DK's Woodworking LLC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since April 2010

1978 US Hwy 8

Saint Croix Falls, WI 54024

Additional showroom hours - Tue-Fri 10:00 AM-5:00 PM; Sat 10:00 AM-2:00 PM. Family owned. Additional email - Josh@dks-woodworking.com.

11/27/2016

John E.

Josh was easy to work with and helped us make some good design choices. The cabinets arrived on schedule and were installed in less than 2 days. Dan did the install and did an excellent job with good attention to detail. As with most projects of this size there were a couple of minor things that were not quite right, but they came back and fixed everything without complaint. Overall DK's was one of the best experiences we have ever had working with a contractor. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets, flooring contractor, home remodeling

11/10/2013

Donna K.

DK's installed Cambria countertops in our kitchen. We are very pleased with the results. All the workmen involved were skilled and courteous. The job included take out of old countertops, done efficiently and carefully. The installation went on schedule, also well done. We are very happy to have the beautifully updated look.

03/25/2013

Carley S.

Well done job

Description of Work
Had our laminate kitchen counter tops changed They did a great job.

06/12/2012

Frances K.

I am hugely pleased with them. When I had an issue, they came out immediately and in good humor. I would rate them very highly. They were wonderful to work with and they knew what they were doing. They were prompt, timely, and quick. My countertops are of very unusual shapes, and they did a beautiful job. They were on the dot. I would certainly encourage anyone to work with them.w

Description of Work
I used DK's Woodworking LLC. I used them initially to get kitchen countertops done. Later, they did a small job for me.

05/15/2012

Shari H.

Went in and picked out cabinets, Dan and Carla found one style and color that worked perfect for me. Josh installed the cabinets and was easy to work with, competent and friendly. Counter tops went in smoothly and they have very professional people at Cambria.

Description of Work
purchased new cabinets, counter tops, sink and faucet.

Category custom cabinets, countertops

04/21/2011

Frances K.

They had good suggestions, were easily available for planning. Installation went smoothly. They were knowledgeable, well prepared and neat. We are very pleased.

Description of Work
We had them replace the kitchen counters and a large unusual shape island. We chose High Density WilsonArt with a great undermount stainless sink which was pre-installed in their shop.

12/20/2010

Mavis E.

I visited the very nice show room. They came to my home, measured, and looked over what I wanted to do in my kitchen. They made helpful suggestions. The old countertops were removed extremely neatly and carefully. Cambria was installed. They did an excellent job. DK's came back for a final inspection to be sure I was satisfied. They were very professional.

Description of Work
They update the kitchen: made wine rack, removed old countertops and replaced with cambria.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, home remodeling

12/17/2010

James and Joan M.

Josh installed wall covering - very polite and efficient. Dan was knowledgeable about his products and informative to my questions. Installation of countertop went very well.

Description of Work
Countertops and wall covering.

Category countertops, wallpaper

08/03/2010

Harlan K.

They performed superior quality, professional work. They provided the ultimate customer satisfaction, and best price!

Description of Work
They installed new countertops, and revised existing cabinets.

Category countertops, cabinet refacing

Window Concepts of Minnesota Inc

Window Concepts of Minnesota Inc. is a home improvement contractor serving central Minnesota and western Wisconsin. We specialize in windows, siding, doors, bathroom remodeling, and kitchen cabinet restyle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Cabinet, countertops, fixures & hardware. Granite, Cambria, Laminate, Under mount sinks in laminate Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl, Cork, and Sheet goods.