Door Service Inc

4.1

Garage Door....

04/13/2017

Sharon A.

Description of Work
Garage Door service; Some delays, but good work

01/23/2017

David S.

As it was an order that had to first be made up it did take about two weeks with some delays due to other more urgent required services. The temporary 'patch' broke once and needed to be redone. This was at the very end of their working day but Kyle, the tech, came over to do the patch job which did take some time. Kyle was great as was the 'office manager.' They understood my impatience (due to always being pushed back due to more urgent repair requests. We understood each others dilemma and that was what was important.

Description of Work
Overhead garage door spring broke and needed to be replaced.

12/29/2016

s M.

Description of Work
3 weeks ago we called and ordered a garage door opener to be installed in our home. It had yet to be done, we had been calling all week to check on the status of the opener we ordered and was told that it was going to be installed 12/29/2016 or 12/30/2016. I called today to check when they were coming and was informed that he sold the garage opener to someone else. We never really got a set date after ordering the garage door opener or the garage door opener installed.

09/26/2016

Alyssa M.

Immediately contacted home warranty to flag them as not going with terms of our contract and providing advance notice. Will never again go with this provider.

Description of Work
Provider was contacted by our home warranty to do work on repairing garage door opener. Provider did not contact us that they would be in our garage. We did not set up dates and or times. Provider gained access to unlocked but closed garage door (stil considered unlawful entry without owner permission). Provider then used our equipment (ladder) to inspect garage opener (incorrect opener) and then left ladder sitting in the middle of the room. When we came home we had thought we were burglarized. We spoke with the provider who was first making excuses and then apologized. Very unhappy and very nervous that they would come into our home without the notice, use our equipment, and leave it in a mess. Be very cautious if thinking of using this provider.

04/01/2014

Karen L.

I was very satisfied and he wasn't upset, like I thought he could be, since I was able to do it myself and he didn't need to come out.

Description of Work
He returned my phone call promptly and told me what might be wrong with my door. I was able to fix it without having to have him come out but in the future; I would call him again. Very nice, friendly and helpful.

10/03/2013

Mary B.

They had other doors but I got the economical door. They also hauled away some doors I had on the side of the garage. I could not be happier. They were very fast and good.

Description of Work
Installed garage door.

Door Service Inc