Aspen Property Care LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2011

16615 Washington Ave

Union Grove, WI 53182

Cost is determined by the job....

05/02/2015

Anthony S.

fast work! got started the day work was scheduled and completed everything before dusk that same day! steve has a team of responsible, respectful workers who got the job done just right. steve lays out a thorough plan and estimate. he is fast to reply to questions and concerns.

Description of Work
regrade, sod, plants and mulch back yard.

04/19/2015

Marna E.

They did an awesome job. Super friendly and professional crew. We talked as they worked and tweaked a few things here and there. Cleaned up at the end of every day. Let me know at the end of the day what time they would start the next morning.

Description of Work
Removed 12 years of overgrown landscaping including plants, trees & ground cover and removed old non-working landscape lighting. Laid down weed barrier, planted all new plants & shrubs and a few flowering trees and a large pine tree. Used large boulders and finished off with River Rock ground cover in the front and Bark on the sides and back. Install new Landscape Lighting in the front.

05/14/2013

Christopher U.

I contacted Aspen from the coupon mailer that comes in the mail. Since I was having difficulties finding a company which was response and up front, I was searching for someone to do my beds. I called and scheduled an appointment a week out. On the day which the Aspen representative, Nick, was visiting to review the work which I needed performed, he called five minutes ahead of time to say that he wasn't going to be able to make it (his truck broke down). He then attempted to punt me another week; which I asked if there was anything sooner. He stated that he could swing by at 3:15 pm today. At 3:15 today, he calls me to let me know he's going to be late. Punctuality isn't this company's forte. I told him that he need not worry because I didn't need their services if this was any reflection upon how they work. I called the office to give them feedback to the owner, which I was told was Steve. I was called back promptly by Scott, stating that he wanted to speak with me so he could let Steve know. He informed me that, in fact, Nick's transmission did go out yesterday and if I wanted to verify it with the transmission shop in Racine. I told him that it wasn't so much about missing yesterday, but then on the second day calling when he was supposed to be here stating that he would be late. Scott's response, and quot;Oh, I didn't know about that part.and quot;. Please, please, please... when engaging a customer, get all the facts and details before reaching out. You make a bad situation worse. UPDATE: After sleeping on it last night, the one last thing that and quot;botheredand quot; me was there wasn't even an attempt to and quot;make it rightand quot;. Scott didn't offer to come out personally or even when I asked if Nick was the only employee doing estimates, his response is that they had 4. He (Scott) didn't even offer to send someone else out. The only excuse was and quot;...this is our busy seasonand quot;. My response to that is and quot;...I guess I'll give my money to another busy companyand quot;.

Description of Work
I contacted Aspen from the coupon mailer that comes in the mail. Since I was having difficulties finding a company which was response and up front, I was searching for someone to do my beds. I called and scheduled an appointment a week out. On the day which the Aspen representative, Nick, was visiting to review the work which I needed performed, he called five minutes ahead of time to say that he wasn't going to be able to make it (his truck broke down). He then attempted to punt me another week; which I asked if there was anything sooner. He stated that he could swing by at 3:15 pm today. At 3:15 today, he calls me to let me know he's going to be late. Punctuality isn't this company's forte. I told him that he need not worry because I didn't need their services if this was any reflection upon how they work. I called the office to give them feedback to the owner, which I was told was Steve. I was called back promptly by Scott, stating that he wanted to speak with me so he could let Steve know. He informed me that, in fact, Nick's transmission did go out yesterday and if I wanted to verify it with the transmission shop in Racine. I told him that it wasn't so much about missing yesterday, but then on the second day calling when he was supposed to be here stating that he would be late. Scott's response, "Oh, I didn't know about that part.". Please, please, please... when engaging a customer, get all the facts and details before reaching out. You make a bad situation worse.

04/15/2013

Michael P.

They were excellent and very courteous. They were very knowledgable. I would recommend them to anyone. They did an excellent job. They came out right away and surveyed the problem, then they came out within a couple days and actually fixed the problem.

Description of Work
I have a rock stone wall and they came out and repaired part of the wall that had started to leak.

06/27/2012

Mark O.

We liked that they did what they said they were going to do.

Description of Work
We used the services of Aspen Property Care LLC to mow our lawn when we were on a vacation.

Category lawn service

06/09/2012

Earl & Joyce S.

