (1)basement remodeling (7)home builder (2)

08/23/2022

Rich P.

Value for the money is most important when have your basement repaired/waterproofed. Everdry's transferrable warranty really puts money back in your pocket. I live in New Berlin, which is arguably the basement repair capital of Wisconsin. Why builders weren't sued for their backfilling techniques is beyond me, but another subject. Bottom line is if you want peace of mind, go with Everdry. When it comes time to sell your home, you will have the confidence that your home inspection will pass with flying colors. It's a dirty job...and Everdry does it well.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/22/2016

07/28/2022

Kathryn O.

Everdry was wonderful. They fixed our wet basement in 2010 and we are still dry!!

Description of Work
Basement water repair

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing, foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/08/2010

03/26/2022

Rafael J.

This was our first year (winter,spring) with EVER DRY. VERY SATISFIED! No leaks, moisture, mold. This is the first time we have a basement with NO basement smell. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Seal basement inside and out.

Category ceramic tile, excavators, basement waterproofing, wells, mold removal

Work Completed On 03/26/2022

03/23/2022

Robert B.

In 2010 we had water in our basement due to major rainfall that couldn't follow the normal path to our swell. We also had a problem where our basement walls were beginning to crack and push in and remained damp. We could tell that the problem was getting worst every year and it was only a matter of time for the foundation to give in and water to leak in. We hired Everdry to repair the problem and we have not had any water in our basement and no more cracks or walls pushing in. Also, Everdry’s service was beyond my expectations. They were professional, neat, quick, and very curious. They checked with us throughout the process to make sure we were satisfied and communicated and showed their progress so that we were informed. The guys were so upbeat and did their work with passion and pride. It was one of the best experiences we had with work done on our home. This is 2022 and I can say they left a lasting and pleasant impression, no water in our basement! We also purchased the yearly warranty which has been a good investment. The sump pump had a loud sound, and it didn’t appear to be working properly. Everdry replaced it in a couple of days. Gives up peace of mind knowing that they service their existing customers with quality service.

Description of Work
Drain flooring tiles in basement and outside drain tiles, sump pump with backup battery, basement wall reinforcements installed.

Work Completed On 04/15/2010

01/15/2022

Danielle M.

Fantastic! The work was done 20+ years ago and we haven't had any issues with water in our basement. When our sump pump motor needed replacement after 15 years, they came out and took care of it. I highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
drain tiles inside and out

Work Completed On 01/15/2022

11/06/2021

Sarah T.

Everdry did wonderful work in a timely fashion! Great job, highly recommend!

Description of Work
Basement repairs

Category concrete repair, pavers, gravel, basement waterproofing, foundation repair

Work Completed On 11/06/2021

08/02/2021

Linda P.

We had our basement fixed a number of years ago by Everdry and were happy with the results. The space was dry and usable and there were no more problems no matter how much it rained. This past year with everyone home more 24/7 we really appreciated the comfy extra space it gave our family to spread out in. When we had the basement work done we never imagined how much er would need that extra space in the future. Thank you Everdry Martin Meno. Fls

Description of Work
Basement walls leaking water. Space between some of the concrete block

Category excavators, basement waterproofing, foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

03/19/2021

Chris Z.

We purchased our home and the previous owners had Everdry Waterproofing perform work to stabilize the basement walls and waterproof. We have owned our home for 5 years and couldn't be happier with the work that was performed as well as how easy it was to transfer the lifetime service agreement from the previous owner to us. I would definitely recommend this company! Great work!

Description of Work
Stabilize basement walls and waterproof

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

01/13/2021

Mark R.

They were very efficient , came to work on time , did a good job and clened up after the work was done .

Description of Work
water proof the basement .

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

12/09/2020

Paulette M.

It was excellent! They were professional, and cleaned up after themselves. The job was done years ago, and since then, I haven't had any moisture problem again.

Description of Work
I had a moisture problem in my basement, and they fixed it.

Work Completed On 12/09/2018

10/01/2020

Nancy A.

I believe that I really got my money's worth with the repair that was done. My basement has been dry since the work was done in 2011. The work was professionally and efficiently done to repair all of the damage that had occurred in the basement previously. I am very satisfied with the job Everdry did.

Description of Work
Basement repair for cracks in the foundation and drain tiles replacement.

Category wells, foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/25/2011

09/25/2020

Rich P.

Value for the money is most important when have your basement repaired/waterproofed. Everydry's transferrable warranty really puts money back in your pocket. I live in New Berlin, which is arguably the basement repair capital of Wisconsin. Why builders weren't sued for their backfilling techniques is beyond me, but another subject. Bottomline is if you want peace of mind, go with Everdry. When it comes time to sell your home, you will have the confidence that your home inspection will pass with flying colors. It's dirty job, and Everydry does it well.

Description of Work
basement waterproofing & reinforcement

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

09/25/2020

henry A.

We had a leaking basement with lots of mold visible. Everdry remedied the situation and we are so thankful to them. This job was performed about 18 years ago. The basement remains dry to this day. We have only had to contact the company once for a minor problem and they remedied the problem IMMEDIATELY. You don't see this kind of service from many companies these days. I would highly recommend Everdry to anyone in need of basement repairs Sheboygan Henry

Description of Work
Waterproof Basement

Work Completed On 09/10/2000

09/14/2020

April F.

