AJAY Enterprises LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2009

AJAY Enterprises is a 1 man Low Voltage Contracting business. I am Licensed, Bonded and Insured. I work on all systems including phones, security, tv, networking, computers, access control, fire alarm, building automation and central vacuum systems. My fee is $63.00 per hour (1 hour min) plus trip charge of $31.50. I offer a 100% warranty on all labor. If you are not satisfied I will fix it our refund your money. 10% discount to first time customers. I will travel anywhere in the metro and western Wisconsin area....

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
SafeStreets - ADT Authorized Provider

Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly focused on giving all customers a 5-Star Experience™. SafeStreets is committed to bringing high-tech security equipment, backed by 24/7 professional monitoring, to the place that matters most - your home. We have same day and next day appointments available, all scheduled within a one hour window. Call us anytime for a custom home security assessment and free quote! Comprehensive Security System ADT 24/7 Monitoring Touch Screen Control Panel Motion Detectors, Glass Break Sensors, & Point-of-Entry Sensors Indoor, Outdoor, & Doorbell Cameras Smart Home Automation Smoke, Carbon Monoxide, & Flood Sensors Mobile App Control Cellular Connection Back-up Battery Supply Maintenance/Extended Warranty Homeowners Insurance Certificate Theft Protection Guarantee

AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

04/23/2013

He is very good. He tells you right away what is wrong with it and this is what it is going to cost. I like his straightforwardness.

Description of Work
We used AJAY Enterprises for low voltage, wiring, and hot tubs in September of last year. He also does phone lines, computer lines, fire systems, security systems, and all kinds of stuff.

Category lighting,pool cleaners,computer repair,phone wiring

01/19/2010

Ajay was on time and had all the right seals. They took the motors out, replaced the seals and reinstalled the motors. Everything works fine, no leaks, nothing. Ajay was very professional.

Description of Work
They replaced all four seals on both motors for my hot tub, and reinstalled the motors. Excellent work.

Category pool cleaners

11/03/2009

I contacted Mr. Perkins and he assured me that he could fix the problem. He came to our home and told me he was going to apply a waterproof glue and patch to the hole in our hot tub, sealing it so that it would not leak. It took Mr. Perkins about 15 minutes to apply the patch. After he completed the work, he told me there was a 1 hour minimum for his work and charged me for an entire hour as well as a trip charge. I paid Mr. Perkins $94.50 via check and the only instructions he left me were to wait 2-3 days before filling up the hot tub with water in order to allow the glue to dry. We allowed the glue to dry for 5 days before adding water to the hot tub. Within 15 minutes of water reaching the patch, the patch had come off and was laying in the bottom of the hot tub. Upon contacting Mr. Perkins, he did offer to give us a full refund on the hot tub repair or come back to our home and try to fix the problem again. We decided to have another company do the repairs on our hot tub that had more experience with this type of repair. The other company, a hot tub repair service, said that Mr. Perkins should have never done the repair the way he did and it actually hurt the hot tub more by cutting it to remove the burnt piece.

Description of Work
We had a quarter size hole in our hot tub shell, on top of one of the seats, and Mr. Perkins came and patched it for us.

Category pool cleaners

Unfortunately the member never called me to tell me the patch did not hold. If she had, at her discretion, I would have either fixed the problem or refunded all of her money. I do offer a 100% warranty on my work. The member did not seek me out through Angie's list and therefore did not see my pricing in the company profile. At the time she seemed happy with the price. As yet she has not returned my phone calls to resolve the issue. The 100% refund is still available to her.

10/12/2009

All systems were installed in a professional and timely manner.

Description of Work
Installed phone lines,cable tv lines, security system,sound system and programmable water system.

Category handyman service,home theater design,home security systems,phone wiring,cable tv service,landline phone service,phone repair,home automation

Handyman services,residential and commercial phones, security, cable tv, CCTV, networking, computers, access control, fire alarm systems, building automation and vacuum systems.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa