Eagle Tree Care LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since July 2012

Serving all of central Wisconsin's tree care needs including: Emerald Ash Borer Injections Oak Wilt Treatments to stop Oak Wilt dead in it's tracks Other Plant Health Care Techniques Pruning Planting Removals Brush chipping Stump grinding Free estimates

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Amenities

WI-0742A
Wisconsin
International Society of Arboriculture Certified Arborist
12/31/2022
All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Nancy K.
03/12/2022
Very professional, John is very knowledgeable about his profession and clean up was amazing. I would recommend and use his services if needed again.
Description of Work
Contacted about trimming trees with lots of deadwood remaining from the storm of 2019. Pointed out dead trees that should be removed. Cleared between remaining trees with a brush saw and greatly improved our water view.
Sharon H.
05/05/2021
Eagle tree care was awesome! I called in...and with it half an hour John responded… Dates were set up for a quote that same day, I was very pleased! Tree was taken down, tree trimming was done and everything was cleaned up! I would recommend him to anyone looking to have tree trimming, taking trees downor bushes trimmed as well.
Description of Work
Blue Spruce taken down & tree trimming!

Great review Thanks
John A.
04/19/2021
We were very pleased with the results and service provided
Description of Work
Removed 2 large trees and grinded stumps
tree service

Thank you, You have a great property in the country.
Gino I.
04/16/2021
Eagle Tree Care did an excellent job removing the tree. The tree was leaning almost directly above the shed, so great care and attention to detail was needed to bring the tree down. With space being limited all around the area, the crew needed to climb the tree to bring it down in pieces. Each piece came down precisely where it needed to, and great care was taken to not damage the ground, retaining wall or the shed nearby. I would highly recommend Eagle Tree Care for your next job. Communication was fast and quick and their estimates were spot on.
Description of Work
Drop a tree leaning over a shed
tree service

Thank you for the excellent review.
David R.
04/07/2021
They responded quickly to my request for an estimate; they arrived the next morning to take a look and had an estimate to me by the end of the same day. They were able to perform the work in less than a week. The crew of three arrived on time, made quick work of the cedars, and then we did a walk around as the crown thinning began to make sure the tree was also shaped properly in the end; near the end they checked in again just to make sure everything was as desired. They've done great work for us in the past and I've always been 100% satisfied; Eagle Tree Care is my go-to in the central Wisconsin
Description of Work
I called Eagle Tree Care to take down two large cedars that were leaning near a fence and to perform a crown thinning on a pretty massive maple.
tree service

Thanks [Member Name Removed], We try to be as efficient with our time as possible.
Diane D.
04/02/2021
They did a very professional job pruning the trees. They had to climb to the tops of each—impressive. We cleaned up the twigs and branches as we wanted them for firewood. Otherwise, they would have chipped the branches for us.
Description of Work
We needed to have two large trees pruned—a columnar Linden and an Autumn Blaze Maple.

Thank you for the comments. We enjoy climbing, It's a passion here at Eagle
Daniel B.
03/30/2021
Crew arrived on time, work efficiently and cleanup was great. They made sure they understood the project and all of my concerns. Very pleasant to work with.
Description of Work
Removal of three dead red pine trees (approx. 12" diam, 40' tall)
tree service

Thank you for the very kind words.
Ryan W.
03/27/2021
Very satisfied! The crew was very professional and worked quickly to complete the job. All work was preformed safely even though it was a challenging situation.
Description of Work
Tree trimming and hazard tree removal
tree service

Thank you for the review Our crew tries to be efficient with ever job.
Ryan V.
03/26/2021
Great! John and his team are always awesome and they are fair and honest. Price ended up being less than the quote because they didn’t take as long as they thought they would.
Description of Work
Tree removal and stump grinding
firewood, tree service

Thanks [Member Name Removed], Not always do we go under the quote but it sure is nice when the crew get the job done in a safe and efficient manner
Patrick D.
12/31/2020
Well. The cost was less than estimated and the work was well done.
Description of Work
Clear deadwood on live trees, dead trees, inappropriate tree competition for select trees, and remove small trees likely to disease soon.
tree service

I have addressed this with the employees and we will do better next time. I can promise this.
Don R.
12/24/2020
Showed up on time, friendly, efficient. Excellent clean up.
Description of Work
Tree removal, tree thinning. pruning,.

Thank you for the review. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Dee Dee S.
12/15/2020
John and his crew are always nothing but hard working and professional. They are easy to work with and provide great service in your yard. They will assist with tree removal, share wood chips where needed, cut wood for firewood stacking, to name a few. This crew is our go-to trusted tree service in town. We highly recommend!
Description of Work
Oak wilt and tree removal
firewood, tree service

Thanks [Member Name Removed], We greatly appreciate your review and also your baked goods! We have enjoyed working for you since April of 2014. John
JAMES K.
12/02/2020
Excellent work, cooperative hard-working crew and great cleanup.
Description of Work
Tree removal
tree service

