A Touch of Class Cleaners

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2012

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

109 N 3rd St

Waterford, WI 53185

At A Touch of Class Cleaners cleaning is our business. It's what we do (and we do a lot of it) and we're really good at it. So why spend the time you could use honing your own skills doing something as mundane as cleaning? Let us give you the freedom to pursue your dreams. Cash or check is acceptable due on the day of services. For each referral given receive 20% off one cleaning. PLEASE BE ADVISED MY SCHEDULE IS VERY BOOKED AND AT TIMES THERE MAY BE A 2-3 WEEKS WAIT BEFORE I CAN FIT IN A NEW CLIENT. IF YOU ARE PURCHASING A BIG DEAL AND ARE NEEDING TO SCHEDULE A SOONER APPOINTMENT PLEASE CALL ME AT 414-322-8721 TO CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE YOU FINALIZE YOUR PURCHASE....

Resposiveness

house cleaning (153)blind cleaning (5)vacuum cleaner (2)floor cleaning (17)

11/04/2019

Professional and thorough house cleaning. Nicole and her team do a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

10/31/2019

This company has provided excellent housecleaning service consistently as they have cleaned our home for over 5 years. They were able to rearrange their work schedule around two different remodeling projects and always provided excellent service. The recommendations of products and their use of them have left us with a very clean home. We also have dogs who shed and this company has done a fantast...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
regular housecleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

10/31/2019

Nicole & her team do a good job keeping my house clean. Good value for what we pay. I would recommend to anyone looking for a one-time cleaning or hire on as a cleaning service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-weekly house cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,vacuum cleaners,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

10/31/2019

Twice a month we look forward to Nicole and her team cleaning our home. Having young kids that are active in sports and other events, it is a huge time saving for our family to have Nichole and her team come in and deep clean our home. It allows us to spend our time doing things together. It was important to us to have someone in our house that we trust. Having a reputable small business owner who...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

10/31/2019

Nicole and her team are fabulous! They clean the house as if it were their own and take special attention to detail. They are also very pet friendly and the dogs love their visits as much as we do. I’ve had many cleaning services and they are hands down the best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning biweekly

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

06/17/2019

Very positive, prompt , on time and friendly. Two thumbs up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
housecleaning once a month

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

10/31/2018

Honest, honest, honest people! Nicole, Cassie and Ashley do a great job cleaning our house. It’s so wonderful walking into a clean house I didn’t clean!! Yesterday I chose to leave a $30 tip instead of our usual $10 tip. Nicole texted me to be sure that was my intention and I didn’t just accidentally include an extra $20 bill. How honest and impressive is that?@! Thank you, Nicole and crew! :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Biweekly housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

10/31/2018

Nicole, Angie and Cassie have been cleaning our house for several months. They are timely and thorough. I get so excited every other Friday afternoon to return home to a spotless house. Their cleaning allows me to free up more time to spend with my kids and enjoying each other!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Household Cleaning

10/31/2018

Nicole, Ashley and Cassie are great! Always in time and my house looks great afterwards!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2018

10/31/2018

We have been using A Touch of Class for several years. They do an excellent job, and go the extra mile. For example, the day they come happens to be our garbage day, and they always bring our cans up from the curb and put them in the garage. Price is very reasonable. I would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2018

House Cleaning - Kitchens, Bathrooms, Living Rooms, Dining Rooms, Sun Rooms, & Deep Clean

Carpet Shampooing & Outdoor Windows