Appliance Repair Service

Founded 1986 • With Angi since March 2006

2 employees. No subs. Charges an hourly rate of $80 (8/10/2012). No travel charges. Service charge of $69.95 applies (8/10/2012). No extra charge for after hours service....

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Offers by Dave's Appliance Service on Angi
AMTECH APPLIANCE SERVICE

Amtech specializes in Appliance Repair. We are family owned and operated and offer very fair and affordable pricing! We specialize in repairing the following: Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Stoves, Garbage Disposals, Ranges, and Microwaves. In April 2017, we added a service designed by Culligan which filters the water used for cooking and drinking. This system reduces Lead, Chlorine smell, Pharmaceuticals, Sediment, and much much more. Our motto is that when the job is done, you are delighted! Come visit our lively Facebook page; Amtech Appliance Service on FB. You can also visit our website @ Amtechrepair.com or email us @ Amtechrepair@yahoo.com. Prefer the phone...so do I...262-377-8516. Thank you for considering Amtech Appliance Service for your major appliance repair needs! We understand that when a Refrigerator is on the blink, this may be an after hours call. If we are available we will come so give us a try as often times we can help!

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

05/08/2017

Waited several days for this service to call back after leaving a voicemail. Eventually spoke to Sam to schedule a hook-up of Whirlpool washer & steam gas dryer following a move. At the scheduled time they were expected to arrive, received a phone call from Ron saying they do not hook up gas dryers when we were originally told that they would work around it. Extremely unprofessional and inconvenie...

Description of Work
Washer & steam gas dryer hook-up

10/29/2016

I needed a new drain pump. Sam had the right part in his truck. Sam is very professional and knowledgeable. We will definitely call him again if we need another appliance repaired.

Description of Work
We came home from a vacation and our washing machine did not work. I called Sam and he said he could come over that day. He diagnosed and fixed the problem quickly. I am so relieved that I do not need to go to a Laundromat or buy a new washer.

08/22/2015

When my newly tiled kitchen floor rose up 4" in a 6 ft. area in front of the refrigerator I began to investigate the cause. I found the sub-floor saturated with water along with the backs of all of the new tiles. The floor and all of the tile was ruined. I discovered that the source of all that water was my 18 month 'new' KitchenAid refrigerator. After looking on-line I found some information rega...

Description of Work
Replaced a defective drain tube in my KitchenAid refrigerator, cleaned out the ice in the bottom of the refrigerator and offered information regarding the warranty.

12/23/2014

Service is prompt and done well. Shows the problem and fixes it with the least expensive alternative. Would not contact any other provider. Sam is very knowledgeable on all appliances. Would trust his judgment on all my appliances.

Description of Work
fixed handle on dishwasher and checked on refrigerator.

10/06/2014

Please see above - very happy with the service and price.

Description of Work
Sam replaced the ice maker in my 2004 side by side Frigidaire refrigerator. He completed the job quickly and was very professional and friendly. Appliance Repair Service will be my go to service company for all my large appliance repairs in the future!

07/19/2014

I contacted Appliance Repair Service when my KitchenAid dishwasher would start draining itself shortly after being placed in the Start Mode. The gentleman that I spoke with on the phone asked right away if the rack had by chance broken recently. It had just that morning. He diagnosed that the rack had broken adjusters and that the piece had fallen into the motor causing it not to start. I schedule...

Description of Work
Repaired KitchenAid dishwasher.

07/02/2014

I called Sam on Monday afternoon and he came on Wednesday morning. He diagnosed the problem, had the part with him and fixed my washing machine. It's so nice to have my washing machine working again. Sam was very polite and helpful. I would use Applicance Repair Service again.

Description of Work
Fixed my washing machine.

07/01/2014

Sam was here on time, knew what the problem was - very knowledgeable, was quick and efficient. While the refrigerator was pulled out, I decided to clean the top. I couldn't quite reach the other side and Sam offered to help. Little things like that make such an impression!

Description of Work
defrosted and cleared the defrost drain tube.

06/24/2014

I contacted Ron on 6/23. He arrived on time on 6/24 and very quickly identified the problem. He is very knowledgeable and efficient.

Description of Work
My refrigerator was leaking water sometimes. Ron found that the problem was a clogged drain in the freezer compartment. He corrected the problem.

06/03/2014

I was very impressed with the service we received. He was on time and had the parts available on his truck. He did the service in a timely manner and was very pleasant. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
He replaced the relay in our refrigerator.

Appliance Repair