A Plus Quality Painting

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2015

3.3

W10822 690th Ave

River Falls, WI 54022

Twin Cities Premium Kitchen Cabinet Painter! Painting homes or businesses is a great investment. Painting or repainting a room cost around $200.00 to $300.00. Our painters prepare the surfaces properly before painting including: sandblasting, chemical removal, scraping, sanding, grinding and when needed replacing substrate. Professionally prepared surfaces are the basis for a long lasting coating. We fill all nail holes and nicks in walls and prime before paint is applied. Our professional painters increase the aesthetic and monetary value of your home or business. Come on Wisconsin, Let’s Paint! We contract our services within a 150 mile radius of the Twin Cities painting residential and commercial projects....

03/27/2008

Nancy J.

This company did not show up once on time. They quoted 3 working days with 3 workers on the job. The first afternoon, Wednesday, we had 1 worker. We paid them a down payment of $500 to get the work started with the balance due at completion. The next day the owner, Michael Condon, showed up with another worker after noon. He explained that the first worker was ill, Michael left at 1:30 to get materials and didn't return until after 3:30. The helper put up plastic sheeting all over the upper level of our home. When he returned, I found out he had left to quote another job. They left at 4:30. On day 3 they came after 10 a.m. and worked until 4:30. A progress payment of $250 was requested. They worked on Saturday to finish the job. They requested $1000 cash for materials and wages on Saturday. On Tuesday, 2 workers arrived after noon and worked until 4:30. Wednesday they worked from 10 to 4:30. Thursday from 9 to 8:30 p.m. The work is still not done.

Description of Work
Workers applied plastic sheeting to our walls and then attempted to removed the old popcorn ceiling in all rooms of our house. The ceilings then had a knock-down plaster finish placed on the ceiling. After drying, the ceilings were then painted. Our dining room and kitchen walls were to be repainted. They were to touch up the wall paint in all our rooms. They under-quoted the job, used a poor grade of paint and didn't get all of the popcorn ceiling down. We need to have several areas repainted. It has taken 7 days and they still have not completed the work. We were gone on vacation for a week, expecting the painters to return on either March 17, 18 or 19. They have not returned and they are not returning my phone calls or emails. I had to hire a cleaning company to come in and clean my home. I have paint on my living room carpet and furniture.

Category interior painters

02/02/2008

Joan G.

The ceiling job went well. Mike is a nice guy. The hallway job didn't go well at all. It was completed before and after Thanksgiving. I was clear in my direction that I had wanted the rest of the wallpaper removed. I had completed approximately 30-40% when I realized that I needed help. I was told no problem. It was explained that they would coat the wall, prime and paint it. About four days later the wallpapers was peeling. Mike responded quickly and redid it. He advised me that it would bubble but not to worry. He was right, the bubbles went away after two days. However, when they left after the last finish coat they must have dragged a tarp across the wall and left mark across the wet paint. Mike said I can always call him back to fix anything, but I chose not to. I sanded it and painted it.

Description of Work
Scraped popcorn ceiling and applied texture. Painted over wallpaper in hallway. It was two separate jobs in a two week time frame.

Category plastering, interior painters

11/06/2006

SETSU E.

Mike came out to our house promptly, even though it was a Saturday morning, and gave us a ballpark estimate right away. He sent us the bid by e-mail that same evening. He is very conscientious and takes pride in doing the job right. This is a small family-owned business, so I didn't have to worry about who was going to show up to do the job. He worked overtime to get the job done when promised without charging us extra.

Description of Work
Mike painted all of the rooms in our house except the basement - this included the living room, dining room, kitchen, family room, foyer, stairwell, upstairs hall, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. He prepared all the walls prior to painting until they were completely smooth, including removing old wallpaper in two of the rooms. He also removed two areas of texturing that we did not like and patched up a few spots on the ceiling that were discolored. He completely repainted the ceiling in one of the bedrooms, too.

Category interior painters

The Construction Group Inc

“Your Full Service Multi-Project Provider” The Construction Group, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in the Minnesota construction and remodeling industry. We provide Storm damage inspections, insurance claim assistance, new construction, remodeling services, weatherization, and home exteriors for Minnesota home owners, apartment complexes, town homes, condos, and commercial buildings. We ensure client satisfaction by providing big company performance and quality with the personalized attention you get from a small company. The Construction Group, Inc. is Owens Corning and GAF preferred contractors, as well as members of the Minnesota BBB with an A+ rating. Serving all of Minneapolis, St. Paul and surrounding areas.

Offers by The Construction Group Inc on Angi
    Arcaya Pro Painters

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Best Plaster & Drywall

I am the master finished. Union trained journeyman. I do it all. Ask about Angie's List discount.One stop shop for all plaster, drywall and water damage needs. For faster service please contact Garth at 612-309-6534. If you prefer email (gpeelaaron@msn.com) or Angie's List message center please provide me with a short description, your phone number, and city. Thanks, I look forward to working with you.

Offers by Best Plaster & Drywall on Angi

Kitchen Cabinet Painting, Interior Exterior Painter, Residential and Commercial.