Kurtis's Garage Door Installation & Repair

Founded 2015 • With Angi since October 2016

316 Green Bay

THIENSVILLE, WI 53092

Kurtis's Garage Door Installation & Repair, in Thiensville, WI, is the area's leading garage door specialist serving Ozaukee, Washington and Milwaukee Counties. We specialize in garage doors, openers, troubleshooting, broken springs, new installations and more. For all your garage door needs, contact Kurtis's Garage Door Installation & Repair in Thiensville!...

04/06/2022

conrad D.

Installation of sealed nylon rollers went quickly with Kurtis explaining what he was doing to install them. Good work and price was in the ball park.

Description of Work
replacing garage door rollers

01/07/2022

Josh S.

Great job replacing my faulty, old garage door opener with a new Jackshaft opener. He showed up right on time and was very personable and friendly. I would highly recommend Kurtis's Garage Door!

Description of Work
Jackshaft garage opener installed

11/19/2020

Jim M.

They did a nice job. It was great and fantastic. He did a very good job. I could not believe how fast he was.

Description of Work
They installed 2 garage doors for me.

12/29/2019

John T.

Good experience! We found Kurtis through Angie's List. Kurtis showed up when he said he would and did a great job installing the opener. He fully explained how all the controls worked and cleaned up the job site afterward. He was professional and friendly. I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Installation of garage door opener

12/27/2019

Deborah L.

Awesome speedy work. Extremely prompt service! Very nice guy!

Description of Work
Springs replaced

10/27/2019

Jim M.

It was a smooth and easy transaction. Kurtis measured my garage doors and explained some of the challenges with my garage. He asked me some succinct questions and answered all of mine. I opted for a tougher than normal custom door and he had them installed in less than a month.

Description of Work
2 Garage Doors

09/04/2019

BRENDA G.

Kurtis was SUPER responsive! He called and gave me updates on his arrival time, and scheduled me within 24hrs of my call. I will use him again, when needed. Highly recommended!!

Description of Work
Replace broken springs on garage door.

08/14/2019

Karen E.

I was very pleased with the service Kurtis provided. He came to look at my garage the same day I called and was able to install the new opener and new rollers the next day.

Description of Work
new garage door opener installed

06/11/2019

Tim S.

Very well. He came and looked at the door that was having the problem and fixed it and looked at all the other garage doors and told us what they need and fixed them too. Very nice person.

Description of Work
Garage door wasn't working right

06/10/2019

Richard R.

It went perfectly. Installation in 40 minutes. Silent operation as promised by Kurtis himself. Very Happy!

Description of Work
Garage door opener

Brother's Garage Door Sales & Service LLC

39 years of experience in supplying area residents with expedient, high-quality services for any and all of their garage-door needs. Our family-owned and -operated business can help you discover a working garage door that you can appreciate. Our professional sales staff have years of experience helping homeowners find garage doors that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing so you don’t have to forsake beauty (or security!) in order to have new doors. Do not do commercial.

JD Griffiths Company Inc

In business since 1947. We are Wisconsin's largest garage builder. We offer Free in home estimates, to schedule yours please call us at (414)-362-7222, We serve the entire milwaukee metro area. License number: 12107. Please visit our website at jdgriffiths.com to view a whole variety of completed projects, and acomplete listing of all of our services.

Joe Wilde Company LLC

Third generation, family owned company in business since 1945 with a mission to provide honest, reputable service and installation of building products including garage doors, openers, aluminum railing and awnings, and shade and screen products including garage screens and retractable awnings. Our employees have a total of over 400 years of experience under our roof so you can be assured you are receiving expert service and installation! We have served hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, and we hope you will join them.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Kurtis's Garage Door Installation & Repair

How is Kurtis's Garage Door Installation & Repair overall rated?

Kurtis's Garage Door Installation & Repair is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Kurtis's Garage Door Installation & Repair open?

Kurtis's Garage Door Installation & Repair is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

What payment options does Kurtis's Garage Door Installation & Repair provide

Kurtis's Garage Door Installation & Repair accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Kurtis's Garage Door Installation & Repair offer free estimates?

No, Kurtis's Garage Door Installation & Repair does not offer free project estimates.

Does Kurtis's Garage Door Installation & Repair offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Kurtis's Garage Door Installation & Repair does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Kurtis's Garage Door Installation & Repair offer a senior discount?

No, Kurtis's Garage Door Installation & Repair does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Kurtis's Garage Door Installation & Repair?

No, Kurtis's Garage Door Installation & Repair does not offer warranties.

What services does Kurtis's Garage Door Installation & Repair offer?

Kurtis's Garage Door Installation & Repair offers the following services: Garage Doors and Openers, Troubleshooting, Broken Springs, New Installations, Call for an Appointment, Installation, Service, Replace, Repair Garage Doors, Primarily Residential.