TERMINATOR PEST CONTROL LLC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since October 2010

W1798 Cemetery Rd.

Randolph, WI 53956

Our Story Terminator Pest Control, LLC is a family-owned and operated business based near Randolph, Wisconsin. Our licensed and certified technicians have over 60 years of combined pest control experience. We’ve earned our reputation for exceptional customer service by implementing the most

12/03/2015

nicole V.

Description of Work
We did not use them as we found another place more reasonable but they were courteous and friendly while talking on the phone. They are pretty high priced though so that is why we did not use them.

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our prices, we typically find our services to be very competitive with other pest control providers in the area - when comparing apples to apples. I'm not sure what program you were interested in having us quote you at the time but we would welcome a call from you since we are continually looking to improve our service offerings and competitive pricing. Our goal is to offer the best, most comprehensive service possible at a competitive price to all of our clients. We hope that if the opportunity arises, you will give us another chance to earn your business in the future!

10/21/2015

Jack Y.

01/29/2015

Luetta W.

Very well, knew his job and was easy to talk to. Will be coming back in the spring.

Description of Work
Sprayed bugs, chcked house for mice, closed possible openings they were getting in. Step traps in basement, upstairs, returned to check traps.

10/16/2014

Joshua M.

Friendly and professional service provided.

Description of Work
Pest control for spider/bugs inside and outside of the home.

09/19/2014

Michael & Kathy O.

Very happy with service over the years from beetle bug, cluster flies, mice, spider, they have taken care of all issues. If I have questions or new concerns come up, I just call them and they respond.

Description of Work
Treated and removed multiple paper wasp nests in peaks soffit. Barrier treated the exterior and crack and crevice treated in garage and basement ( This was at our condo- property- they also do our own home and sheds).

06/24/2014

Sheila P.

I called on 3rd of March 2014 to get quotes and information. I was told and emailed all pricing and options. I agreed to an option and the next day they were out to our house to spray.

Description of Work
Sprayed for bugs, spiders and removed hornet nests from previous year.

06/15/2014

Glenn & Sue W.

Prompt service, well explained, very thorough.

Description of Work
Initial spray/service for preventative pest control - new home construction.

04/29/2014

Debra W.

In the early years we had them monitor for mice and bats in the winter and spiders/ bees/wasps, etc. in the summer. Now we only have them for the Spring-Summer-Fall service - living close to a lake attracts many creepy crawlies and they do a great job keeping them away! Mark is our service rep and is always friendly, thorough, attentive to any special concerns or needs we may have and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
We own a lake house and have had Terminator Pest Control taking care of our home for nearly 7 years. The first few years we had them come once a month year-round, then the past few years once a month just during the Spring-Summer-Fall season.

10/03/2013

Tina E.

I thought we had carpenter ants. Steve, the exterminator, spent an hour listening to and knocking on the walls where I thought they were. He went up in the attic, which at our house is not pleasant (blown in insulation and bad footing) and looked around where I thought they were. He spent time up there tapping on the walls and listening for them. He also went down in the basement looking for frass and walked around outside looking at the foundation. He was willing to stay as long as I wanted and look wherever I wanted him to inspect. He did not find carpenter ants and thought instead I had yellow jackets in the walls. He gave options for treatments with no pressure and was willing to treat that day if I wanted it. I didn't, so he told me the next best time for him to come out at the lowest cost to myself. He explained their pricing clearly. All in all it was a very reassuring experience and not at all the huge worry I was expecting. I also liked very much that this company is a family-owned, local company.

Description of Work
A general inspection.

06/17/2013

Nadine Z.

When Kyle first arrived, he introduced himself and then we walked around the house to look for signs of any insects. After he saw the entire house, I showed him the sample roaches I had collected prior to contacting him and those that I had sent him photos of and the most recent samples I had collected. This was when he was able to confirm that it was in fact the Pennsylvania Wood Roach that I had and not any of the normal house infesting roaches, which I was very happy to hear. After that, Kyle explained his entire treatment plan and the expected results. Since we needed to be out of the house by the time he began treatment of the main floor of the house, he began the treatment outside which allowed us to finish up packing inside. Since we are not living in the house full time yet, this is much easier to have taken care of now. Once he completed the outside, he began treatment in the basement then came up to once again tell us exactly what he had done and settle up the bill since we needed to leave at that point. We gave him the check, thanked him for his prompt and thorough service, packed up and left him to finish his work. We are really looking forward to returning to the house for the July 4th Holiday and not seeing any pests unless they are dead!

Description of Work
He treated interior and exterior of house for Pennsylvania Wood Roaches in addition to spiders, ticks, ants, wasps, bees and basically any other insect that might decide it would like to come for a visit. He treated the exterior of the house with a granular treatment and then treated the obvious locations with a spot treatment. Custom bait traps will be placed in other locations as a preventative measure.

06/06/2013

joyce O.

The provider was very friendly and they were there at the time specified. I was very pleased with their service and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Removed 10 paper wasp nests in our barn...our barn is used for recreational purposes for our daughter and her friends so it was imperative to remove these nests. They not only removed the nests but treated the areas under the eves around windows and peaks also around the basketball hoop.

02/05/2013

Warren B.

I made the appointment and the technician showed up on time (actually just a little early). I paid in advance because we had to leave the house for the inside spray. The tech told us that if we would pre-pay for the October appointment (which would have been the next application anyway), that we would get a discount, and they would do a and quot;touch upand quot; spray in between if the initial application didn't take care of the problem. They sprayed the interior and exterior of the house, and although it took care of most of the problem, I did call them out to do a touch up, as we were still seeing just a few bugs. This took care of the problem. They then came back out in October as scheduled and did the fall application. It was the same tech, and he was professional and friendly. We're building a house, and I plan on setting them up for regular treatment once we get in it.

Description of Work
Terminator Pest Control sprayed the house for insects and pests both inside the house and outside as well.

05/04/2012

Peggy P.

They show up on time, I don't get excuses, and they bill me so I can pay them later. The pricing is reasonable and they are patient. They are happy to come on extra days if there are any further problems.

Description of Work
They treat monthly through a service plan we have.