Elitech

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2013

TV Repair

LG Key Service Center. We specialize in LG appliances and televisions. Also work on GE, Maytag, Whirlpool, Frigidaire, Samsung and Bosch appliances. Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, Toshiba and Vizio televisions....

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Offers by Dave's Appliance Service on Angi
AMTECH APPLIANCE SERVICE

Amtech specializes in Appliance Repair. We are family owned and operated and offer very fair and affordable pricing! We specialize in repairing the following: Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Stoves, Garbage Disposals, Ranges, and Microwaves. In April 2017, we added a service designed by Culligan which filters the water used for cooking and drinking. This system reduces Lead, Chlorine smell, Pharmaceuticals, Sediment, and much much more. Our motto is that when the job is done, you are delighted! Come visit our lively Facebook page; Amtech Appliance Service on FB. You can also visit our website @ Amtechrepair.com or email us @ Amtechrepair@yahoo.com. Prefer the phone...so do I...262-377-8516. Thank you for considering Amtech Appliance Service for your major appliance repair needs! We understand that when a Refrigerator is on the blink, this may be an after hours call. If we are available we will come so give us a try as often times we can help!

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

11/24/2020

The compressor was under warranty but we still needed to pay the labor. We didn’t have a choice in provider. The appointment was booked out a few weeks. I believe it is because so many LG refrigerators have faulty compressors. The technician was efficient, friendly, and left the area tidy.

Description of Work
Replaced compressor on LG refrigerator

Category appliance repair

02/21/2016

Elitech Television and Appliance Repair made the repair of my LG clothes washer simple and painless. I would call them again for large appliance repair. Patrick in the office listened to my description of the problem and said he would order the part that it seemed to call for before sending anyone out. I appreciated talking to a person rather than a machine, and having that person make a decision ...

Description of Work
LG Clothes Washer Repair. Elitech replaced a damaged computer component in my LG clothes Washer. It was a known probably failure and the service person brought the appropriate upgrade, installed it, and re-calibrated the system.

10/16/2015

Arranged service through Home Depot for a warranty repair on our refrigerator. Scheduled a 12-4pm window and TOOK OFF WORK to sit home and wait for the service tech. No call. No show.

Description of Work
NO CALL. NO SHOW.

06/25/2015

Description of Work
The workman disassembled the area around the lint trap of our Electrolux Dryer to remove a wash cloth after a member of our family forgot to replace the lint trap. The wash cloth inhibiting movement of dryer drum caused the dryer to go into automatic shut off mode. The workman was in and out in little more than a half hour. The cost was covered under our maintenance contract.

Category tv repair

06/17/2015

Tested for leaks; didn't find any. Refilled refrigerant. It's been over 6 months and freezer is still holding temperature OK.

Description of Work
Repaired freezer on LG French-door refrigerator

03/11/2015

Our he LG washing machine leaked water on basement floor. After checking the obvious like water hose connections we determined this repair was out of our comfort zone. I called 4 service providers off the list and left a message about my problem with my LG and the providers I called evidently do not repair them for some odd reason. Only one service guy returned my call to tell me he was sorry that...

Description of Work
Repair LG washing machine. Replace pump.

Category tv repair

Repair of most major brands of large appliances and televisions.

Installation of appliances or home theater equipment.

90 days