Cascade Flooring

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2010

2016 US Hwy 8

Saint Croix Falls, WI 54024

We are a small family owned and operated flooring store. When you come in we will help you pick out the flooring that best fits your needs. We do our own professional installation of your flooring. We carry carpet, vinyl, tile, laminate, hardwood, ceramic, area rugs and counter tops....

07/14/2017

diane S.

They were wonderful. They were awesome. They made special efforts to come out here when we were in a real bind. I absolutely would use this company again.

Description of Work
We had them install carpet on stairs.

05/17/2016

Tamson S.

I can't say enough good things about this company. We chose Cascade because of their stellar Angie's List reviews and we were not disappointed. Terry was so friendly and knowledgeable about the product (Mohawk Smartstrand) and didn't try and upsell us on any one particular choice. His partner, Dave, came out on a Saturday to measure and give us an estimate. Their pricing is fair and the work they do completely thorough and they drove an hour south to work on our house in Hudson. After we committed, our carpet came in the following week and Dave scheduled us immediately. They showed up when we arranged and got it done in two days. Poor Dave, we have what they call "Hollywood Stairs" - open treads with a railing on one side - which are not easy to measure and install. But he very carefully installed two staircases worth of these and they look fantastic. Everyone at Cascade was a pleasure to work with and I can't recommend them highly enough. Thanks, guys, it's been a month and I am still completely in love with my soft, new carpet.

Description of Work
Replaced carpets on first floor and two sets of stairs.

01/23/2015

Andrew J.

We bought the split level house with an unfinished lower level and slowly have been finishing off the area over the course of a few years. The space totaled around 1000 sqft with the addition of 2 bedrooms (with closets), long hall, and large L shaped family room with stairs going up to the foyer area (with closets). We wanted the space to look as professional and as nice as the upstairs so we took our time and wanted things done right. The time came for carpet and having no idea where to go we went to some larger retail stores and a few of the bigger shops in the area. We found a carpet we liked (Mohawk silk strand serenity, memory foam pad) and even had a number of estimates performed. I probably jumped the gun a bit on estimates as they were performed about one month before I actually needed the carpet. The good news is that it gave me time to really think about the decision. We ended up going with Cascade for a number of reasons and I would encourage you to do the same: 1) It is a local, family owned shop that relies on reputation for business and future business. The retail stores will call you a lot to get your money (almost daily until you tell them no), but then hire some guy to install that is getting paid a fraction of the install cost. People tend to do better work if they are earning more for the work they are doing and that doesn't always mean you pay more. 2) The total price was comparable to the larger retail and actually less than the larger shops for the same if not better quality carpet 3) They respected that I needed extra time to finish what I needed to and cared that I was getting what I wanted. Cascade really wanted me to be happy with the results 4) The money I spent goes back into supporting the community I live in 5) Small town service, with extremely polite and professional communication The results: Fantastic! I couldn't be happier with the work that was performed and the professionalism of Dave and his family. Really quality workmanship and I will be using again for future projects!

Description of Work
Estimate, pad and carpet install of lower level- roughly 1000 sqft

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you for letting us do the flooring in your home Andrew. We look forward to possible doing more work for you in the future.

07/14/2014

Jessica N.

Our basement carpet needed to be replaced due to flooding. Our initial contractor never came back with the carpet samples after they tore all the carpet out, so I went in search of a flooring company. Cascade Flooring had me come out to their showroom so I could take a look at 100s of samples. This was a great concept because I was looking to match my carpet exactly and I was able to look at a lot more samples than someone could have brought during an in home consultation. I chose the two closest matches and brought them home with me. I called them at the end of the day to schedule a time for them to measure the area and they came out that evening. The carpet was ordered the next day and a week later we had our carpet installed. It was done in about 3 1/2 hours and we love it! They were incredibly easy to work with. All the decision making was done in less than a day and then the install was scheduled for as soon as the carpet came in.

Description of Work
Replaced the carpet in our basement and split level stairs.

06/06/2014

Mary Jo P.

The job went really great! Terry was meticulous and conscious with this job. Would hire him again!

Description of Work
Installation of Starecasing.

01/16/2014

Robert C.

Went Excellent. Owner came to home, did estimate, contacted me and I agreed to estimate on 8-19-2013. Job was started and completed in 4 hours. Excellent Work.

Description of Work
Complete re-carpet and pad in master bedroom.

09/05/2013

John H.

Terry was right on top of the job from beginning to end. He was timely, courteous, and efficent. He left the job spotless.

Description of Work
Installed cork flooring

Category flooring contractor

09/04/2013

Donald E.

Dave and wife - the carpet company owner was in and out in 1 hour. Very pleasant. Did good work, cleaned up mess and were gone.

Description of Work
We pulled up carpet on our 14x16 sun porch to fix squeak in floor. Cascade Flooring came out to replace pad and re-lay the carpet.

08/19/2013

Chris & Merry K.

Terry, owner/installer, fit us in his schedule to accommodate company arriving. Our cottage is old with slanted BA floor - his suggestion of underlay strengthened floor and with all the curves of shower, pedestal sink, etc. the job was perfectly fit - very tidy too. We are neat necks - so what he!

Description of Work
Bathroom flooring, remove toilet, birch panel underlay, install new vinyl flooring, replace cord around, replace toilet.

Category flooring contractor

07/17/2013

Brett O.

Dave kept me informed gave me a good price. He worked with me on my estimate to make it work for my situation. He was on site when he said he would be and did the job perfect and as estimated.

Description of Work
Estimated prep and them carpet install with pad.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available