BNW Installations Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since May 2012

10811 7th St

Sturtevant, WI 53177

In business for 20 yrs. also a member of better business bureau with an A+ rating. Additional email - info@bnwinstallations.com....

06/12/2017

Dale B.

Roofing estimate but failed to show or call'

Description of Work
Roofing estimate but failed to show or call

04/09/2017

Brad T.

No work was performed, they obviously did not want my business? Never returned phone calls.

Description of Work
Needed house roof repair and estimate on new garage roof this summer. 1st response very good, was there next day to look at roof and during bad weather. I was very patient and understanding due to weather and wind damage the previous week, may have been very busy? That was it! never heard back from anybody again, made follow up calls, and received nothing in return. May due great work? Professionalism on returning potential clients calls, very sad.

10/10/2016

Brianna J.

The crew was here on time and got to work quickly, they communicated with us when issues occurred and how they would go about resolving them.

Description of Work
Roof, soffits, fascia needed to be torn off and replaced.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed] glad you guys are happy. Have a great Holiday season. 👍 Bill

05/07/2015

Robert G.

It went well, very good.

Description of Work
They removed an old chimney for me and patched up the hole in the roof. They also added two attic vents, the plastic ones. I bought a power vent and they installed that as well for me.

Thank you for the review! Bill

04/06/2015

Richard D.

Description of Work
Tear off old roof, two layers, replace 11 sheets of plywood 6ft of snow and ice shield, snow and ice valley snow load roof vent 28sq architectural shingle, new flashings on two chimneys, new bath and kitchen vents complete disposal of all waste. Life time on all materials and labor.

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

07/28/2014

Cheryl R.

Thanks for the review, Bill

09/15/2013

William S.

A few neighbors and I collectively interviewed 3 contractors and BNW was by far the best in terms of professionalism and a full explanation of the materials being used and the process that would take place. They use a GAF roofing system and are as much concerned about what and how it goes under the shingles as they do what you can see. They were not the lowest cost but provided the most in terms of quality, warranty and references. My fairly large and complex roof was done in one and a half days. Clean up was impeccable. With the exception ofone or two rumbled plantings I wouldn't have known they where here. I even recommended them to my son who had just had a horrible roofing experience in Milwaukee with RM Milwaukee Roofing who took every shortcut in the book and left my son out to dry with a half finished terrible job. BNW will make it right.

Description of Work
Complete roof tear-off and re-roof was done by BNW for me and 4 other houses in the neighborhood.

Thanks Bill! Bill

06/23/2012

Heather A.

I got a quote quickly and the guy who came out took the time to explain why the re-roofing cost what it did. He was very knowledgable and took the time to answer all of my questions. 10 days after the estimate, they called and scheduled the re-roofing. The whole re-roof with tear off took only one day and clean up was very thorough. I decided on bnw not only because the price was the lowest of all the estimates we got, but they offer a 50-year warranty on the roof that is transferrable one time if we decide to sell the house. They did a remarkable job and I highly recommend them to anyone in the Racine area. Also, if you refer anyone, they give you $50.

Description of Work
Roof tear-off and re-roof.

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review, bill

04/20/2012

Terry K.

I did a lot of research and had probably4 companies come out to give me estimates. They weren't the cheapest nor the highest, but they were using the best material out there. What really impressed me is that the salesman called me probably 4 times and followed up really well. The roofing guys ripped off the 2 roofs and installed all in one day. The cleanup was wonderful. Couldn't even find one nail. A week after they installed it the owner called me to follow up to make sure I was satisfied.

Description of Work
They put a new roof on for me 4 month ago.

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]!

Over the Top Roofing & Construction

Over the Top Roofing and Construction was established over a decade ago and have built a reputation for exceptional work and customer satisfaction. We have earned our reputation for excellence by delivering personalized service and expert installations. We can repair any damage to exterior of a home or building and make a difference in the appearance of your home. Over the Top Roofing and Construction has a perfect record with the BBB and we are fully bonded and insured. We know that choosing a contractor is a very important decision that you, the customer, will make because you live with the results of the work for years to come. Our customers know that they will receive outstanding workmanship and value for their dollar. Please note that we do charge credit card fees back to the customer.

Wojciuk Exteriors LLC

10+ years experience in roofing and siding. New construction - remodel - fully insured. Fair pricing. Boss on site.

A Custom To LLC

We specialize in asphalt shingle/rubber roofing, siding, and gutters. We offer attic insulation (blown in) and venting solutions for commercial and residential applications.

Offers by A Custom To LLC on Angi

Residential roofing, skylights, siding, gutters, fascia & soffit.