ASSOCIATED-SENNOTT CONTRACTORS INC

Founded 1973 • With Angi since July 2010

2.7

W270N485 Meadowbrook Rd

Waukesha, WI 53188

General Contractor providing complete home improvement service. We also specialize in fire, wind and water damage restoration. In house employees provide majority of services. We do use licensed and insured subcontractors to provide electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roofing and other skilled trades for a complete restoration service with one call....

08/12/2016

DANA K.

Ron was recommended by my cabinet/countertop company who were phenomenal! The quote came to $1250 for the work described above. The quote was submitted in April for work to commence the 1st week of May. Ron came by shortly after being hired but before any work began and asked for $1000 down to pay taxes he owed. He seemed honest and was very likeable, but hence my error, I wrote the check! My job got put off numerous times because of another job or the weather wasn't conducive. Work didn't go well; one delay after another. He'd set a time to come work and never show. Then poor quality workmanship and less than quality material. We had a misunderstanding on the type of door to be installed; which probably started this mess, but I told him numerous times I would pay for the added cost of the doors. Also, Ron said he'd put in 4" trim board to match the rest of the house and installed 3". He said all the doors and trim would be spray painted in his shop so there wouldn't be paint brush marks. Never happened. The trim didn't get painted and there were paint drips and runs on the doors. He took 2 pieces of wood to make the door jambs so there was a gap - not solid wood. My husband went to Menards and bought full pieces for Ron to cut to size and install to get rid of the gap. $70 of additional expense for us. So I am now at the end of July without anything finished. This was not major work! I called Ron on a Wednesday evening, explained what he needed to come and complete and said he'd call on Sunday to set up a time. Never heard a word again. I ended up hiring another contractor to complete the work for an additional $765 - AND I still have to do all the painting myself. I have learned some valuable lessons, so I partially blame myself. If I had the additional money, I would have had someone tear out all the 3" trim and had 4" put in.

Description of Work
Ron was hired to install new painted base board trim, shoe molding, and 3 interior painted doors with jambs and trim along with installation of an entry door threshold. The work quoted was in a newly remodeled kitchen, 1/2 bath and entry way.

Category contractors, roofing, woodworking

04/15/2015

Stephanie J.

Not well. Repeated calls, return visits and ended up finishing myself

Description of Work
venting in attic and interior roof repair

01/17/2013

George A.

We had a significant leak in our ceiling that we thought was related to rain coming through the roof. Our insurance agent reccomended we contact Associated-Sennott because they do a lot of insurance work. I called and spoke to the owner Ron, and was amazed that he said he would personally be over within 30 minutes to look at the leak. He was at our home in 25 minutes. Ron determined that it wasn't a roof leak, but was a plumbing leak in the ceiling. Over the next few days (including coming over on a Saturday morning at my request) Ron fixed the leak by rerouting a copper water line that was rubbing against a shower drain, and repaired both the ceiling and a large sofet (sp?) where the water had also leaked. The sofet also had 2 can lights that Ron had to take out and then reinstall. Although a small project, Ron was at our home 6 seperate times, mostly to make sure the newly installed drywall patches were properly taped and mudded and dried before repainting. Although this repair certainly took longer and was more complicated than Ron anticipated, he insisted on charging only what he originally quoted me for the repair, even after I said on several occasions that I understood if he would have to charge more. We could not be more happier with Associated Sennott and Ron Sennott and the work they did for us. Ron went above and beyond what anyone could have expected. We will be replacing our roof this spring, and although we had already received several bids and thought we had decided on the company to do the work, we have asked Ron to give us a bid, and it is hard to imagine that we would decide to go with anyone else.

Description of Work
Determine cause of leaking ceiling, repair plumbing leak, repair damaged cailing in several places.

Category contractors, remodeling, roofing, woodworking, home remodeling

Empire Home Remodeling

Empire Home Remodeling, Inc specializes in windows, siding, roofing, creativity, customer service and project management necessary for success. Our most satisfied customers are those who want a company to manage their project, leaving the problem solving and details to the professionals, thus allowing them a worry-free experience.

Offers by Empire Home Remodeling on Angi
    Weather Tight Corporation

Weather Tight is the Milwaukee area window leader and are a family owned and operated company that has been serving the nine-county area of Southeastern Wisconsin since 1986. www.weathertightcorp.com Weather Tight is Wisconsin’s largest exterior home remodeler with more than 30,000 satisfied customers. Our proudest accolades include: -In business for 35 years -Over 30,000 satisfied customers -"A+" Rating with the Better Business Bureau -Wisconsin's most recommended remodeler Weather Tight is licensed, bonded and insured and a member in good standing of: -National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) -Metropolitan Builders Association (MBA) -Better Business Bureau (BBB) We offer our customers a free, in-home, no-obligation consultation and price quote. We are confident that we can provide you with the best quality product, for the best price – guaranteed! Weather Tight has a full-time factory-trained service department that will take care of your needs should you need your warranty serviced. You do not need to track down the manufacturer, just give us a call and we will take care of everything for you!

Milwaukee Windows

No pressure sales because we know our product and pricing are better than the competition. In addition to our goal of a quality product and competitive pricing, Milwaukee Windows is also able to get you the windows within a short period of time (7-14 days). Milwaukee Windows began as the owner was searching for a quality window manufacturer for his investment properties. Although the big box stores had standard size windows at a reasonable price (for the quality level supplied), custom sizes were cost prohibitive and took a long time to get once ordered. In addition, there wasn't much selection if you wanted a higher quality product. Other window retailers were expensive and slow. After researching different windows and finding a high quality one he liked, he decided to go directly to the manufacturer and negotiate pricing since he had such a high volume of windows he would be ordering. Over the years, friends, fellow investors and contractors began requesting orders. As a result, Milwaukee Windows came to existence.

Complete home improvement services to include installation of interior or exterior wood trim, any carpentry needs, aluminum, steel and wood exterior siding, soffit, facia and gutters, interior and exterior doors, any type of window installation and exterior decks and railings. Complete fire, water and wind damage restoration to include all aspects of construction / repair that is required for restoration. Lead safe certified.

Mold remediation.