JRH Landscaping LLC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since April 2018

Welcome to JRH Landscaping! We offer top-notch landscaping services from spring and fall cleanup to lawn care to intricate pavers and walkways. Something we can always guarantee is that you’ll be happy with the work we provide. If you’re located in the Racine, WI area and you’re in need of a local

lawn & landscaping (22)deck cleaning (4)hardscaping (2)mulch delivering (2)lawn care (2)tree service (1)stone & gravel (1)firewood company (1)

05/25/2021

Tom S.

This company provided excellent service at a very reasonable price. We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Clear out overgrowth and remove some shrubs and old stumps.

Category firewood, landscaping, mulch

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

09/11/2020

Robert S.

They sent an email. I left them two phone messages and they never responded. I went with another company for the service.

Description of Work
Core Lawn Aeration

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

09/10/2020

Martin R.

never showed up

Description of Work
Repair retaining wall

Category landscaping, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

06/06/2020

Kurt M.

Made appointment with them for a estimate. They did not show up nor did they call to cancel.

Description of Work
Appointment for landscaping estimate

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

05/13/2020

Yolanda S.

Jose and his crew were very respectful and went over and beyond on our project.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, pavers, gravel, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

05/10/2020

Barb N.

Never called me

Description of Work
Regrading and seeding

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 05/10/2020

04/07/2020

Robert W.

We had a delay due to a late snow storm. We rescheduled, and he made it on the newly scheduled day. Excellent work, better than I expected. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Spring clean-up

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

09/15/2019

Paul M.

Jose was very professional. He kept to schedule and the work was completed to a high standard. I would recommend and we will certainly use his services again.

Description of Work
Landscape the front yard.

Cost $0.01

Work Completed On 07/22/2019

08/24/2019

Shirley S.

Perfect! Very Happy so far

Description of Work
Lawn cut and grass bagged

Category landscaping, lawn service

Work Completed On 08/23/2019

07/16/2019

Michelle K.

A representative came out to do a quote and then never provide the estimate. When I called to follow up on the estimate. No response was received.

Description of Work
Landscaping a pool and trimming bushes

Work Completed On 07/16/2019

06/03/2019

Colleen M.

Jose replied to calls and texts in short order and updates customer as to changes in timelines because of weather. He and his team are professional and friendly. I was very happy with all the work they did and appreciated that Jose had them working on items I was thinking of along the line without me having to ask. Would definitely work with them and recommend them to others. A little more expensive but the results demonstrate why and you get what you pay for. Worth every dollar. This was a big job and they did it in excellent time even with all the rain. Thanks to Jose and his entire team!

Description of Work
Landscape, improve beds in multiple areas including removal of rock and sod , tilling, adding topsoil incorporating a big paver area .

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

05/15/2019

Lauren B.

Jose was wonderful to work with! He was one of the few contractors that followed through and messaged me back on Angie’s List. He came out twice (at my request) to quote me in early spring and completed my job by mid May which was earlier than he originally projected. He and his crew came out over the course of a few days and took their time completing my job. I couldn’t be more pleased with the final result. Jose is fair, reasonably priced, and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Backyard clean up including removing trees, stumps, and debris. Also had sod placed in three sections of yard

Work Completed On 05/14/2019

04/12/2019

Les M.

They were wonderful did a really great job. They are polite, cleaned up everything and prompt

Description of Work
They trim my tree.

Category tree service

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

04/09/2019

Carrie S.

They did a great job removing the trees and stumps. Clean up job was great. He came about and gave an estimate and about a week later the job was complete. Price was competitive and I would definitely hire again. My sister uses them for snow removal in the winter and has had great things to say as well.

Description of Work
tree removal/ stump removal and clean up

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/08/2019

11/23/2018

Gary S.

after the initial contact, he never responded or gave me the quote I wanted. So I went with someone else.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 11/23/2018

08/09/2018

Ann J.

Meant to post these sooner. Thanks to a fantastic job by JRH Landscaping LLC, our yard is back to pristine beauty. Given all my health issues the past year I had fallen so behind on yard work. But Jose and crew came to our rescue. Pulled out all the old cracked and raised plastic black edging, replaced all the old torn up weed barrier with industrial strength thick barrier. Re-mulched all berms and beds around the perimeter of the house which INCLUDED weeding out all beds and trimming all trees and bushes for each. Granted we have have a yard spanning more than 22,000 square feet, this was quite a job for 3 guys. They also hand edged EVERYTHING. Refreshed all stone along the drive way and deck landing. Stump ground various old dead tree and bush stumps. Filled in and sodded the hole left by the pool 24x 52 we recently too down. And lastly took down the 2HUGE dead Ash trees out back. Took all the wood away. cleaned up beautifully and trimmed the remaining box elder limbs. When we got home you didn’t even know they had been there. Not one branch or leave residue left behind. UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME JOB. He did everything we asked for AND MORE. SO SATISFIED. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND JRH LANDSCAPING AND WOULD USE THEM AGAIN IN A HEART BEAT!!! Thanks Jose!! Here’s the before and after!

Description of Work
Landscaping; Mulch; Hand Edging; Sod; Tree Removal; Stump Removal; Stone refreah

Work Completed On 08/02/2018

Review for JRH Landscaping LLC - 2304 Maple Grove Ave, Racine, WI - 37308400

07/30/2018

Sandra P.

Jose is very nice but the day that things were supposed to get started, he showed up and then realized that the job was going to be more involved and take longer, he told me that he would call me and schedule another day, but that never happened

Description of Work
Taking down a garden

Work Completed On 07/30/2018

07/13/2018

Jessica G.

I would highly recommend JRH Landscaping. Jose came out promptly for a free consultation and we decided the best course of action was to put in new sod in our small backyard. The price was great! Jose and one of his crew members arrived promptly on the day of the work and did a great job. They also cleaned everything up so you couldn't even tell work had been done there. Now I have a beautiful new lawn in my backyard!

Description of Work
Replacement of grass with sod

Work Completed On 07/09/2018

07/11/2018

Joseph H.

Jose and his team are great. Punctual, polite, hard working. Left the work area tidy and clean. Really can't say enough good about JRH and you can have confidence they'll do a good job on your home projects.

Description of Work
Grading, sod, edging and rock hard scape

Work Completed On 07/11/2018

07/06/2018

Thomas G.

Arrived on morning of scheduled day, completed all work by mid-afternoon, reduced estimated price based on actual work required

Description of Work
1) New mulch 2) Plant in ground about 30 plants and shrubs we purchased elsewhere

Work Completed On 06/11/2018

06/04/2018

Teodora N.

Verh good ... It looks awesome !

Description of Work
Landscaping front and back yard

Work Completed On 06/04/2018

05/02/2018

Terrie S.

They did an excellent job. Great quality and professional

Description of Work
Landscaping