We pride out selves in the work we do and also the cleanup.
Gretchen M.
11/11/2020
I would highly recommend this company. From the visit to review the job and provide the estimate to the grinding of the stumps, everything was handled very professionally. I was very happy with how quickly the crew worked and how clean they left my yard. The crew was very personable and friendly and seemed to actually love the work they were doing. And the fact that I ended up being billed less than was estimated was icing on the cake.
Description of Work
Removal of trees, tree trimming, stump removal
tree service

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]. Not always do we come out less than the bid, but when we do it is also a good feeling to us.
Jerry T.
10/22/2020
Excellent service and great communication throughout. Clean-up was thorough and efficient. Great work for a very fair price.
Description of Work
Tree and Stump Removal
tree service

Thank you [Member Name Removed], You have a great looking property.
DAVID D.
10/16/2020
They very clearly exceeded all of our expectations for the service we requested.
Description of Work
Eagle Tree Care LLC crew removed five trees from our lot, crowned four other trees and cleaned up all residual wood, branches and debris.
tree service

We pride ourselves on the cleanup. Thank you for the kind words.
Marlene M.
10/07/2020
It went very well. Ash trees look healthier after the trim. Yard clean up was great. Patio furniture was put back exactly where it was. John & his crew are very professional.
Description of Work
Cut down 5 trees, grind stumps, injected trunk of 2 ash trees to help prevention of the Emerald ash Borer, trimmed the 2 ash trees & did clean up.
tree service

Thank you for the comments I will pass this onto the crew.
Annette E.
08/13/2020
Great job--trees look great--not overly pruned. The crew was professional, observed good safety techniques while climbing the trees!
Description of Work
Pruning large maples, trimming evergreens, stump removal
tree service

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I will pass this on to the crew.
Jarod H.
08/05/2020
Eagle Tree Care did an excellent job of crowning both of our trees. They also inject both trees with Emamectin Benzoate to help prevent the Emerald Ash Borer from feeding on your tree. My wife and I are very happy with how the trees look now and are hopeful to keep them both for a long time. The crew did a really great job of getting the work done and cleaning up afterward. I would definitely hire them again for future work!
Description of Work
Ash Tree Injections and Crown Thinning
tree service

Thank you for the comments, We take pride in the work we do just like you do with your landscaping.
Carol M.
08/03/2020
Communication and scheduling with the company was excellent. They determined what trimming was best for each tree and completed the job quickly. We have a lot of gardens and the crew was very careful, and there was no damage to the gardens. Cleanup was complete. We are very happy.
Description of Work
Removal of one large tree, trimming of six trees and stump removal.
tree service

Great to hear, Tristan is excelling at being our lead Foreman on our crew. I am also very happy with his knowledge and how he pass's it on to other crew members.
Janet F.
07/27/2020
The Eagle Tree Care arborists are very conscientious and meticulous about their work. The owner, John, is super knowledgeable about how to care for, when to trim, and how to maintain trees and shrubs. He has a great crew that worked at a good pace, yet still took the time to answer our questions. We're hiring them back to innoculate three of our trees, trim large bushes in the fall, and take down six dead oak trees in the winter.
Description of Work
Trimming up and crown-thinning eight trees in our yard.
tree service

Thank you [Member Name Removed], It is good to hear that all the hard work from the guys is paying off. I always tell them that hard work and paying attention to detail will pay off in the long run.
Home M.
07/17/2020
Fabulously! Chris, Isaiah, Bobby, and Tyler are the type of employees and as a crew that any employer would want.
Description of Work
Tree trimming, tree removal, brush cleanup.
firewood, tree service

Thank you for the Kind words. I am great full of the employees that God has given me the change to teach.
Dave G.
06/30/2020
The crew did an excellent job. They were professional, made sure my tenants were not bothered by any loud noises and the work site was all cleared up. In fact, my crankiest tenant called me to tell me how impressed he was with the crew. The proposal was fair and the final invoice was actually less than the proposal! I've never seen that before. I will continue to use Eagle Tree Care for all my tree removal and pruning jobs.
Description of Work
Cut down and remove trees from mobile home park.
tree service

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for the comments, We greatly appreciated talking to one of the tenants about Pizza places in Marshfield, everyone was very kind to us also.
John V.
06/23/2020
After a couple scheduling hiccups, the crew arrived on the appointed day and hour. Very polite and knowledgeable young men. Safety measures observed and practiced at all times. Cleaned up the yard very well afterwards. Will hire again.
Description of Work
Three sugar maple trees pruned
tree service

Thank you [Member Name Removed], Safety is always the focal point here at Eagle Tree Care.
Pete B.
06/22/2020
The treatment went as expected. This was the third time I used Eagle Tree Care for this service.
Description of Work
Treated my ash tree for EAB and my elm tree for Dutch Elm Disease prevention.
tree service

We enjoy keeping your trees around.

Phone

430 W. Mapleridge Dr.

Stevens Point, WI 54481

Other Information

Services offered

Pruning Trees Plant Health Care: Emerald Ash Borer treatments, Oak Wilt treatments, Growth regulator to slow your trees upward growth down. Tree Planting Storm cleanup Stump Grinding Firewood Cabling and bracing Tree Fertilization

Services not offered

If it involves a Tree......We do it.

Covid-19 update

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment