J&M Professional Services, LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2013

We are a construction and property maintenance company that is family owned and operated. We subcontact with other local reputable trades to provide multiple services through a single provider. We offer free estimates, annual and seasonal service contracts....

Exterior Pros

Exterior Pros is a locally owned & operated company based in Sussex, WI. Serving Southeastern Wisconsin, we strive to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves on building our business primarily through satisfied customer referrals. Award winning.

Hilbelink's Lawn Care, LLC

I am a local lawn care business. I can do almost any type of lawn care you need. My business has an excellent reputation on customer satisfaction and guarantee you wont be disappointed. I can give your property the attention it needs or deserves. Please contact me for a free quote

Ridge Top Exteriors Inc

As a roofing contractor, we realize your roof is the primary barrier against the elements, such as hail, high winds, rain, snow, and ice. A hail damaged roof repair needs to be done by an experienced, professional roofing contractor. We are that experienced roof repair contactor with over 30 plus years of experience. In fact, RidgeTop Roofs and Exteriors is a full service home repair and improvement service, including siding, windows, decks, and gutter. We are here to answer your questions and provide you with a selection of options to consider when making your decisions.

Offers by Ridge Top Exteriors Inc on Angi

02/26/2015

It went well. He was prompt. His prices were good. He was very courteous and professional. I would definitely recommend him. They left the area very clean. They were very good all around.

Description of Work
They installed a section of fence and a swinging gate for us.

Category fencing

04/25/2013

See above.

Description of Work
I hghly recommend Joshua Bower, the owner. His work ethic, skills and professionalism is very admirable. I have had the misfortune of hiring businesses/people without doing references in the past, which has created alot of problems for me. So far, Josh has helped me out with a custom made door. He kept me posted, was always on time and very professional in all areas. I look forward to having Josh do any work on my property that comes up. Also, he was very neat and clean as he worked. He is very trustworthy and gifted with many skills and is more reasonable than some businesses. Include his business on any quotes you need; you will be please.

Category doors

We are a licenced and insured Carpenter Contractor specializing in Residential and Commercial Maintenance.

Roofing.