They did an amzing job! They had someone come and assess the basement and provided us all the best options. They worked with us on financing and were very responsive the entire time. The crew that completed the work was professional, courteous and hard working. I would hughly recommend them! I had no issues with any flooding this year.

Description of Work
Added a water proof system in basement to avoid flooding.

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

09/04/2020

S O.

Would not recommend. Gave &20,000 + in 2013. Basement has flooded twice since then (never flooded prior to their work). Flooded in August of 2020. They are not standing behind their warranty and want more money: No dry basement. No peace of mind. Customer service poor.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

Review for Everdry Waterproofing Wisconsin - W226N880 Eastmound Dr., Waukesha, WI - 38851867

08/29/2020

Maria D.

This company performed exceptional job fixing my basement. They got the job done quickly, efficiently and left everything clean.

Description of Work
Basement work

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

08/26/2020

Kenneth M.

Job well done if you need work on your basement make sure you call everdry

Description of Work
Basement Waterproof ing

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

07/17/2020

Sharon T.

Team worked well, explained what was being done, answered questions that seemed pertinent, set up and cleaned up. Workers were continuous and courteous. They accomplished a lot in a day of work.

Description of Work
Basement water solution

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

Review for Everdry Waterproofing Wisconsin - W226N880 Eastmound Dr., Waukesha, WI - 38725665

05/04/2020

CHARLIE H.

The service people came in covered carpet and floors before they started . Worked with efficiency and did a get at job of clean-up inside and out where they dug aground the foundation. I would definitely use them again if I had another house with waterproofing problems.

Description of Work
Our basement had mold and a leak.

05/04/2020

CHARLIE H.

It went well. Service people were on time. Covered floors and carpets before working. Cleaned up inside and out when they were finished . Answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Needed basement waterproofed.

04/29/2020

Katelyn D.

I don’t even know where to begin. Incomplete shoddy work, and theft! DO NOT GO WITH EVERDRY! My husband and I ignored the bad reviews and figured they were just angry customers nitpicking. We were wrong. Same thing happened to us as the other people giving low stars. We had two different consultants and one manager from Everdry come to our home and we were told that their crews would be digging 8’ down around the entire perimeter of our 1,400sqft home, replacing the drain tile in the basement, and re-taring the foundation from the outside. We needed a second sump pump added, and they were to install a ventilating system so we would no longer need a dehumidifier. The price was high but we figured it was justified with the amount of work they would be doing. We did call a few days after we signed the contract to see what we could do to get out of the contract if we couldn’t come up with the funds in time and were told there is no way out of the contract and that “Everdry is known for punishing people who try to break the contract and will burry people in fines and court fees”. So, be aware before you sign! What they say and what they actually do are two vastly different things. They only dug about 2-3’ down around small sections of the house. When asked why they weren’t doing the entire perimeter as we were initially told they claimed it was because the back of the house had a concrete patio and part of the house had an overhang. So basically the ENTIRE back length of our house was not waterproofed. There is also at least 4’ along the front of the house not waterproofed because the front steps were in the way. They broke one of the basement windows and our WASTE PIPE! They left unfilled holes, they didn’t line all the walls with the corrugate plastic strips and they covered pipe valves in concrete leaving them unusable. They used my husband’s tools and some of his materials for their work. They left drips of concrete all over our basement and dumped the left over concrete in our back yard (We have to dig that out of our lawn) and to top it all off the crew STOLE FROM US! A few Milwaukee tools, an extension cord and a $60 lead paint ventilator mask. When I called Everdry about this the receptionist initially tried to brush it off and cover it up. I finally got her to make the supervisor (Andy) call me back and he only tried to make excuses for the crew’s theft and terrible work. I told him I was calling the police and then all of a sudden his demeanor changed. He said he would fix the broken window and the waste pipe “to get back into good faith with us” and he offered to replace the stolen items. I did file a police report with the New Berlin Police Department but decided not to press charges because Andy did replace the stolen items. (Except for the mask. We’re still waiting on that.) Apparently $26,300 paid to Everydry will get you a partially done shoddy job, theft, and a huge mess to clean up. My advice? Don’t go with Everdry. If you’re one of the unfortunate stuck in a contract? Make sure you remove anything of value from the work area and keep a close eye on the crew! The Supervisor Name: Andy The Foreman Name: Larry

Description of Work
Waterproofing

Category concrete repair, excavators, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

Review for Everdry Waterproofing Wisconsin - W226N880 Eastmound Dr., Waukesha, WI - 38534734

03/20/2020

Darrin F.

I’m writing this on behalf of my parents that are in their 70’s and 80’s. The work that was supposed to be done wasn’t! They were to dig down to the footings all the way around the house. They went down only 36 inches. Only did half way around the house because my mom is having a new concrete driveway put in. They said that is better than them putting any barrier in. This being said to charge 22,000 dollars for a house that is only about 800 square feet. That’s taking more advantage of our elderly. Scum!!!!

Description of Work
Full basement seal

Category basement waterproofing, wells, mold removal, foundation repair

Work Completed On 03/12/2020