We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Storm Guard Roofing and Construction

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2015

137 Enterprise Dr

Verona, WI 53593

***Winner of Angie's List Coveted Super Service Award!*** Call us today to discuss your next home or business project! We have top rated, dedicated crews specializing in Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Windows, Painting, Drywall, and more! S/G Roofing and Construction has been servicing customers since

11/27/2022

Kaaron K.

Very helpful. Great communication and assistance with questions. Jonathan touched base throughout the project and the roofing crew answered questions as we needed. After the project was over the office staff even assisted with filing an ammended claim to our insurance company.

Description of Work
Complete roofing job and gutters

11/17/2020

Ndidi Y.

Very impressed with their service. They were very thorough and completed the job in great time. Even more impressed that we were reimbursed for funds that were not used during the project. We would definitely use them again for gutter work.

Description of Work
Gutters

Category gutter repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]....we are happy to hear that your gutters are working out well! The job was not as extensive as we had thought so we wanted to make sure that you didn't overpay! Once again, thank you for the kind words!

10/30/2020

Patricia S.

Great company! Hardworking crew that cleaned up after themselves every day. Caring, responsive sales and service staff that made sure I was happy. Competitive pricing. Was able to get to my job even sooner than they thought. Done in 4 days. I definitely recommend them and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Replace siding on my house.

Category drywall, siding

Thank you for the kind words, your house looks great with the new siding! You were great to work with and we hope we can help you out again some time!

06/16/2020

John M.

Scheduled me conveniently, work was done well and completed quickly.

Description of Work
Roofing and flashing

thank you [Member Name Removed], we greatly appreciate the repeat business and the opportunity to help you makeover your home. it looks awesome! Ryan

09/04/2019

C J.

Storm Guard Roofing and Construction did some roofing repair work for me, as well as some siding replacement, added new gutters (both wider and with leaf guards) and brought in a full team of painters for my full exterior painting project. I could not be happier! They did a fantastic job, finished doors and siding as needed, including garage doors, painted all existing gutters, and finished in just under a week. Their work was exceptional, and they really took care of all the details. I recommend them highly for your next painting, roofing, siding or gutters project.

Description of Work
Exterior painting, roofing repair, new gutters, siding

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, house painters

11/04/2018

Joseph L.

Ryan was great: applied some caulk to a few places that needed it and assured me my roof still has at least 6-8 years left.

Description of Work
Roof inspection

11/04/2018

Alan L.

StormGuard did an excellent job on a major project. We are highly satisfied. Ryan, the owner, was on site frequently, and was highly responsive to questions and concerns and followed up in a timely manner. He did the final inspection and ensured all work was to spec in the statement of work. He went out of his way to coordinate other smaller projects with subs and facilitated communications and follow through. Lastly, his roofing crew was superb! Worked hard, did excellent work.

Description of Work
Complete roofing replacement and to address water incursion, gutter replacement, and other small related projects.

10/22/2018

Lindsay F.

The installers arrived on installation day and in no time had the old material removed, and the new gutters and downspouts replaced. The new gutters look really sharp, and the corners no longer drip. All of the rain drains as expected. Also, I have three of the downspouts where I am using rain barrels to collect water for my gardens. They also installed my rain diverts to accommodate for my rain barrels. I was impressed with the completeness of the quote. The price I marked as a "B", but all around it was the best price for the quality of the product and installation. I was also very impressed with the efficiency and thoroughness of the installation team. They arrived before I left for work, and were very friendly and obliging to allow me to back out of my driveway where they had already set up their work area. If I had stayed home that day, I would have made them lunch!

Description of Work
I needed all new storm gutters on my house, as I had what was originally installed on my house that was built 35 years ago. The corners of the gutters were leaking considerably.

10/18/2018

Stephanie M.

I had a great experience with Storm Guard. The work was completed within the estimated time. Ryan was professional and a pleasure to work with. He responded right away to all of my questions. The crew did an excellent job. The prices were very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Storm Guard for all of your roofing needs whether it be a small or large project. The repair work looks great & I was relieved to have everything done before winter.

