Guzman Drywall

Guzman Drywall

Drywall

02/18/2014

For the most part, I was happy with them. They were flipping the house next door to me and that was how I knew about them but then I saw them on your site. There was just one thing. When they rebuilt my porch, there were a couple of boards that were higher than the others and they said that they would come out and fix it but of course I had to wait for them. But otherwise, they were a nice group o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Hansen's Remodeling over a year ago for rebuilding my porch.

CATEGORY decks

08/14/2013

It was excellent. They are just great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Hansen's Remodeling, they did painting, put dry wall, kitchen tiling and they put up crown molding.

CATEGORY drywall,house painters

05/06/2013

It went well. The crew worked steadily and were very accommodating to any changes I wanted to make.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company was flipping a home next door to me-I asked the owner, Dave, if he could give me a quote to redo my porch as it was rotting in places, especially under the railing. I am guessing at the price but remember it to be very fair. The only reason I graded a "B" in quality was because a couple of the boards on the porch appear warped and the "wrapping" they put on the outside of the steps is loose. Dave did explain that when pressure treated wood is not used immediately it can warp and was honest with me in telling me some of the wood he used he had from a previous job-he did say he would replace any board that might need to be-I have not contacted him to date as the weather has just begun to warm up but fully intend to do so to address these couple of issues. I do not expect any problems with this being corrected.

CATEGORY decks,interior painters

04/05/2012

They did a very nice job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did exterior and a little interior painting, they also cut a tree down a few years ago.

CATEGORY tree service,house painters,interior painters

04/11/2011

Horrid. Never called back when I called. took a month to finish a "3 -4 day job". Had no idea how to pull a building permit. unreliable (never came when he said he would) "Over-slept" a meeting with the city building inspector ( that we showed up to) Had various vehicle problems. Should have run a check on him before hiring (a co worker of my wife recommended him, and it took pressure from her to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rebuilt wooden front porch and insulated under dormers.

CATEGORY decks

ROOFING, GUTTERS, SIDING, WINDOWS, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR DOORS, BASEMENT REPAIR, REC ROOMS, COMPLETE INTERIOR RENOVATION, HARDWOOD FLOORS, EXCAVATING, LANDSCAPING, IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, OUTDOOR LIGHTING, DECKS, TREE REMOVAL, HVAC, KITCHENS & BATHROOMS.

Satisfaction