Island Time Construction LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2013

4.1

2806 E Allerton Ave

Saint Francis, WI 53235

From classic to unique. Island Time Construction LLC realizes that every customer has different needs and ideas. We cater to your needs and help you along the entire construction process. We strive to make you comfortable and give you an end product that is brilliant. Whether you want to make a

09/12/2022

Jenny C.

We were on his list to get services done by mid summer. He said we were 3rd or 4th on the list. We never heard back from him again. Emailed him a couple times. Nada. Totally s***** customer service. Would not consider working with him again.

Description of Work
Concrete - We were on his list to get services done by mid summer. He said we were 3rd or 4th on the list. We never heard back from himm again.

Category contractors

09/11/2016

Carol G.

I contacted Island Time through Angie's List, and they said they could come out and give an estimate. Asked about my availability. I'm retired so no issues there. I left phone # and address and never heard back from them. This was back at the end of July. I ended up going with someone else. I realize they are probably busy and small jobs are low on their list - small jobs are considered filler jobs. At least that is what I was told by the contractor I ended up using. I would have appreciated at least SOME kind of response. I rated C only because they did respond one time to my original inquiry, and they were highly recommended to me as a local business in my community who does good work.

Description of Work
Wanted to have back walkway replaced and some cracks/opening filled in around porch and steps for appearance, but mainly to keep chipmunks out.

Category masonry

10/04/2014

ARLEEN P.

Everything went well. The quality of work was high so the end result was a very good result. The garage was beautiful, the patio and retaining wall were nice. The quality of work was very good.

Description of Work
Island Time Construction LLC installed our large patio with stamp concrete also a 2 1/2 car garage and a retaining wall.

Category masonry, garage builders, stamped concrete, patios

TILE TIM Contracting

OWNER OPERATED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ASK FOR DETAILS ON TRAVEL CHARGES & SERVICE FEES.

M&M Tree Care

Family owned & operated. 20 employees. Additional email - office@mmtreecare.com. Additional contact name - Robert Miller. See website for additional service areas.

Hoppe Tree Service

Our crew has the expertise and equipment for pruning jobs big and small. The equipment, experience, and knowledge of our team of arborists is second to none. Service matters... Hoppe Tree Service has won the Angies List Super Service Award for 18 years in a row from 2001-2018! Get a jump on your trees for this spring season. Contact us to have a certified arborist evaluate your trees! Whether it is pruning or removal work, or staying ahead of insect and diesase pests before it becomes too late. Our crew can help.

Offers Coupon

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Island Time Construction LLC

How is Island Time Construction LLC overall rated?

Island Time Construction LLC is currently rated 4.1 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Island Time Construction LLC provide

Island Time Construction LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard

Does Island Time Construction LLC offer free estimates?

Yes, Island Time Construction LLC offers free project estimates.

Does Island Time Construction LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Island Time Construction LLC offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Island Time Construction LLC offer a senior discount?

No, Island Time Construction LLC does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Island Time Construction LLC?

No, Island Time Construction LLC does not offer warranties.

What services does Island Time Construction LLC offer?

Island Time Construction LLC offers the following services: Concrete, Concrete Flatwork, Stamped Concrete, Stamped Colored Decorative Concrete, Custom Built Fences, Custom Built Decks and Porches, Arbors, Pergolas, Retaining Walls, and Outdoor Structures. Interior remodeling. Garage and Shed Construction, Garages with Flat Roof Deck Tops. We build garages from top to bottom including demolition and removal of existing garages. Tile Installation. Bathrooms, Kitchens, Back-splashes, Flooring. General Construction and Skid Steer Service.