Storm Guard Roofing and Construction

Wisconsin: Safety and Professional
03/20/2022

137 Enterprise Dr

Verona, WI 53593

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

***Winner of Angie's List Coveted Super Service Award!*** Call us today to discuss your next home or business project! We have top rated, dedicated crews specializing in Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Windows, Painting, Drywall, and more! S/G Roofing and Construction has been servicing customers since 2003. We are locally owned and operated by a UW Engineering alum and proudly serve the Greater Dane County area. We also offer a 5 Year Craftsmanship Warranty to show that we stand behind our work. Great Service and Industry Best Quality is our promise. Call today and we will stop out to discuss and quote your project free of charge!...

gutter repair (19)roofing (17)siding companies (7)drywall (4)interior painting (3)insulation (3)house painting (1)

11/17/2020

Very impressed with their service. They were very thorough and completed the job in great time. Even more impressed that we were reimbursed for funds that were not used during the project. We would definitely use them again for gutter work.

Description of Work
Gutters

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]....we are happy to hear that your gutters are working out well! The job was not as extensive as we had thought so we wanted to make sure that you didn't overpay! Once again, thank you for the kind words!

10/30/2020

Great company! Hardworking crew that cleaned up after themselves every day. Caring, responsive sales and service staff that made sure I was happy. Competitive pricing. Was able to get to my job even sooner than they thought. Done in 4 days. I definitely recommend them and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Replace siding on my house.

Category drywall,siding

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

Thank you for the kind words, your house looks great with the new siding! You were great to work with and we hope we can help you out again some time!

06/16/2020

Scheduled me conveniently, work was done well and completed quickly.

Description of Work
Roofing and flashing

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

thank you [Member Name Removed], we greatly appreciate the repeat business and the opportunity to help you makeover your home. it looks awesome! Ryan

09/04/2019

Storm Guard Roofing and Construction did some roofing repair work for me, as well as some siding replacement, added new gutters (both wider and with leaf guards) and brought in a full team of painters for my full exterior painting project. I could not be happier! They did a fantastic job, finished doors and siding as needed, including garage doors, painted all existing gutters, and finished in jus...

Description of Work
Exterior painting, roofing repair, new gutters, siding

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,house painters

Work Completed On 06/21/2019

11/04/2018

StormGuard did an excellent job on a major project. We are highly satisfied. Ryan, the owner, was on site frequently, and was highly responsive to questions and concerns and followed up in a timely manner. He did the final inspection and ensured all work was to spec in the statement of work. He went out of his way to coordinate other smaller projects with subs and facilitated communications and fo...

Description of Work
Complete roofing replacement and to address water incursion, gutter replacement, and other small related projects.

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

11/04/2018

Ryan was great: applied some caulk to a few places that needed it and assured me my roof still has at least 6-8 years left.

Description of Work
Roof inspection

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

10/22/2018

The installers arrived on installation day and in no time had the old material removed, and the new gutters and downspouts replaced. The new gutters look really sharp, and the corners no longer drip. All of the rain drains as expected. Also, I have three of the downspouts where I am using rain barrels to collect water for my gardens. They also installed my rain diverts to accommodate for my rain b...

Description of Work
I needed all new storm gutters on my house, as I had what was originally installed on my house that was built 35 years ago. The corners of the gutters were leaking considerably.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 10/09/2018

10/18/2018

I had a great experience with Storm Guard. The work was completed within the estimated time. Ryan was professional and a pleasure to work with. He responded right away to all of my questions. The crew did an excellent job. The prices were very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Storm Guard for all of your roofing needs whether it be a small or large project. The repair work looks great & I w...

Description of Work
Roof Repair, Fascia Board, Drip Edge and Gutter Replacement

Work Completed On 10/09/2018

08/29/2018

Great!! Ryan was very helpful. He answered all my questions. It is great to have a solid roof and drainage system during many recent heavy rains!

Description of Work
Replace roof, gutters and downspouts

Work Completed On 08/02/2018

07/21/2018

contacted Storm guard for roof repair. no one from the company returned my calls or responded.

Description of Work
Estimate for work

Work Completed On 07/13/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We sincerely apologize if we did not return your call for service. We looked back through our messages and didn't come across it, perhaps we inadvertently lost some messages. Our policy is to reach out to all of our customer requests, whether we provide their type of service request or not, just so our customers know whether we can help them. If we cannot, we try to reco...

Roofing (shingle, metal & pvc), Siding (vinyl, SmartSide, Hardie), Gutters, Gutter Guards, Garage Doors, Windows, Insulation, Painting (exterior & interior), Drywall and more!

Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Check