Enviromentally Responsible Homes

PO Box 313

Stoughton, WI 53589

07/17/2014

beverly M.

I am very pleased with the entire experience. Our house looks great and he is very pleasant to work with

Description of Work
Paint exterior of our house

Category house painters

04/11/2014

Elizabeth A.

Anytime I have a problem, I ask him to help me with it. He does excellent work, is very careful around the windows, found some loose weather stripping, fixed that so I could lock my windows again, he unscrewed the outside lights, took them down so I could clean them and put them back up again. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
He stained the outside of my 1 story home.

Category house painters

06/08/2011

Elizabeth A.

We had hail here and were told by the insurance company that they would pay for it. I looked into a few people and I finally went with the guy who built the house. He is very particular and excellent but he is slow. He is a man who built the house by himself. He is a green builder. It's about 92 degrees outside but I don't have any air conditioning right now and its 75 degrees in my house. The air conditioner runs at night at all peak electricity. The house is cool at night and it cuts off at 9 o'clock in the morning. It's humid outside but its all dry in here. He does some handyman work for me as well. He designed my house and it's the nicest house in the neighborhood and I have been told that by the developer. It's a small house with just two bedrooms and no basement. It's not a big impressive home; it's just a really delightful house. It's on the corner so everybody sees it that passes by. Ours is an urban designed neighborhood with close homes and a grocery store we can walk to. We can walk to a lot of things and get everything done just around. Dennis is an old styled builder. He does detailed work like double edges in places where you can't even see it like behind my refrigerator or the back of a pocket door. He built the frames also in such a way that it has double edges and you can't even see the nails. He does everything with professionalism that big building companies don't have the time to do. He put features in the house where we have an entrance which is not direct. We have a side door that doesn't come off on the side walk but we have to step up about six feet and then go out of the door. I would say you can count on him to place a home in a proper place on a property and take advantage of any kind of solar light but they would have to be patient because he is methodical.

Description of Work
I used Environmentally Responsible Homes to do my roof for me. He initially built my house as well.

Category home builders

Paint It Right

Paint It Right is a full-service exterior and interior painting company serving Madison's painting and renovation needs. Our satisfied clients include property management companies, business owners, homeowners associations, and private homeowners. Our crew will treat your property, tenants, and employees with respect. Paint it Right is committed to meeting and exceeding your expectations. We will complete the job in the most organized, cost-effective, and professional manner right the first time.

JC Premier Seal

super service award winner contractor, we provide quality work with craftsmanship, we have the highest quality of materials made locally in Wisconsin, 22 years in the business says we are local and hear to stay, protect your investment, preserve the asphalt, with a liquid layer of asphalt seal coating, this will keep your asphalt from oxidizing and turning gray caused by UV rays from the sun, this will help snow melt in the winter month, helps with smoother shoveling, keep the pores of your asphalt seal coated and this helps with debris and water staying out of the asphalt pores,sealcoat your asphalt and seal the cracks with hot rubber crack sealant , preserve your driveway or parking lot by calling us, we also have infrared heat patching available for your sinking asphalt where it meets the garage concrete, pot holes, or crumbling asphalt, call JC Premier Seal.

New Vision Painting

Specializing in exterior and interior painting! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Residential and commercial architect, landscape planning, remodeling project & retrofit.