Arrow Exterior Design

Wisconsin: Safety and Professional
08/18/2021

PO Box 930276

Verona, WI 53593

At Arrow Exterior Design we offer roofing, siding, windows and decking. We don't believe in high pressure sales to get you to work with us. We want you to be comfortable in trusting Arrow Exterior Design with your home and help you get your job done. We have been in business for 4 years, but combine for many years of experience in this business. We are family owned and Russ, the owner is a veteran. Evenings, Saturdays's and Sunday's by appointment only....

roofing (4)siding companies (3)door installation (1)window replacement (1)gutter repair (1)decks & porches (1)

04/15/2020

From start to finish this was a seamless process. I was contacted immediately and given an estimate within a day or so. Roof was replaced during the COVID pandemic and was handled extremely professionally and with no contact. Roof was replace in one day and completed within a week of my receiving the estimate. Even paying the invoice was seamless. Will definitely recommend Arrow to all my family a...

Description of Work
Replace Roof

Category decks,roofing

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

12/12/2018

Very pleased with the entire process for the siding replacements. Arrow was able to meet a expedited schedule at a very good price. The quality of the work was high and working will all of the Arrow folks was very pleasant. Only one minor issue... the cleanup at one property could have been better, lots of nails left over in the back yard.

Description of Work
replacement of siding at 2 small rental houses

Category siding

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

12/07/2018

Amazing. The high winds this fall ripped two strips of the siding off my house at a place much too high for my ladder. I called, explained the problem, and it was fixed within three days. Price couldn't be beat. Clearly the people involved take pride in their work. 100% satisfied.

Description of Work
Siding replacement

Category siding

Work Completed On 10/25/2018

11/09/2018

Russ and his crew were professional, punctual, efficient and careful. They did a beautiful job on a big roof project. I can't recommend Arrow Exterior Design highly enough!

Description of Work
New roof after hail storm

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

11/08/2018

Work was completed on time and within the estimated budget. Project manager is professional and great to work with.

Description of Work
Estimates for roof work and replacement of siding/windows

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

10/04/2018

I was 100% pleased and have recommended them to my neighbors and friends. They had 5 people come out at once, had it done in one day, did a wonderful clean up with magnets that I was very happy with, and I'm very happy with what they did overall.

Description of Work
They put a new roof on my house, garage, workshop and shed.

Work Completed On 09/05/2018

At Arrow Exterior Design we offer roofing, siding, windows and decking.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing