Island Time Construction LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2013

From classic to unique. Island Time Construction LLC realizes that every customer has different needs and ideas. We cater to your needs and help you along the entire construction process. We strive to make you comfortable and give you an end product that is brilliant. Whether you want to make a design statement or need simple repairs or replacement, we can handle it. No job is too small....

Hoppe Tree Service

Our crew has the expertise and equipment for pruning jobs big and small. The equipment, experience, and knowledge of our team of arborists is second to none. Service matters... Hoppe Tree Service has won the Angies List Super Service Award for 18 years in a row from 2001-2018! Get a jump on your trees for this spring season. Contact us to have a certified arborist evaluate your trees! Whether it is pruning or removal work, or staying ahead of insect and diesase pests before it becomes too late. Our crew can help.

Offers by Hoppe Tree Service on Angi
M&M Tree Care

Family owned & operated. 20 employees. Additional email - office@mmtreecare.com. Additional contact name - Robert Miller. See website for additional service areas.

Millennium Landscaping

We specialize in landscaping, lawn care, hardscaping, retaining walls, pavers, patios, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/11/2016

Carol G.

I contacted Island Time through Angie's List, and they said they could come out and give an estimate. Asked about my availability. I'm retired so no issues there. I left phone # and address and never heard back from them. This was back at the end of July. I ended up going with someone else. I realize they are probably busy and small jobs are low on their list - small jobs are considered filler jobs. At least that is what I was told by the contractor I ended up using. I would have appreciated at least SOME kind of response. I rated C only because they did respond one time to my original inquiry, and they were highly recommended to me as a local business in my community who does good work.

Description of Work
Wanted to have back walkway replaced and some cracks/opening filled in around porch and steps for appearance, but mainly to keep chipmunks out.

Category masonry

10/04/2014

ARLEEN P.

Everything went well. The quality of work was high so the end result was a very good result. The garage was beautiful, the patio and retaining wall were nice. The quality of work was very good.

Description of Work
Island Time Construction LLC installed our large patio with stamp concrete also a 2 1/2 car garage and a retaining wall.

Category masonry,garage builders,stamped concrete,patios

Concrete, Concrete Flatwork, Stamped Concrete, Stamped Colored Decorative Concrete, Custom Built Fences, Custom Built Decks and Porches, Arbors, Pergolas, Retaining Walls, and Outdoor Structures. Interior remodeling. Garage and Shed Construction, Garages with Flat Roof Deck Tops. We build garages from top to bottom including demolition and removal of existing garages. Tile Installation. Bathrooms, Kitchens, Back-splashes, Flooring. General Construction and Skid Steer Service.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard