Mr. Ken's Fix-it Co.

Founded 2015 • With Angi since February 2017

PO Box 21

Spring Valley, WI 54767

Text me don't message me on here. Plumbing service calls please, but not limited, I'm focusing on bath and kitchen remodeling, and renovations. Text Me perfered or call 6513292738 Ken Hi, I'm Ken and I like to fix things. Don't let those leaky pipes get you down. I'm an old home, and honey to-do

06/08/2020

Bob F.

Prompt, clean, pleasant, well-done job. Ken is the best!

Description of Work
Numerous household projects ranging from installing chandeliers, light fixtures, hung blinds and other minor electrical work as well as fixing sink issues.

08/26/2017

Mary C.

Ken responded to our request immediately and was able to take on our job within 24 hours. He arrived on time and did a superior job. Our renter was pleased with his professionalism and his work. Will definitely call him again.

Description of Work
We needed quick-turnaround work on a shower surround at our rental property.

08/18/2017

Cole A.

It went extremely well. Ken was always on time and had a great attitude! He was much cheaper than other estimates. Got the project done and it looks great! I will definitely be using Ken in the future!

Description of Work
I had a bunch of crown molding, soffit, and fascia replaced on the outside of my house. I also had a good amount of it painted.

Category handyman service

Thanks [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure to work with you and to be able to use my perfectionistic crown moulding measuring techniques. Also, I enjoyed the challenge that the previous roofing contractor threw on us. Sincerely, Ken

06/28/2017

Marsha B.

MR.FIXIT (KEN) HAS BEEN A BLESSING TO MY HUSBAND AND I. HE HAS AGREED TO DO THE PROJECTS WE NEEDED DONE THAT NO OTHER HANDYMAN WOULD TAKE ON BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO SMALL. HIS PRICES ARE FAIR AND REASONABLE, AND HAS DONE A GREAT JOB WITH ALL OF THE PROJECTS WE HAVE GIVEN HIM. HE ALWAYS ATTACKS THE PROJECTS WITH A SMILE, A GREAT ATTITUDE, AND IS A GOOD WORKER.

Description of Work
KEN HAS BUILT A PANTRY FOR US, CHANGED OUT OUR STORM DOOR AND HAULED THE OLD ONE AWAY, REMOVED TWO OLD CLOTHES-LINE POSTS, REMOVED SOME CARPETING, POWER-WASHED OUR HOME, AND OTHER ODD JOBS THAT NEEDED TO GET DONE.

04/11/2017

Elizabeth L.

Very well! Ken was quick to respond, thoroughly cleaned all the gutters for an excellent price, and was professional. I plan to hire him again for a number of household handyman projects this spring and to clean the gutters every fall.

Description of Work
Cleaning the gutters of a two story home.

04/08/2017

Robin A.

Excellent, Ken did an outstanding job.

Description of Work
Chandelier hanging

03/30/2017

Lisa F.

Ken's did a great job mounting my TV above the fireplace. He was efficient with his time, did quality work and the price was extremely competitive. I will be hiring Ken for future projects.

Description of Work
Ken mounted a TV above the fireplace.

Squeegee Squad

As a Western Wisconsin Window Cleaning Company, thousands of customers have come to trust our customer service-oriented approach to provide a great window cleaning experience. Our window cleaning company was built on a solid foundation and will continue to grow and serve Hudson Eau Claire, & Western WI for years to come. As your local professional window cleaning company, we provide residential, commercial & high rise window washing services. Window washing is an art and skill to leave no streaks, be efficient and use the proper tools we are experts in keeping your home or commercial property looking sparkling. Contact us for a free estimate on Window Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Chandelier Cleaning, and more! Payments options available are cash, credit cards, and checks. Additional location - 2809 E Hamilton Ave #179 Eau Claire, WI 54701.

2022 Super Service Award

Super Wash Bro's

Here at Super Wash Bros, we pride ourselves in performing top of the line SoftWashing and Pressure Washing services for our communities. We are dedicated to going above and beyond our customers expectations while also providing the highest level of cleaning which is promised by Super Wash Bros.

2022 Super Service Award

Best Plaster & Drywall

I am the master finished. Union trained journeyman. I do it all. Ask about Angie's List discount.One stop shop for all plaster, drywall and water damage needs. For faster service please contact Garth at 612-309-6534. If you prefer email (gpeelaaron@msn.com) or Angie's List message center please provide me with a short description, your phone number, and city. Thanks, I look forward to working with you.

Offers Coupon

Roofing

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Mr. Ken's Fix-it Co.

How is Mr. Ken's Fix-it Co. overall rated?

Mr. Ken's Fix-it Co. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Mr. Ken's Fix-it Co. open?

Mr. Ken's Fix-it Co. is open:

Sunday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

What payment options does Mr. Ken's Fix-it Co. provide

Mr. Ken's Fix-it Co. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Does Mr. Ken's Fix-it Co. offer free estimates?

Yes, Mr. Ken's Fix-it Co. offers free project estimates.

Does Mr. Ken's Fix-it Co. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Mr. Ken's Fix-it Co. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Mr. Ken's Fix-it Co.?

No, Mr. Ken's Fix-it Co. does not offer warranties.

What services does Mr. Ken's Fix-it Co. offer?

Mr. Ken's Fix-it Co. offers the following services: Residential and Commercial Handyman Services, Handyman, handy man, small job specialist, old house specialist, fixer upper, remodeling, remodel, garbage removal, carpenter, quality work, painting, trim, toilet repair, leaky shower-head, window cleaning, wood rot, custom cedar, rustic woodwork, wood work, lawn mowing, weed whipping, General building maintenance, custom wooden crates, custom cedar curtain rods, storm door replacement, entry door replacement, general door repair, power washing

Are there any services Mr. Ken's Fix-it Co. does not offer?

Roofing