Description of Work
Roof Repair, Fascia Board, Drip Edge and Gutter Replacement

08/29/2018

martha R.

Great!! Ryan was very helpful. He answered all my questions. It is great to have a solid roof and drainage system during many recent heavy rains!

Description of Work
Replace roof, gutters and downspouts

07/21/2018

Bennett D.

contacted Storm guard for roof repair. no one from the company returned my calls or responded.

Description of Work
Estimate for work

Category gutter repair, roofing

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We sincerely apologize if we did not return your call for service. We looked back through our messages and didn't come across it, perhaps we inadvertently lost some messages. Our policy is to reach out to all of our customer requests, whether we provide their type of service request or not, just so our customers know whether we can help them. If we cannot, we try to recommend someone that can. Please call my office phone direct (608-497-3302) and we can discuss your need and concerns and hopefully make up for this mishap. Again, we do apologize for not getting your message and not responding. Ryan Owner

06/30/2018

Kathleen S.

Highly recommend Stormguard. The estimate was prompt, clear, and provided options. Amazingly, they removed the old roof and replaced it in one day. They did not mar the driveway, and the care and clean-up around the house was excellent. Ryan and the workers were professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Replaced large ranch home steep roof.

05/01/2018

Amy B.

Great! Our roof was not very old and it was done improperly by a previous professional. They figured out the problem immediately and fixed it. We are now dry.

Description of Work
We had a roof leak and they were able to troubleshoot the problem and fix it very efficiently.

02/07/2018

kathleen L.

excellent we are very pleased with results

Description of Work
siding with 2 colors

Category siding

02/02/2018

neal B.

Everything was performed well. The workman was very careful to ensure everything was done right.

Description of Work
Repair and improve downspouts.

01/29/2018

Brittney H.

The gutters look great! Thank you to Ryan and the crew at Storm Guard for such a great experience with our home improvement project. We will definitely be calling them to take care of any future projects we have!

Description of Work
Gutter Installation

01/25/2018

Brittney H.

Ryan and the team at StormGuard were very helpful with every question I had and made this home improvement project an enjoyable one. The gutters look great! Thank you!

Description of Work
Gutters Replacement

01/24/2018

Kris D.

StormGuard transformed our living and dining rooms from drab to dramatic. The painters were fastidious, fast, polite, friendly, hardworking and did and excellent job. We are planning on hiring them back for more home improvement projects in the coming weeks. We are very satisfied with the workmanship, price, communication, and ease of working with this company. We heartily recommend them for your home improvement projects!

Description of Work
StormGuard painted our living and dining room walls and windows and trim.

Category gutter repair, interior painters

11/04/2017

Greg M.

Amazing. We had a leak occur during a rainstorm, and Ryan sent his crew out immediately. They put a tarp in place to stop the leaking at no cost (other roofers wanted to charge) and then gave us a fair price. The work was done extremely well, all roofers and drywall folks showed up on time and were professional. Highly recommend these folks!

Description of Work
Storm Guard Restoration - Madison replaced shingles on our roof and installed skylights to replace leaky ones.

Category drywall, gutter repair, roofing, interior painters

08/10/2017

wai m L.

Did inspection but did not send me estimate.

Description of Work
Inspect roof and chimney for leak and give me an estimate for fixing the problem.

07/09/2017

Dilara W.

Service was on time and as quoted. Did a nice job.

Description of Work
Put in gutter guards and rehung gutters.

06/10/2017

Roger D.

Storm Guard was able to remove the algae from my garage roof as well as create a cover for the sewer vents to my home to prevent bees from creating nests in them. in addition they found some shingles were not properly attached to my roof which they fastened properly.

Description of Work
Roof Repair and Algae removal

06/10/2017

Roger D.

After confusion over initial appointment, contractor said Angieslist did not notify, a subsequent appointment was made and a report was sent listing problems and estimated cost to repair by Storm Guard.

