Green Oasis

Founded 1979 • With Angi since September 2009

4.3

Green Oasis provides our customers with one call to one company for all of their outdoor maintenance needs. We hire all employees after a complete background check and proven trial period. All employees are uniformed and friendly. We are licensed in both MN and WI for commercial and residential pesticide and fertilizer applications. We also offer year round customized service packages and installment plans for our services....

Concrete Craft of Hudson

Skip the mess and get new driveways, patios, floors, basements and fireplaces - at half the cost of demolition! Our concrete resurfacing and staining process makes it all possible. Only Concrete Craft offers the hi-tech expertise and backing of a trusted national home products corporation - and we prove it with some of the highest scores in customer satisfaction out there. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We look forward to helping you transform your space - inside and out!

Craft Concrete and Landscaping

Craft Concrete & Landscaping, is a local concrete and landscaping design and service company. We specialize in decorative and flat concrete work, while also creating ICF walls for any project needs. Craft Concrete & Landscaping, provides services for any of your landscaping ideas and projects. For questions please call 715-222-6213

Squeegee Squad

As a Western Wisconsin Window Cleaning Company, thousands of customers have come to trust our customer service-oriented approach to provide a great window cleaning experience. Our window cleaning company was built on a solid foundation and will continue to grow and serve Hudson Eau Claire, & Western WI for years to come. As your local professional window cleaning company, we provide residential, commercial & high rise window washing services. Window washing is an art and skill to leave no streaks, be efficient and use the proper tools we are experts in keeping your home or commercial property looking sparkling. Contact us for a free estimate on Window Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Chandelier Cleaning, and more! Payments options available are cash, credit cards, and checks. Additional location - 2809 E Hamilton Ave #179 Eau Claire, WI 54701.

10/29/2018

Rob Nicolet is absolutely the best. Every time he is here he makes it a point of giving me some helpful tips as he makes each visit a learning experience. Extremely professional yet very personal and down to earth.

Description of Work
Fall Blowout - other work performed in the past - some quite extensive

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

05/17/2018

Ryon was excellent at his job and he was thoughtful, kind and trustworthy. His attention to detail was amazing and very much appreciated.

Description of Work
Window Washing

Category lawn service,window cleaning

11/20/2017

Great...Price was right for work done. Worker l was friendly, knowledge of service.

Description of Work
Windows washed, inside and out. Fantastic looking clean windows. Will call Green Oasis on a regular basis. Highly recommend.

Category window cleaning

07/13/2017

Terrible. They did not show up when they said they woul(more than once) and would not call to say they were not coming. Excuses were the equipment broke then they forgot to schedule then the said they did the work when they had not. Said they would return half my cost for the problems --then forgot to put the credit on my card. After a month I called and they said the person who offered the credit did not know how credits worked. So I asked for a check to be mailed. Said would mail in two days. ..,,now three weeks have passed and no check be careful if you hire these folks and don't prepay. We did. The windows were done well-finally-but get everything in writing. I prepaid May 18 and still no refund.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Category window cleaning

06/09/2017

When they opened the lines up in the spring the blowout process caused a major line to break. The company left the property and flooding occurred causing significant damage to the property, inside. The company claimed no responsibility and did not respond to multiple contact attempts. Insurance ended up getting involved. The company does not have liability insurance, or at least has made that claim with my insurance company (State Farm). To this day the company still sends flyers and attempts to gain the business even after multiple calls/email to remove from all distribution lists. Bad service, unethical people, bad business.

Description of Work
They closed down and opened up my irrigation lines.

Category irrigation systems

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are extremely sorry to hear about this unfortunate circumstance. We take a lot of pride in our reputation and service as a company & this situation seems very unusual. Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have. -The Green Oasis Team

11/10/2015

Great. I take their season long lawn fertilizing service since I moved 2 years ago. When I bought my house the lawn was full of weeds and bare spots. After just 2-3 visits my lawn is the best on the block. No weeds at all. Thick lush grass. Even where my dog used to leave dead spots. This service works great and well worth the 60$ a visit 4-5 times a year.

Description of Work
Lawn Service

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

08/12/2015

Where to start with Green Oasis and the Greenskeepers? last fall I had them do some landscaping. They left long furrows several inches wide in my lawn where they removed old barriers ? they put dirt in, but did no seeding. Had to have them come back twice in the spring to fix that. They cut back some large plants, and just put fabric and rock over the stumps (which are now coming back through the fabric this summer, less than a year later). They didn?t follow directions on where to remove plants (left some in areas I had asked them to clear). They left when they were done with no walkthrough, and didn?t ever call to check on whether the work was satisfactory. But? their price is good, and they had done my lawn treatments last summer without problems, so this summer when I needed a mowing service I decided to give them a try. It was a very poor choice. The lawn looked like it had a bad haircut the first few times it was mowed. The guy did passes with the mower, but he left uncut grass lines between some of them. They also left it really long so it went to seed just a couple of days after they came. I kept calling and complaining, and eventually he apparently started making more passes and it evened out, and mowing it a little closer. At one point I asked them to mow a slightly larger ring just around the firepit at one end of my yard. They made the whole back yard 8 feet larger (into weeds that really weren't lawn at all). It took several weeks of watering to get it to grow back, and still looks funny a couple of months later. But then I noticed a good sized tree on my lot looked very unhealthy. I had an arborist look, and he pointed out that the mowers had mowed/weed whacked the back all the way around the base of the tree and girdled it, effectively cutting off the water supply. I also then noticed that my split rail fence had been weed whacked badly, with some gouges of an inch deep around the base of the fence. Also, all the grass right around the base of my trees and the well head is dead (even weeks later). I don?t know what they did (maybe sprayed it with something?). Usually it is long and needs trimming there, but it is brown and nothing is growing. And one week they just didn?t show up? I had to call and leave a message on Friday night, and they showed up on Saturday. But the final straw was when they weed whacked down a plant in my garden (not even adjacent to the lawn) that I had been nurturing for several years. The plant died, and a sward of green grass grew in the spot ? I suspect the lawn treatment guy had sprayed it as well. They refused to remedy the situation (it really needed to be landscaped with rock and new plants by the time they were done with it). In addition, the guy doing lawn treatment thought he woulddo me a ?favor?, and spray thistles in the field alongside my yard. It created a ring of large, dead yellow plants around the yard, which I then had to go out to cut down and dispose of them, which took a couple of hours on a hot summer weekend afternoon. Then after they were done with the work, I received no bills for several weeks. Then suddenly got a bill saying I was past 30 days on over $190 in billing, and including an interest charge. They had never mailed me a bill for those services to start with. In summary, my yard looked like crap, and I spent more time calling them and trying to get problems straightened out than it was worth. I would not hire them again, and recommend that you don?t, either.

Description of Work
Landscaping in fall of 2014, lawn treatment summers of 2014 and part of 2015, and mowing/trimming for half of summer of 2015

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,tree service

Here at Green Oasis we pride ourselves with providing the best customer service and resolution to any issues that arise. In this instance we were more than willing to work with this customer in an effort to resolve any issues within reason. In this case, we made several visits to the property at no charge to the homeowner to re-seed areas and adjust some landscaped beds. Some of the work done at no charge was not even part of the original proposal. We did this in good faith to show that we care. In her defense, one of our mowing team members did mow over a small planting that was planted in the center of the lawn area. We offered to replace this planting at no charge of course. When we made contact with the homeowner to offer the free replacement planting, we were asked to re-landscape an entire area of her property. While our customer service and warranties are among the best in the industry, we could not justify investing over one thousand dollars into new landscaping to make up for one planting. It was made clear to Green Oasis that if we did not meet the demand for new landscaping as compensation for the mowed plant, we would be reviewed negatively online. Unfortunately, this homeowner followed through with this. We also have detailed records showing that we did in fact send regular monthly bills to this homeowner each and every month to her mailing address which we confirmed as being correct. We fully understand that the internet has and will continue to be a good place to do background checks on potential contractors for projects. Unfortunately, we cannot control the content that is published, no matter the legitity of the claim. What we can control is the continual betterment of our products, service and customer care to further our claim of being the best lawn, landscape & irrigation company in the area.

09/03/2014

It went great!!! The end results exceeded our expectations. All questions and concerns were addressed in a timely and professional manner. Project started and finished on time. Instructions were provide on how to care for the plants and lawn. After the work was complete there was a final walk through with the manager of the project. We are so happy with their work, we plan on using them next year to finish Phase II of our landscaping project. GREAT JOB GREENSKEEPERS!!!!

Description of Work
The constructed a fire pit with seating wall; small patio; steps leading to the backyard; replaced front walkway and driveway apron; landscaped around the house, which included removal of old landscaping, creating proper drainage, plantings and river rock; 4 drain tiles. All work was done using pavers.

Category landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

07/17/2014

It went well. They seem to be more responsive that who I used before and also they're local.

Description of Work
They did fertilize.

Category lawn treatment

07/04/2014

We started using Greenskeepers last summer and were very happy with the results. This year is a whole different story. They are using different equipment and which is damaging my lawn. I have no grass now around the base of my trees where the tires from their mowers have dug into the ground. Where I have spruce trees with branches extending out from the trunk of the tree, they are not mowing at all. The grass is being cut too long, the result of mowing too fast to get the job done quickly. So, when they are done, the yard looks worse than when they arrived. The only positive thing I can say is they show up every week on the scheduled day. I am cancelling the service this week and searching for another company to do my lawn mowing.

Description of Work
mowed my lawn

Category lawn service

Lawn services including fertilizer & weed control, mowing, lawn cleanups & raking, power edging, lime applications, core aeration, pruning, deluxe overseeding, mole patrol, tree & shrub care, insect control, complete landscaping design and installation, irrigation installation, maintenance, snow removal & christmas decor holiday lighting.

NA