DK's Woodworking LLC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since April 2010

Additional showroom hours - Tue-Fri 10:00 AM-5:00 PM; Sat 10:00 AM-2:00 PM. Family owned. Additional email - Josh@dks-woodworking.com....

Window Concepts of Minnesota Inc

Window Concepts of Minnesota Inc

Window Concepts of Minnesota Inc. is a home improvement contractor serving central Minnesota and western Wisconsin. We specialize in windows, siding, doors, bathroom remodeling, and kitchen cabinet restyle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

11/27/2016

Josh was easy to work with and helped us make some good design choices. The cabinets arrived on schedule and were installed in less than 2 days. Dan did the install and did an excellent job with good attention to detail. As with most projects of this size there were a couple of minor things that were not quite right, but they came back and fixed everything without complaint. Overall DK's was one o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets,flooring contractor,home remodeling

11/10/2013

DK's installed Cambria countertops in our kitchen. We are very pleased with the results. All the workmen involved were skilled and courteous. The job included take out of old countertops, done efficiently and carefully. The installation went on schedule, also well done. We are very happy to have the beautifully updated look.

03/25/2013

Well done job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had our laminate kitchen counter tops changed They did a great job.

06/12/2012

I am hugely pleased with them. When I had an issue, they came out immediately and in good humor. I would rate them very highly. They were wonderful to work with and they knew what they were doing. They were prompt, timely, and quick. My countertops are of very unusual shapes, and they did a beautiful job. They were on the dot. I would certainly encourage anyone to work with them.w

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used DK's Woodworking LLC. I used them initially to get kitchen countertops done. Later, they did a small job for me.

05/15/2012

Went in and picked out cabinets, Dan and Carla found one style and color that worked perfect for me. Josh installed the cabinets and was easy to work with, competent and friendly. Counter tops went in smoothly and they have very professional people at Cambria.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
purchased new cabinets, counter tops, sink and faucet.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops

Cabinet, countertops, fixures & hardware. Granite, Cambria, Laminate, Under mount sinks in laminate Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl, Cork, and Sheet goods.