Description of Work
Roof inspection with a report of defects found.

Category roofing, siding

02/05/2017

Mark R.

It went very well. The project started November 2016. I was concerned that the project would not be completed due to winter approaching. We were very lucky as we had good weather. The roofing crew came first. They cleared the old roof, made some repairs and laid the new roof in a few days. In addition to new roof, they applying all new flashing, a chimney cricket and ridge venting. The siding crew came next about 3 days later. They had the siding off the entire house in an hour! They used insulation board on the house followed by the wood grain 4" double overlap vinyl siding. Some carpentry work had to be done where wood rot existed. By late afternoon the siding was done. They did a nice job going around the air conditioning lines exiting the house, as well as around the windows, door, porch light, dryer vent and hose faucets. As the roofers, they too did a good job cleaning the yard after their work. A couple of days later, the gutters went up. They were complete in 3 hours. What I thought was a good sign was that 20 minutes after they left, we had rain showers giving me a chance to see how well the gutters worked. Of course everything was fine with them. I give this company 5 stars because Ryan and his staff worked very well with me, maintaining very good communications. They also worked well with my insurance company.

Description of Work
New Roof, New Gutters and New Siding as a result of storm damage.

Category gutter repair, insulation, roofing, siding

01/24/2017

Heidi K.

Storm Guard was very helpful from the beginning of the process to the end. They were very knowledgeable from color to selection to the install and final inspection. The quality of work was top of the line.

Description of Work
We had a full exterior renovation. Storm Guard replaced our siding, roof and gutters with a much higher quality grade than we previously had.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Clear Vision Cleaning, LLC

All of us are meticulous not only about window cleaning and washing of siding, decks, and roofs but also about customer care. We greet you with a smile and go the extra mile, getting every corner, seam, and surface as spotless as possible—always making sure you're completely satisfied with the results. If this is your first time working with Clear Vision, it probably won't be your last.

Gifting Hands, LLC

Landscaping and Home Cleaning Services Serving: All Madison, Sun Prairie, McFarland, Stoughton, Oregon, Fitchburg, Verona, Middleton, Waunakee, Deforest Gifting Hands, LLC is a family-owned and operated business. We provide the highest-quality services at reasonable prices! We are open for business all year. We have experience and local recommendations since 2017. We have our customer's best interests in mind when providing any service! We stand by our quality and provide consistent service to your home. You will always have the same person in your lawn!!! Services offered include but are not limited to the following: Pressure/Soft Washing, Landscaping, Lawn Mowing, Trimming, Edging, Aerating, Mulch, Spring/Fall Cleanups, Lot Clean Ups, Weeding, Monthly garden bed maintenance, Hedging/Bush trimming, Bush removal, Brush/Haul loads to a dump, Leaf cleanup, Leaf removal, Pruning, Snow Removal/Salting, Home Cleaning Services, and more! We don't leave until you are happy with our work. We do not mind being micro-managed. Satisfaction is promised! Message me for a free estimate. Thanks! Joe

2022 Super Service Award

TruHome Inc

TruHome specializes in offering our customers superior products at an affordable price. We specialize in stone-coated steel and asphalt roofing, energy-efficient windows, safe and maintenance-free tub/shower systems, and siding. We offer limited to lifetime transferable warranties on our products. We also offer financing, which makes us unique. Our company was established in 2016. TruHome Inc began offering only roofs and windows and have since expanded our products to bath/shower systems and siding. Even though TruHome Inc has grown, we still are a family owned-operated business with the same values. Our everyday goal is to provide our customers with superior products at an affordable price that will last them many years.

Offers Coupon

DC-031500090
    Wisconsin
    Wisconsin: Safety and Professional
    03/20/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Check

Roofing (shingle, metal & pvc), Siding (vinyl, SmartSide, Hardie), Gutters, Gutter Guards, Garage Doors, Windows, Insulation, Painting (exterior & interior), Drywall and more!