Johns Appliance Service And Sales

Founded 1986 • With Angi since November 2012

4601 S Kansas Ave

Saint Francis, WI 53235

If you are looking for reliable and trustworthy appliance repair, then call John’s Appliance Service & Sales. With over 35 years of experience serving Waukesha and Milwaukee. We provide in-home appliance repair for your washer, dryer, oven, range, refrigerator, dishwasher, ice makers and more.

08/02/2022

Haley S.

he came to my house, insulted me, insulted the people who inspected my house and then told me the dishwasher was not installed up to code, so he wasnt going to touch it....and then he expected the 80 dollar sevice charge. And this was the owner, John. do not book them!

Description of Work
dishwasher unclog

01/10/2017

Beverly R.

Category appliance sales

05/20/2016

Thomas M.

I've had them out to look at several appliances over the past few years. The work has always been great. They communicate very well about appointment times and their customer service is excellent.

Description of Work
They found the cause of a noise in my washing machine; they removed a loose object that got lodged behind the drum. I also had them take a look at my dryer and they found something that was jammed up against the blower wheel that they removed.

03/10/2014

CHARLES C.

They are prompt, when they say they will be here, they are here, they call ahead and say they are like 5 or 10 minutes from here. Their repairs are thorough, and I have never had to have a second repair done on the same item. If I have them do it, they do it right. I would use them again in a heart beat.

Description of Work
I use Johns Appliance Service And Sales. They have repaired a refrigerator,a dishwasher, and a dryer for me.

07/20/2011

Tom C.

He was referred to me by another appliance repair person. I have used him several times for different things and he has done appliance repair in some of my rental properties. I have bought a stove and a refrigerator from him that he delivered. He was solid and very accommodating. He did what he said that he would do. He was honest. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
I have used the services of John's Appliance Service And Sales eight months ago for appliance repair.

10/03/2006

JOHN D.

They were very reasonable but could not pick up the next day. I would definitely use them in the future.

Description of Work
Called to get an estimate and order the removal of an old stacked washer and dryer from my basement.

Category hauling services

05/25/2004

TOM M.

HE CAME TO THE HOUSE TO FIX MY REFRIGERATOR AND ENDED UP COMING 3 TIMES TOTAL , AND IT STILL WAS NOT FIXED. HE THEN SAID HE NEEDED TO TAKE IT TO HIS SHOP BECAUSE THERE WAS A OBSTRUCTION IN THE LINE(I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY ANOTHER REPAIR SERVICE THAT HE PROBABLY CLOGGED THE LINE WHEN HE INSTALLED FREON AND DID NOT USE A DRYER) IT HAS BEEN SITTING FOR MONTHS AND HE SAID HE WOULD FIX IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN AND TO THIS DAY, 05/25/04, I STILL DO NOT HAVE IT. I WANT IT BACK AND FIXED OR MY $400 BACK.

Description of Work
REPAIRED REFRIGERATOR

Category appliance repair

From my research this is from 2004. I replaced a compressor on his refrigerator. He then called us back and said it was noisier then the old compressor. I explained that the replacement compressor is the one the company showed as a replacement and that the newer compressors do run noisier. He ask if there was anything that could be done. I explain to him that I could try a larger dryer and fitting on it , but that could cause a restriction in the system. He ask me to try it so I did at no charge. Later he called me back and it had a restriction. I told him that I would need to take unit back to my shop to try to redo system and that and that I could give him a refrigerator while his was being worked on.Over the next couple of months I tried 3 times to get unit back up but the restriction kept coming back after a few weeks. I told him I could not get the restriction from coming back and that he could keep the loaner he was using. That's were things were left.

05/01/2000

P A K.

Description of Work
DRYER

Prism Appliance Repair

We specialize in making home appliance repair as hassle free as possible for the customer. You can skip the phone lines and book your service directly on our website. With decades of experience, you can be assured a knowledgeable and friendly technician will be at your doorstep as quick as possible.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

TJ's Hauling Service Inc

We are a hauling company that offers a variety of different services, will haul away 1 item to as many as you have. For more information please call or visit or website www.tjshaulingservice.com.

2022 Super Service Award

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Appliance repair

Our showroom has closed and we no longer sell appliances.