Brewer Contracting

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2010

Brewer Contracting is a leader in providing quality construction and renovation services to your home or building. Your project is important. We will ensure it’s taken care of professionally and finished on schedule. We have earned a solid reputation of making sure projects are done with satisfaction and within budget. Whether your project is small or large, we will give it the care and attention it needs....

Marc's Handyman Service

I've been a handyman and remodeling homes on the side for more than 30 years. At the conclusion of a 32 year career as an insurance professional, I chose to pursue my hobby as a full-time self employed residential remodeling/home improvement contractor. I recently added Angie's List to my portfolio of service providers and have a 94% 5-Star rating (100 + reviews) with another similar service provider. I approach every job as if it were my own home, delivering high quality work with attention to detail. Timely and efficient communication are also my standard practice. Give me a try - you'll be happy you did!

Offers by Marc's Handyman Service on Angi
Empire Home Remodeling

Empire Home Remodeling, Inc specializes in windows, siding, roofing, creativity, customer service and project management necessary for success. Our most satisfied customers are those who want a company to manage their project, leaving the problem solving and details to the professionals, thus allowing them a worry-free experience.

Offers by Empire Home Remodeling on Angi
Weather Tight Corporation

Weather Tight is the Milwaukee area window leader and are a family owned and operated company that has been serving the nine-county area of Southeastern Wisconsin since 1986. www.weathertightcorp.com Weather Tight is Wisconsin’s largest exterior home remodeler with more than 30,000 satisfied customers. Our proudest accolades include: -In business for 35 years -Over 30,000 satisfied customers -"A+" Rating with the Better Business Bureau -Wisconsin's most recommended remodeler Weather Tight is licensed, bonded and insured and a member in good standing of: -National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) -Metropolitan Builders Association (MBA) -Better Business Bureau (BBB) We offer our customers a free, in-home, no-obligation consultation and price quote. We are confident that we can provide you with the best quality product, for the best price – guaranteed! Weather Tight has a full-time factory-trained service department that will take care of your needs should you need your warranty serviced. You do not need to track down the manufacturer, just give us a call and we will take care of everything for you!

12/15/2015

Description of Work
Correct a leak in the bathroom. Tile the floor. Replace the vanities with new ones. Work was decent but not stellar - even the caulking (what would seem like an easy job) needed to be redone a few times. And even though the tile looks good and each is level, they are not all level with each other and we need to be careful setting something like a scale on more than one tile since it will wobble. It's the details, and we could name a few more if we needed to that were not up to par. | |It's also worth noting that, like others who reviewed, communication was a major issue. We rarely heard from the foreman and worked hard to get him to respond. I know our job was not big, but this is not really a justification and we are sharing word of mouth as much as a person with a larger job.

Category home remodeling,house painters

05/26/2014

We contacted the contractor through the bid request and followed up with a phone call. No return phone call or email.

Description of Work
No service was provided

Category home remodeling

03/14/2014

I would use them again. It was very good. The price was very good too.

Description of Work
I have very good experience with Brewer Contracting. They remodeled two bathrooms.

Category home remodeling

11/01/2013

We were very pleased with all the work we had done, from drywall to installing toilets, to adding light fixtures. We had John from Brewer come and install new drywall in the kitchen. When he was done you couldn't tell where the old wall ended and the new wall started. He was professional, prompt, and cleaned the area up after he was done. They had their painter come to texture the new drywall so i...

Description of Work
I had some water damage in our kitchen and needed some repair work done. We added some other jobs to the list since Brewer Contracting has an experienced staff to handle all types of home improvements.

Category basement waterproofing,home remodeling

08/28/2013

We contacted three firms. Brewer was the only firm that would take such a small job and they gave us a fair price. They were on time and did a superb job. We were very pleased!

Description of Work
Brewer Contracting rehabilitated our custom designed garden shed, replaced broken wood work, replaced shingles, door , scraped and repainted the shed and the cupola.

Category garage builders,house painters

Brewer Contracting offers a variety of services, including (but not limited to) windows and doors, flooring, interior/exterior remodeling with specialization in kitchens and bathrooms, basement remodeling, painting, concrete, and lead-based paint stabilization - just to name a few!