A Touch of Class Cleaners

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2012

At A Touch of Class Cleaners cleaning is our business. It's what we do (and we do a lot of it) and we're really good at it. So why spend the time you could use honing your own skills doing something as mundane as cleaning? Let us give you the freedom to pursue your dreams. Cash or check is acceptable due on the day of services. For each referral given receive 20% off one cleaning. PLEASE BE ADVISED MY SCHEDULE IS VERY BOOKED AND AT TIMES THERE MAY BE A 2-3 WEEKS WAIT BEFORE I CAN FIT IN A NEW CLIENT. IF YOU ARE PURCHASING A BIG DEAL AND ARE NEEDING TO SCHEDULE A SOONER APPOINTMENT PLEASE CALL ME AT 414-322-8721 TO CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE YOU FINALIZE YOUR PURCHASE....

A Service Provider's profile image

+9 more images

house cleaning (153)blind cleaning (5)vacuum cleaner (2)floor cleaning (17)

11/04/2019

Aaron D.

Professional and thorough house cleaning. Nicole and her team do a great job!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

Roger K.

This company has provided excellent housecleaning service consistently as they have cleaned our home for over 5 years. They were able to rearrange their work schedule around two different remodeling projects and always provided excellent service. The recommendations of products and their use of them have left us with a very clean home. We also have dogs who shed and this company has done a fantastic job removing the fur. I always recommend them.

Description of Work
regular housecleaning

Work Completed On 10/31/2019

Peggy K.

Nicole & her team do a good job keeping my house clean. Good value for what we pay. I would recommend to anyone looking for a one-time cleaning or hire on as a cleaning service.

Description of Work
Bi-weekly house cleaning

Category house cleaning, vacuum cleaners, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 10/31/2019

Bridget B.

Twice a month we look forward to Nicole and her team cleaning our home. Having young kids that are active in sports and other events, it is a huge time saving for our family to have Nichole and her team come in and deep clean our home. It allows us to spend our time doing things together. It was important to us to have someone in our house that we trust. Having a reputable small business owner who is very proud of her team and her work as opposed to a large company was very important to us. Thank you A Touch if Class!

Description of Work
House cleaning.

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

Erin Z.

Nicole and her team are fabulous! They clean the house as if it were their own and take special attention to detail. They are also very pet friendly and the dogs love their visits as much as we do. I’ve had many cleaning services and they are hands down the best!

Description of Work
Cleaning biweekly

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

06/17/2019

Keith W.

Very positive, prompt , on time and friendly. Two thumbs up.

Description of Work
housecleaning once a month

Work Completed On 06/14/2019

Allison S.

Honest, honest, honest people! Nicole, Cassie and Ashley do a great job cleaning our house. It’s so wonderful walking into a clean house I didn’t clean!! Yesterday I chose to leave a $30 tip instead of our usual $10 tip. Nicole texted me to be sure that was my intention and I didn’t just accidentally include an extra $20 bill. How honest and impressive is that?@! Thank you, Nicole and crew! :)

Description of Work
Biweekly housecleaning

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

Bridget B.

Nicole, Angie and Cassie have been cleaning our house for several months. They are timely and thorough. I get so excited every other Friday afternoon to return home to a spotless house. Their cleaning allows me to free up more time to spend with my kids and enjoying each other!

Description of Work
Household Cleaning

Erik R.

Nicole, Ashley and Cassie are great! Always in time and my house looks great afterwards!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 10/31/2018

Beth D.

We have been using A Touch of Class for several years. They do an excellent job, and go the extra mile. For example, the day they come happens to be our garbage day, and they always bring our cans up from the curb and put them in the garage. Price is very reasonable. I would recommend.

Description of Work
Regular house cleaning

Work Completed On 10/28/2018

Melissa A.

This business does an amazing job! I have hardwood floors that can be tough to clean and not sure what they do, but they looks so good when they are done. I trust them in my home and am so happy I found them.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 10/31/2018

10/19/2018

Heidi L.

We’ve been working with them for years and will continue to do so. They are nice, flexible and do a great job. We trust them all and are so grateful for their help!

Description of Work
Regular house cleaning

10/10/2018

Vicki K.

Have used Nicole & her crew for several years to clean our home. They do a great job, are very responsive to special requests, and I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

10/08/2018

Heather M.

Nicole and her team do a phenomenal job! I would highly recommend her team. They go above and beyond to assure the house is thoroughly cleaned.

Description of Work
Bi Monthly cleaning of house.

Work Completed On 10/08/2018

10/05/2018

Kyle B.

Nicole and her team have provided monthly cleaning services for us for the past several years. They are very professional and great communicators. We change our timing quite often and they are always flexible and able to work with our schedules. Quality is always high and they are pleasant to work with. We would highly recommend to others!

Description of Work
Monthly cleaning services

Work Completed On 10/05/2018

10/05/2018

Dawn A.

Wonderful. Nicole & her staff do a great job, and I look forward to cleaning day!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 10/05/2018

10/03/2018

Keith W.

They are friendly, professional, and always do a first class job!

Description of Work
Residential cleaning

Work Completed On 09/07/2018

James B.

I couldn’t be more pleased with Nicole and her staff. They dona wonderful job, extremely dependable and a great value. Highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Regular whole-home cleaning

Work Completed On 09/27/2018

Daniel M.

Exceptionally well, and well worth their services. On a rating of 0 to 10, I would give them a 12!

Description of Work
Clean and vacuum the entire house. Washed floors when needed, cleaned appliances as well.

Work Completed On 09/27/2018

Diane H.

Nicole and her team are professional and efficient. Always arrive when scheduled and get right to work.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 09/25/2018

Allison S.

Nicole, Cassie and Ashley are fantastic! They’ve cleaned our house for 4+ years and have always shown up as planned, cleaned our house wonderfully and been kind to us, our kids and our pets. Their fee is competitive, perhaps even lower than others. I’d highly recommend them.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 09/18/2018

Daniel M.

Excellent. As good as it gets. Couldn't be better.

Description of Work
Cleaned home

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning, vacuum cleaners, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

Billie H.

Goes beyond what is expected. Every room feels deep cleaned.

Description of Work
Bi-weekly house cleaning

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning, floor cleaning