HOERNEL KEY SHOP INC

With Angi since July 2010

We are a family owned business since 1877. We have three full time employees, two service vans and a storefront with a large showroom of safes and vaults. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover....

We are a full service locksmith company. We service Milwaukee and Waukesha counties and areas around them. Commercial and residential lock services. Over 25 years experience, lock rekeying or replacing. Lock upgrades to electronic keypads and high security keys. All work trucks are equipped with key duplicators and most hardware.

Hello. We are a family, locally owned locksmith company with decades of experience at the helm. We provide home and business locksmith and security needs for almost every need. We can only service older and limited newer vehicles, depending on what is needed. We take pride in providing excellent service that goes above and beyond the scope of any job. We want our customers to feel more secure in their home and business long after we leave.

Home Theater Home Automation Home Audio/Video Networking Structural Wiring Security

08/28/2014

03/25/2014

Hoernel's personnel arrived promptly as scheduled and inspected the door lock. He told me I was smart not to tackle the myself as the lock is a 1970's vintage that is 'peculiar' and parts are rare. Also, since the door is bored with an oval hole rather than round today's DIY lock sets do not fit. Anyway, all this conversation took place while he was disassembling the lock (i.e. no time wasted). Up...

Description of Work
We had problems with our front door lock operating properly; didn't want to tackle the job myself.

02/26/2014

He did a great job and out of 3 doors I only have to carry two keys which is why I didn't just replace all the locks and deadbolts. Showed up just a little late but got done quick. Would def hire again.

Description of Work
Had ever door including garage rekeyed because I just purchased the house.

01/20/2014

They actually just lent me the bolt cutter, let me drive it across to the shed, break my lock, drive it back to them, and charge me nothing. If I would have to pay them, they would charge me their coming out and it probably would have taken a day or 2 because my situation wasn't a high priority. I thought that was a really good service.

Description of Work
I went to Hoernel Key Shop to see about having someone to cut the lock off on a shed for me.

05/02/2013

I have been using them for over a decade. They are always punctual, and they are extremely honest. They even give you options, and that is what I want. At times, I think of what I want, and then I go over what I am thinking. They just have a very good customer service.

Description of Work
I used Hoernel Key Shop for locksmith service. They added a lock to my back door.

Category locksmith

Locks, safes, hollow metal doors and frames, automotive keys and remotes, keys, card access, cameras & alarms.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, Discover