AJAY Enterprises LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2009

763 205th Ave

Somerset, WI 54025

AJAY Enterprises is a 1 man Low Voltage Contracting business. I am Licensed, Bonded and Insured. I work on all systems including phones, security, tv, networking, computers, access control, fire alarm, building automation and central vacuum systems. My fee is $63.00 per hour (1 hour min) plus trip

04/23/2013

Deborah C.

He is very good. He tells you right away what is wrong with it and this is what it is going to cost. I like his straightforwardness.

Description of Work
We used AJAY Enterprises for low voltage, wiring, and hot tubs in September of last year. He also does phone lines, computer lines, fire systems, security systems, and all kinds of stuff.

Category lighting, pool cleaners, computer repair, phone wiring

01/19/2010

GARY S.

Ajay was on time and had all the right seals. They took the motors out, replaced the seals and reinstalled the motors. Everything works fine, no leaks, nothing. Ajay was very professional.

Description of Work
They replaced all four seals on both motors for my hot tub, and reinstalled the motors. Excellent work.

Category pool cleaners

11/03/2009

Dawn B.

I contacted Mr. Perkins and he assured me that he could fix the problem. He came to our home and told me he was going to apply a waterproof glue and patch to the hole in our hot tub, sealing it so that it would not leak. It took Mr. Perkins about 15 minutes to apply the patch. After he completed the work, he told me there was a 1 hour minimum for his work and charged me for an entire hour as well as a trip charge. I paid Mr. Perkins $94.50 via check and the only instructions he left me were to wait 2-3 days before filling up the hot tub with water in order to allow the glue to dry. We allowed the glue to dry for 5 days before adding water to the hot tub. Within 15 minutes of water reaching the patch, the patch had come off and was laying in the bottom of the hot tub. Upon contacting Mr. Perkins, he did offer to give us a full refund on the hot tub repair or come back to our home and try to fix the problem again. We decided to have another company do the repairs on our hot tub that had more experience with this type of repair. The other company, a hot tub repair service, said that Mr. Perkins should have never done the repair the way he did and it actually hurt the hot tub more by cutting it to remove the burnt piece.

Description of Work
We had a quarter size hole in our hot tub shell, on top of one of the seats, and Mr. Perkins came and patched it for us.

Category pool cleaners

Unfortunately the member never called me to tell me the patch did not hold. If she had, at her discretion, I would have either fixed the problem or refunded all of her money. I do offer a 100% warranty on my work. The member did not seek me out through Angie's list and therefore did not see my pricing in the company profile. At the time she seemed happy with the price. As yet she has not returned my phone calls to resolve the issue. The 100% refund is still available to her.

10/12/2009

Dave M.

All systems were installed in a professional and timely manner.

Description of Work
Installed phone lines,cable tv lines, security system,sound system and programmable water system.

Category handyman service, home theater design, home security systems, phone wiring, cable tv service, landline phone service, phone repair, home automation

Correct Cabling

Hello there! I hope I can earn your business. Please see my website and Google business profile for Correct Cabling LLC to see more work samples and customer reviews. We bring a lot of value with the right knowledge, tools, and work ethic we bring to every project. I have cabled thousands of homes and would treat your home or business like my own. Thank you for your interest!

St. Croix Kitchen & Bath Inc.

**THANK YOU MINNESOTA FOR CHOOSING ST. CROIX KITCHEN & BATH! As a special thank you, WE EXTENDED OUR HOLIDAY SEASON OF GIVING! Contact us today to see how you can receive DOUBLE FREE UPGRADES with your kitchen, bathroom, or basement remodel! HURRY! appointments are filling up fast and this is a LIMITED TIME OFFER!!** Experience in installing Commercial and Residential Projects. Certified Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Plumbers, Electricians, and Laborers. WE PULL PERMITS, DON'T BE FOOLED BY CONTRACTORS THAT DON'T DO THE SAME. Commercial Grade Bathroom and Kitchen Products, State-Of-The-Art Resin Surface, Solid Surface, Luxury Tile, Cultured Stone, Quartz, and Granite. Non-Prorated Lifetime Warranty with One Additional Year if you Sell your House within Two Years of Purchase. We strive to stay in communication with our customers. Have a question about our professional update and remodeling services? We want to see if we can match your specific project needs. Send us a message. We're always happy to answer any questions about your update or remodeling project. Want to see us in action? Check out our YouTube page! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTjI7_AL5oXLYzVPegxJfCw

Offers Coupon

My Computer Works

Phone Wiring
    TV Service - Cable
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa

Handyman services,residential and commercial phones, security, cable tv, CCTV, networking, computers, access control, fire alarm systems, building automation and vacuum systems.