Animal Clinic in Sussex

Founded 1984 • With Angi since October 2006

Animal Clinic in Sussex is a full service veterinary hospital, which is accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association and certified by the American Association of Feline Practitioners as a Cat Friendly Practice. We focus on extending and enhancing the quality of our patient's lives by offering compassionate and high quality care. We are Dedicated to Healthy Pets & Happy Families!...

Jag Tax Management

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

06/29/2015

As stated above the declaw surgery went great...but the price was double of the other vets I contacted. I liked the location being close to home however I could not afford to remain a patient there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got our cat declared in the front 2paws. Cozy atmosphere... but the cost was double of every other provider I checked into. I went with Sussex because I was new to owning a pet and wanted the best. After talking with other pet owners there are other Excellent vets out there for a much less cost $200. I switched vets only because of the price😯

03/12/2014

We use Animal Clinic in Sussex for veterinarian. It is okay. My dog is not dead, they didn't kill my dog. The last time we saw them was about a month ago. They are a bit higher on price than most of them. They are great. I will continue using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We get our dog's nails clipped and shots at Animal Clinic in Sussex.

06/22/2012

Animal Clinic calls promptly when there is blood work done. The few times my dogs have been sick with with an infection, the clinic would call after a couple of days to check up on how they are doing. They also send post cards to remind us when exams are due. The thing I especially appreciate is they listen to our choices about how far we want to go with treatments. Our dogs are getting old, but h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Animal Clinic in Sussex have been my vets for many years. Dr Scott and Dr. Wendy are great vets! They take the time to listen, and explain clearly. My dogs don't always like getting shots, but they always like the vets and staff at Animal Clinic.We had tried several vets without being satisfied before finding Animal Clinic in Sussex; we've stayed with Animal Clinic for about ten years, and have been very happy with their knowledge and care.

07/19/2011

They are very close to where we live and it's hardly 10 minutes from my house. The primary vet that we deal with always is Dr. Scott Grafford. The vet is very easy to deal with and very professional. He calls us and gives us an update on how things are going. We have two dogs and the care for two dogs has been very good. We had a very good experience with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Animal Clinic in Sussex is the veterinarians I take my pet to. The last time I took my pet there was about two weeks ago. They did teeth cleaning for one of our dog.

10/03/2006

They're thorough and pretty accommodating for our needs, since we've had some unique circumstances arise. They're professional and timely. Since this is the first accounting firm we've worked with for income taxes since H&R Block, we had a bit of sticker shock after getting their bill. However, I do feel that they're worth it with what they're able to get for us in return.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have general accounting services and have assisted us with our income tax return for several years. They also have other services, from tax planning and financial advising; however, we have not utilized those services.

CATEGORY accountant

We provide preventive health services for cats and dogs and enjoy educating pet owners about their health and wellness needs. Regular examinations aid early detection of problems to prevent discomfort and enhance longevity. We also provide extensive medical, diagnostic, dental, nutritional, and surgical services.

After hours care is provided by the local 24 hour critical care facility- Wisconsin Veterinary Referral Center.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover