REMOVE YOUR SHOES CARPET CLEANING

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2006

4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGES APPLY FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE ON WEEKENDS....

15 years of experience in Carpet, upholstery, Water/Flood Restoration,and Airduct Cleaning. We utilize top of the line TRUCK MOUNT units that have 17 lbs of suction and 220 degrees of steam which is much more effective and efficient than portable machines, which larger companies use. Prices stay low because I personally do the work to make sure it is 100% to my company's satisfaction. Often times same day or next day service. Same day try time!! Easily able to add on services when I am on site. Thorough, but quick, job performance. Average carpet cleaning job takes an hour. Carpet cleaning, Air duct cleaning, U.V lights, area rug and upholstery cleaning, floor restoration, water extraction, pet stain & odor removal, power washing, homes and driveways. Please feel free to call for a no obligation quote over the phone.

We are a locally owned, multi generational company and we take great pride in our work. Our employees are NOT subcontractors and are therefore trained by us personally with over 40 years experience. Since the employees are paid hourly there is no incentive for up-selling,so they will not push sales on customers. We use top of the line products and machinery, and everything we use is non-toxic. When necessary we can do jobs that are not typically accessible with a truck-mounted systems by using our hot water extraction portable unit. There are no hidden charges with us. The only fees we have are a travel fee to all counties and a 3% charge when paying with a credit card. PHOTOS ARE SMALL EXAMPLE OF TYPE OF RESULTS YOU WANT IN A CARPET SERVICE. OUR CREW AND SIGNIFICANT OTHERS AT ANNUAL MILWAUKEE COUNTY ZOO COMPANY OUTING.

Award winning. Since our establishment in 1976, A-1 Quality Steam has been providing award winning service to homeowners and commercial clients in southeastern Wisconsin, insuring that our clients will receive fast friendly service plus the best possible clean ever. A-1 Quality Steams's scrupulous cleaning procedures are proven to be the most thorough in the total care of your carpet and fine furniture. Yet A-1 Quality Steam doesn't charge inflated cost characteristic of comparable quality cleaning companies. Family owned and operated. The owner will be present on each job.

06/23/2007

They arrived on time and went right to work.

Description of Work
I am very pleased with the job. I would be glad to recommend them to my friends.

10/24/2006

They did a great job and they are very courteous. It was easy to speak with them and let them know my expectations. I would use them again

Description of Work
This company cleaned my downstairs carpet and stairs and two rooms.

08/17/2006

The two men that came one being the owner were very helpful and before I knew it they had my carpets looking brand new. The stains that came out and the way these guy worked so proficient and without selling me unnecessary services was great. It was a very low-pressure atmosphere with the options they gave me to go with and that was refreshing. When they were done they left everything back in orde...

Description of Work
I called from a flyer I received and was on a tight deadline and they were able to accommodate me right away. They were polite over the phone and very courteous. They came and did 3 rooms and a hallway at my residence, which was in bad shape.

Category carpet cleaners

WATER EXTRACTION, CARPET CLEANING, UPHOLSTERY CLEANING AND INTERIOR AUTO DETAILING.

Satisfaction guarantee