Building Waters

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2012

Building Waters excels at complete plumbing, 24 hr service. We make exceptional repairs at reasonable rates, and work very hard to accommodate customers' individual schedules....

Critter Control of Racine

The first steps after invasion in your home is identifying and removing the problem animal. Critter Control of Racine specializes in this and will develop a manageable plan of defense to prevent future wildlife problems. The highly trained technicians at Critter Control will find all the entry points wildlife could access and seal those up. We also re-mediate & clean up the mess the animals have made in your home. Our work is not complete until your home is critter-free!

Master Services Inc

Master Services is a world-class provider of residential home services such as: Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Indoor Air Quality and Drain Cleaning. These Products and services are for improving comfort, reliability, peace of mind, plus cleaner, fresher, and healthier homes. In addition to scheduled service checks, repairing of existing equipment, and installation of new equipment, we can help you find ways to reduce your energy bills through a thorough cost-benefits analysis. We have an extensive history of repair service on all brands of plumbing, central air conditioning and heating systems. Master Services, Inc provides quality workmanship with professional, dependable, and courteous service with our "Fixed Right or It's FREE!"™ We offer 24-hour emergency service so that you can count on us to be there when you need us the most. Our certified technicians use state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and repair existing systems and always use the finest new equipment for installations in the industry. Furthermore, we have a patented Straight Forward Pricing Guide™ so you know what the price is before we do the work and you are never charged by the hour. How many companies are willing to show you their price books? You can count on Master Services to do the job right. We service all brands of plumbing, heating and air conditioning equipment.

Offers by Master Services Inc on Angi

07/15/2020

Perfect. They called as soon as they got the message, and were at the house 3 hours later installing a new water heater.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

Category water heater repair

03/26/2019

Wes and Jill were very polite and professional with initial phone call. They listened to my questions with a legitimate concern and desire to help. Wea agreed to meet me at my house same day to assess my issue. He met me on time and was able to diagnose and fix my problem with no charge. I fully intend to use them for any plumbing needs at my new (old) house.

Description of Work
Investigate noisy plumbing

08/07/2017

Difficulty removing 60 year old elbow but once removed the reassembly was done very efficiently.

Description of Work
Redo water connection from incoming house water line, through meter to house piping. Remove remaining elbow 60 years old). Fit, "dope" and tape valve, two couplings, meter, and pipe elbow.

08/01/2017

They're fantastic. My husband didn't complain about it, so the price must have been pretty good. I think he told me and it was fairly inexpensive. I would give them an A all the way around; they were fantastic.

Description of Work
Plumbing.

07/06/2017

This business is excellent- very experienced, high quality service. Also very responsive and personable. Would DEFINITELY hire again!

Description of Work
3 separate times we've hired Building Waters 1. installed a new outdoor facet 2. unclogged a sink on another occasion 3. installed new battery backup for sump pump

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

04/17/2017

After 2 hours of trying to clear a disposer plugged kitchen sink, I violated Man Rule #1 and let my wife call a plumber. Building Waters had a plumber to my house within 20 minutes and he had it cleared within 15! The young man was polite, neat & efficient. I've learned my lesson and next time will call them first.

Description of Work
Clear a plugged kitchen sink

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

03/10/2017

Mike came and tried so hard to break through the roots. When he realized his equipment wasn't going to do the job, he called Econo Sewer and Drain. They came out first thing in the morning and got the job done. I appreciate the fact that Building Waters tried so hard and then found someone to help me. I would strongly recommend them, they are awesome.

Description of Work
Basement sewer was plugged with tree roots. Had sewage backed up in my basement.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

08/29/2016

One of best service calls I ever made! They were thankfully able to provide same day service for a non-emergency small bathroom remodel. The customer service rep was very nice and accommodating. I had all supplies on site. The plumber was nice, respectful. Installed the equipment, cleaned up after, done. Easy, no having to schedule apt once to get estimate, and then again to do the work.

Description of Work
I had a toilet replaced, bathroom sink drain connected, bathroom faucet connected.

08/26/2016

Overall it went great, I had a pleasant experience with great convo, jokes etc. They were prompt, cleaned up and had great insight on my questions and speculation on my end. They definitely had the experience you hope for when it comes to plumbing needs.

Description of Work
We had a blockage in the sewer causing back up in the downstairs shower. They showed up, rodded, cleaned, tightened and resealed everything back up.

05/11/2016

I recently purchased a house in the Mount Pleasant area that has been a plumbing and heating nightmare! I called up building waters when I came home and my house was freezing back in January. They came out that same day and took care of what was wrong. They were prompt, courteous and the price was good. They explained to me what was going on and how I could avoid it happening again in the future. ...

Description of Work
Redid the plumbing in my entire house, HVAC piping, put in new heaters, replaced my busted sump pump, cleaned out tree roots that were backing up my basement drain, etc.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

Full-Service Plumbing - Commercial & Residential

Excavating parts of a job, or the use of a pump truck/ jetter truck are not services we offer.

$25