They were excellent and outstanding. We would not hesitate to call them again. The price was reasonable and they were great to work with.

Description of Work
The put up a rock wall and rebuilt a stream that leads to the water garden.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

11/03/2011

WALTER F.

I would highly recommend THEY RETURNED ALL MY CALLS AND EMAILS. I HAD A ONE PAGE SKETCH WHICH HE USED TO QUOTE, AFTER WE PICKED OUT THE BRICK SAMPLES HE BROUGHT TO OUR HOUSE. THEY CAME AND STARTED WHEN THEY PROMISED- A MONTH AFTER I GAVE THEM A 20% DOWN PAYMENT tWO MEN WORKED CONTINUOUSLY AND COMPLETED THE JOB IN 4 DAYS. A CUSTOM MADE RAILING WAS ADDED A WEEK LATER. THEY RETURNED TWO DAYS LATER TO MAKE AN ADJUSTMENT. A COUPLE OF CHANGES WERE MADE ON THE FLY AND THE WORK WAS NOT DELAYED.

Description of Work
Aspen Property Care built a brick patio for me. 400 SQ FT AREA INCLUDES A SHORT 10 FT WALL AND A CURVED STEPPED PORCH OF ABOUT 40 SQ FT. ALSO ADDED A 5 FT WIDE STEP TO FRONT DOOR PORCH TO CORRECT A SUNKEN DRIVEWAY SECTION. THEY REMOVED THE GRASS, AND DIRT TO GRADE- DEPOSITED AND GRADED STONE SUPPORT MATERIAL, CUT AND FITTED THE BRICKS IN THE REQUIRED PATTERN. BUILT UP THE PORCH AREA AND FORMED THE BACK STEPPED PORCH. THE WALL AND PORCH ARE STONE BLOCKS, NOT BRICKS.

Category hardscaping

07/01/2009

WILLIAM O.

I was fairly happy with them. The follow through and the come back were pretty good. The engineering could have been a little bit better. I liked that they seemed to call me back. They tried to make the things right that were not quite right. The workmanship was generally good. There were a few issues, but they came back and fixed those. My wife would rate them lower because her expectations were higher.

Description of Work
I used Aspen Property Care to put in a drainage system.

Category irrigation systems

09/26/2005

DAVE F.

QUICK RESPONSE AND REASONABLE PRICE.

Description of Work
GRADING AROUND NEW CONSTRUCTION. REMOVING ROCKS IN PREPARATION FOR GRASS SEEDING. BUILDING CRUSHED STONE SHED BASE.

Category hardscaping

09/26/2005

DAVE F.

QUICK RESPONSE AND REASONABLE PRICE.

Superior Landscaping

Serving the Elkhorn, WI area for 15 years, trust our professionals to think outside of the box to provide you with the best solutions, friendliest service, and a job that's done right the first time. Our residential landscaping services include: Tree planting Tree maintenance Sodding and seeding Topsoil Grading Mulching Landscape lighting New Fiberglass Pool Install We'll keep your lawn and landscape in tip-top shape all year long, as our services are available year-round. Contact Superior Landscaping today for a FREE estimate on the landscaping services you're interested in!

Night Owl Landscape Lighting

Landscape lighting is about so much more than putting a single light on each tree in your yard and a few path lights by your front entrance. It's about creating a mood, an ambiance, and bringing into existence a room outside that you didn't know was there. Night Owl owner and designer Woody Kerwin takes pride in showing his customers what can be done with light to achieve their goals. The world of LED outdoor lighting is rapidly evolving. Many lighting installers are not trained on the newest technology and can only offer very limited options to their customers. Call Woody to work with a designer who is at the forefront of lighting technology and can maximize your home's value by utilizing a wide range of products. Let Night Owl show you your home at night!

Ashbusters Chimney Service

At Ashbusters, we offer fast, effective chimney services for homeowners all throughout the Milwaukee area. Our experts are experienced, professional, and will always put you first, ensuring your chimney and fireplace function as safely and as efficiently as possible year after year. Don't put off the care you deserve. Schedule your next sweeping, inspection, or repair with us today!

Residential and commercial landscaping, patios, walkways, retaining walls, ponds, water falls, lighting, fireplace, lawn care, maintenance & holiday lighting.

SPRINKLER SYSTEM INSTALLATION.