We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Gorilla Movers Of Wisconsin

Founded 2015 • With Angi since January 2016

310 Progress Way

Sun Prairie, WI 53590

Locally owned and established moving company. Insured and bonded....

12/08/2019

Justin S.

I received a call from them a day after I submitted a request through Angie’s List and scheduled the appointment they even sent me a written quote. They were very punctual and professional. The entire move took only 2 hours and was $400 under the quoted price. I will definitely be using them again!

Description of Work
2 bedroom residential moving

09/22/2018

Lisa H.

Moved freezer to trailer and larger 900lb safe down 4 flights of stairs. Extremely friendly, professional and very careful. I will definitely call them for any heavy lifting I have in the future. They gave a military discount. Small growing company with great moral fibers that have great guys working for them. Couldn't ask for a better bunch of guys.

Description of Work
Moved freezer and safe

06/12/2018

Bill L.

Excellent!! The movers were fast, friendly, and answered any questions we had. Would recommend them to anyone moving.

Description of Work
moving from one house to another.

09/18/2017

Lee G.

They did an excellent job. It was not an easy task. The safe itself is undamaged but the steps they were taking it down was wooden and one of the steps gave away a little but that was not on them because the safe was so heavy. The staircase probably had a weak spot. They admitted to me right away that the edge of one of the stairs was broken. They would offer me $50 on the spot or have someone come out and fix it, my choice. I said I would prefer someone come out and repair it because I did not know how much it would actually cost for someone to come out and repair it. They put me in touch with somebody and that person came out the very next morning and got it repaired. They did a good repair on it. Gorilla Movers called me and double checked that it got repaired and that I was satisfied with the repair. They were really good at communicating. They let me know exactly when I was coming. They were very professional and courteous when they were here. Very friendly. You could tell they cared about making sure that we were satisfied with the moving experience. That the repair got taken care of right away. I was just really impressed. I would use them again and I recommend them to everybody.

Description of Work
They moved a very extremely heavy safe to our basement.

07/13/2017

Steven K.

The guys were phenomenal! Arrived exactly at noon as scheduled. Extremely friendly and helpful. Very professional and courteous. I could not imagine a better experience on what is always a very stressful moving day. It was a hot, humid July day and, when unloading, actually RAN from the new house to the truck for the next load. I am so grateful for Joey, Blaise and Brian.

Description of Work
They moved most of my things from Columbus, WI, to the west side of Madison.

05/08/2017

Gwen B.

Could have paid more attention to items left behind. But overall GREAT job

Description of Work
Moved. Household

08/22/2016

Sharon G.

Fabulous! They are friendly, helpful and quick. They quote us $1450 and only charge $1295 as they finished sooner. They take extra care in packing and not one thing was damaged. Anything that had an issue was pointed out before they packed it so we knew something was already broken. We even had some rust on one of my husband's guns they were kind enough to point out. They had moved our office previously as well and did a great job. 4 bedroom, 4 car garage and lots of stuff! What a great deal!

Description of Work
Move furniture and boxes from old house to new and also pick up boxes and furniture at storage unit.

04/18/2016

Kayla S.

How did it go? Wonderfully. The guys had quite the mess to deal with since we had two full storage units and were living in temporary home while our new place was being built. We had a million kids toys, boxes, you name it that had to be moved. They were super efficient, very friendly and we didn't have a single item that had a dent or scratch on it. Our stuff was all put into the room it needed unpacked in which made unpacking insanely simple. We have recommended these guys to half a dozen other people who have also used them and had the same experience. They will be the only movers we use and we will continue to recommend to everyone that will listen! :)

Description of Work
Moved us from a temporary house and two storage units to a new home.

04/11/2016

Trisha P.

They did an outstanding job. The came out to give me an estimate the next working day after I called. They were able to move me on the date that I requested. They arrived on time and worked quickly to get the work done. They were always professional and very friendly. Every man on the crew knew the job well so there was no time wasted waiting for insturctions on what to do. They made sure that everything was done to my satisfaction and I could not have asked for a better experience. I would use them again in a heartbeat and recommend them to anyone who needs a mover in the Madison area. And, they came in below the estimate which is always a nice surprise.

Description of Work
They moved me from Madison WI to Green Bay WI

StraightLine Moving Inc.

Protecting your belongings and providing quality service is our number one goal. Our experienced and courteous team of movers has been trained in the best practices to ensure our customers have a safe and stress-free move. StraightLine Moving is a certified location for Allied Van Lines. Allied Van Lines has the largest mover network in the world combined with over 85 years of experience. Whether you are relocating long distance or locally, our global network ensures that no matter where you're going, Allied can get you home. As a full-service mover, we handle everything from packing, loading, transporting, and unpacking your belongings. Our mission is to provide affordable moving services backed by a name you can trust. We are a company built on a history of service, and it is our pleasure to assist you as you plan and prepare for your next move. Get your instant quote today! Moving comes down to the movers that enter your home! Our Movers Are: - Background Checked - Clean and Uniformed - Polite and Respectful - Must Pass Rigorous Training - Movers have an average of 5 years experience

Cesar's Moving and Storage Inc.

We are a family owned business with 10 years of experience, here to help you with any local or long distance move you may need. We take great care with your possessions as we pack and unpack. We provide furniture delivery, assembly as well. Residential and Commercial. QuickPay, Veemo, Zelle, Credit Cards

Offers by Cesar's Moving and Storage Inc. on Angi
    Big Dog Movers Of Madison LLC

What makes Big Dog Movers stand out? With more than 7 years in the moving industry we understand how stressful it is to get your belongings from one place to another. Here at Big Dog Mover's we believe in doing right by our customers. We are economical and take pride in our work. We do it all. From packing, unpacking, piano's, safes, short and long distant moves etc.. we will move it all. Our representatives and professional movers will do their best to accommodate your every need. From start to finish it is a simple process. Your satisfaction is our number one concern.

Not Licensed
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

We offer complete moving services within the state of Wisconsin. We will move just one thing or the entire contents of your home. Please contact us for more information.