Johns Appliance Service And Sales

Founded 1986 • With Angi since November 2012

If you are looking for reliable and trustworthy appliance repair, then call John’s Appliance Service & Sales. With over 35 years of experience serving Waukesha and Milwaukee. We provide in-home appliance repair for your washer, dryer, oven, range, refrigerator, dishwasher, ice makers and more....

Wilder's Demo Hauling and Removal LLC

Demolition, hauling & junk removal services. Owner operated.

Offers by Wilder's Demo Hauling and Removal LLC  on Angi
TJ's Hauling Service Inc

We are a hauling company that offers a variety of different services, will haul away 1 item to as many as you have. For more information please call or visit or website www.tjshaulingservice.com.

College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving

We are a professional junk hauling & moving company. We use polite, uniformed workers to get the job done, so you do not have to lift a finger. We provide same-day junk removal requests and we also provide moving services and take pride in moving your belongings professionally and carefully. We are fully bonded and have a large staff ready to serve you.

01/10/2017

Category appliance sales

05/20/2016

I've had them out to look at several appliances over the past few years. The work has always been great. They communicate very well about appointment times and their customer service is excellent.

Description of Work
They found the cause of a noise in my washing machine; they removed a loose object that got lodged behind the drum. I also had them take a look at my dryer and they found something that was jammed up against the blower wheel that they removed.

03/10/2014

They are prompt, when they say they will be here, they are here, they call ahead and say they are like 5 or 10 minutes from here. Their repairs are thorough, and I have never had to have a second repair done on the same item. If I have them do it, they do it right. I would use them again in a heart beat.

Description of Work
I use Johns Appliance Service And Sales. They have repaired a refrigerator,a dishwasher, and a dryer for me.

07/20/2011

He was referred to me by another appliance repair person. I have used him several times for different things and he has done appliance repair in some of my rental properties. I have bought a stove and a refrigerator from him that he delivered. He was solid and very accommodating. He did what he said that he would do. He was honest. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
I have used the services of John's Appliance Service And Sales eight months ago for appliance repair.

10/03/2006

They were very reasonable but could not pick up the next day. I would definitely use them in the future.

Description of Work
Called to get an estimate and order the removal of an old stacked washer and dryer from my basement.

Category hauling services

05/25/2004

HE CAME TO THE HOUSE TO FIX MY REFRIGERATOR AND ENDED UP COMING 3 TIMES TOTAL , AND IT STILL WAS NOT FIXED. HE THEN SAID HE NEEDED TO TAKE IT TO HIS SHOP BECAUSE THERE WAS A OBSTRUCTION IN THE LINE(I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY ANOTHER REPAIR SERVICE THAT HE PROBABLY CLOGGED THE LINE WHEN HE INSTALLED FREON AND DID NOT USE A DRYER) IT HAS BEEN SITTING FOR MONTHS AND HE SAID HE WOULD FIX IT TIME AND TIME AGA...

Description of Work
REPAIRED REFRIGERATOR

Category appliance repair

From my research this is from 2004. I replaced a compressor on his refrigerator. He then called us back and said it was noisier then the old compressor. I explained that the replacement compressor is the one the company showed as a replacement and that the newer compressors do run noisier. He ask if there was anything that could be done. I explain to him that I could try a larger dryer and fitting...

05/01/2000

Description of Work
DRYER

Appliance repair

Our showroom has closed and we no longer sell appliances.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover