SH&P, LLC

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2012

Additional contact - Phillip Cobbs. Additional email - contactus@shandlandscaping.com....

Millennium Landscaping

We specialize in landscaping, lawn care, hardscaping, retaining walls, pavers, patios, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Rodriguez Landscape Co

Rodriguez Landscape Company has serviced the Milwaukee and surrounding areas for 25 years, We are bonded and insured. Please contact us to set up a FREE estimate.

INTEGRITY LANDSCAPE SERVICES, LLC

Angie's List Super Service Award Winner for 11 years in a row: 2010-2020! Integrity Landscape Services is a highly experienced team that specializes in brick patio & walks, drainage solutions, grading, landscape design, landscape renovation, retaining walls, water features and landscape lighting. Whether your tastes are simple, extravagant, or anywhere in between, we can deliver the exceptional results you desire.

09/06/2018

Ali R.

They took their time and spent 3 days to complete the project. Attention to detail and the workmanship was amazing. Needed very little direction and knew what to do based on what was quoted.

Description of Work
Installed landscaping - fabric, re-grading and some grass seed, plants, edging, etc

06/26/2018

Laura H.

Originally got this company's name through Home Advisor. Left a message on a Wednesday afternoon regarding the proposed work. A man (did not get a name) called back on Wednesday about 6 p.m. and we had a lengthy phone discussion regarding what my husband and I wanted done. He seemed knowledgeable and had many good suggestions. He said he would stop over during the day on Friday while we were at work to take a look at the areas we wanted done and then he would follow up with another phone call. I don't know whether he ever came out and looked at our project or not--I never heard from him again. After encountering this kind of behavior (or worse) from other landscapers I contacted, I was disinclined to pursue further contact.

Description of Work
Remove existing landscaping and put in new plants that were better suited to site

07/03/2017

Mark N.

Work was done quickly and very well done

Description of Work
Clean up after tree removal and new seed in front yard

11/15/2016

David K.

Didn't bother to show up fro an estimate.

Description of Work
Needed a neglected garden area cleaned out and re-sodded

07/07/2016

Karen D.

They came when I was not at home, when I arrived home the job was completed and done very well, no complaints!

Description of Work
Removes old shrubs lining the lot lines

07/06/2016

Mary Y.

Prompt response to initial call for an estimate. Provided 2 readily available references upon request. Did the work in a timely fashion-our neighbors want the name of the company for their yardwork. Friendly staff, professional and completed all work in one day.

Description of Work
Remove bushes and rail timbers and ground stump chips, grass-seeded and covered with straw

07/06/2016

Mitchell F.

3/4 acre lot looks crisp and clean! The fence line was out of control with small trees, vines, weeds and had covered the plants we wanted to keep. Now it looks exactly as we wanted it to look. We were hiring them to do the heavy work and added on the handwork and lawn because of how thorough and quickly they had performed the main gig.

Description of Work
Cleared choked overgrown fence line, took out large patch of Raspberry's, weeded three flower beds and three tree beds, trimmed hedges, cut and trimmed grass.

07/05/2016

Kathie S.

Everything went VERY well. They were a bit Backlogged when we hired them, but when they started the job a few weeks later, the work was completed in two days. It looks absolutely beautiful. We love the work they completed for us. We wanted to hire them for additional work in the future. We were told by one of the workers we would have an estimate in a day or two for two brick tree circles to match the edging. I sent numerous emails requesting an estimate for two tree circles in our front yard and finally received a response after three weeks that they were extremely busy and the owner was out of town. I never received an estimate for additional tree circles to date. The only area of improvement for this company would be to improve their communication process when customers are requesting an estimate for work or when work is going to start. It's not good customer service to not answer emails or provide flyers in our neighborhood if you cannot complete estimates. I would love to hire them again. Their work was top notch and beautiful. The two guys worked very hard in very hot weather. I am not in a hurry, but at least knowing they were even interested in providing service in the future would be great.

Description of Work
Installed a brick edging along the east and south side of our home.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

04/23/2015

MARK C.

Description of Work
SPRING CLEAN UP AND DETHATCH

06/18/2012

J T.

Very pleased with results - flower beds have plenty of mulch to last for a few seasons. Have many beds and plenty of flowers, and Father and his son carefully worked around all existing plant material. Beds are nicely edged, providing a clean, professional look. They were prompt and conscientous; accomplished in less than a day what would take me all summer in my spare time. .

Description of Work
Recut all flower beds, and put down 5 yds of mulch.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,snow removal,hardscaping

Landscaping, lawn care, weed control, fertilizing, salting, snow removal & rain water.