Brothers And Son Painting LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2013

We are a family owned painting business serving communities in and around the Milwaukee area for over fourteen years. Payment options: Cash, Check, Paypal Special Promotions: 10% off during the month of February in 2013....

Dane's Quality Craftsmanship, LLC

Owner operated, family run. I will look at the job, bid the job and do the job; my wife does the paperwork. Each job is individually estimated. I have over 30 years of experience and specialize in overcoming structural challenges. We will bring in our team of subcontractors when necessary, but generally it is just me and sometimes my wife will help me out. Customers like this because she cleans up really good!!

Kingston LLC

We offer residential & commercial construction services, that range from complete interior Remodeling to exterior excavation! Over the years we have completed projects with a high level of expertise for corporations like Walmart, Walgreens, Panera Bread & more! We take pride in our superior level of craftsmanship & customer relations!

New Vision Painting

Specializing in exterior and interior painting! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/09/2015

Rachel B.

Description of Work
Absolutely incredible. Francisco goes above and beyond. His service is top notch, and the painting is literally flawless. I hired him to paint 2 bedrooms and a bathroom of a home I was purchasing. He met with us on short notice and always rearranged his schedule to accommodate me. Once we purchased the home we found the seller had completely damaged the entire first floor interior of the home. Every single wall had terrible damage from bad patch work and an even worse attempt at matching paint and covering it up. There was also extensive damage of large heavy duty wall anchors etc above windows and the bathroom door, widow trim and cabinets had all been damaged as well. With no notice, Francisco was able to add 5 rooms to the original 3 requested as well as the woodwork & cabinets & door. He purchased the exact paint I wanted (zero VOC), had colors perfectly matched and was able to complete the job in less than 2 days! He gas the ability to add a large crew at a moments notice. The price was extremely reasonable and the work is absolutely amazing. We can't find one flaw and the repair work they did to all the areas that needed patching etc is just incredible. He completely saved our home and is very thorough in communicating etc. Then he was even kind enough to come to my husbands work to pick up our payment instead of us coming to him. I will use him for our exterior this year and any future projects. I cannot say enough good things about his work.

Category contractors,house painters,interior painters

07/10/2014

Christine B.

This company was subcontracted by a painting company I hired to paint my home since they needed more crews to meet their client demands. The original company is very reputable and only work with crews that will live up to their expectations. Brothers and Son Painting was FANTASTIC. A crew of about 6 guys came and scraped, primed, repaired some exterior woodwork, and painted the house. This is a BIG job as it is a traditional early 1900's Milwaukee home. Each day they left the property in great shape and worked their butts off from 7-5. My home is looking fantastic and is almost finished, but I didn't want to wait to get this review up. Really great experience and I would use them again. Having a home painted is a major investment and I feel like I have gotten a good value. They also work by the book with the new EPA lead guidelines.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of 2 story (3 story with attic) 1900 home. Did additional repair on rotten wood trim. Painting job was for 3 colors on front, 2 colors on rest home.

Category contractors,house painters

02/06/2013

Lesiley J.

Francisco was referred by a friend since we needed to put our house on sale and we needed to re-paint a lot of areas in our house with fingerprints and holes. I took a couple of estimates and I decided to go with Francisco since my friend was very happy with the exterior painting that he had done for their house and his price was among the lower quotes. Best things I liked: 1. My kitchen walls were really greasy with oil stains and I was worried that the new paint wouldn't stick to it, so I tried cleaning the walls ahead of time without success. Francisco's crew came in and scrubbed down the walls and took out all the grease stains before re-painting. 2. Got a 60% discount on Sherwins William paint from them, so I paid $22 for a $50 gallon of paint. 3. He gave me two estimates - one without paint and one with paint because I wanted to get a higher-end paint for some of the rooms. 4. He did a great job repairing my 24 wood window sills for $400 and re-varnishing it. He came back twice to fix some issues and told me he'd come back to re-varnish closer to the time when our house was going on sale. 5. Always answers/returns phone calls within a 2 hour timeframe.

Description of Work
Interior painting of kitchen, dinette, dining room, foyer, stairs, office and master bedroom. Wood repair and re-staining of window sills

Category contractors,interior painters

02/06/2013

Lesiley J.

Gave me a quote to remove wall paper along with re-painting the interior of my home. I decided to save some money to do it myself. Unfortunately after two hours, I wasn't anywhere closer to getting it out. So when Francisco came the next day, I asked him to take it out. An hour later, I walked into the room, and the wall paper was completely removed without any tidbits at all, and the prior paint was still intact unlike some of the areas that I had tried to tackle.

Description of Work
Wall paper removal in one of my rooms - Francisco did an excellent job of removing the strip of wall paper in half hour. I had spent over two hours the day before trying to pull it out without much success.

Category wallpaper removal

Brothers And Son Painting LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2013

1090 Baxter Street 1

Waukesha, WI 53186

Interior Painting Exterior Painting Commercial Painting House Staining Wood finishes Drywall Repairs Wall Textures Wallpaper Removal

Check, PayPal