Northland Door Systems

Founded 1983 • With Angi since October 2008

1800 Tower St

Prairie Du Sac, WI 53578

We sell and install garage doors, garage door openers, central vacuums. We service all makes and brands of garage doors, garage door openers and central vacuums....

garage doors (14)

05/17/2021

After explaining that the electrical outlet connecting the garage door appeared to be dead, and no breakers thrown, the person responding to the call suggested I had overlooked the RFI button. I reset the RFI and the garage door opener is again functional. They will be the first company to call if I have any other garage door issues (after I check the RFI).

Description of Work
Garage door wouldn't open

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

01/20/2021

Called late Friday afternoon & work was done on Monday. I had trouble with door a month before this & a part was replaced hoping this was the problem. When it started acting up again asked them to replace the motherboard which was done. Have had the door since 2003 so this is the first trouble i have had. Very professional.

Description of Work
mother board replaced

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

10/23/2017

Good...repairman personable, knowledgeable and helpful. Responded to call promptly and arrived around time stated. Price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Broken garage door lift cable

Work Completed On 07/27/2017

10/18/2017

New door arrived earlier than I expected. All hardware and trim was replaced. Old door/track/parts removed and disposed of. New door is a dramatic improvement. Work was done on time at the price quoted. Would use again.

Description of Work
Needed a new garage door due to current one falling apart/rusting.

Work Completed On 10/05/2017

06/07/2015

We own a Veridian Home that uses Wayne Dalton Garage Doors and we have lived here 10 and a half years. We contacted Northland as they carry Wayne Dalton and they confirmed that we could order a replacement panel instead of ordering an entirely new garage door. As "luck" would have it, the cable broke in the meantime due to rust--late on Thursday night, June 4. I sent an e-mail out that night and t...

Description of Work
Replaced bottom door panel which had rusted along the bottom, plus two pieces of vertical track and the photo-eye brackets which were also rusted, and installed a new cable and two new rollers.

Work Completed On 06/05/2015

09/23/2013

A technician was sent out the same day as my call and I was not in a rush. The technician explained what needed to be done and helped me understand what needed to be accomplished. The technician had to come back on another date to finish the job, they were on time and completed the tasks in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Replaced pulley systems on both garage doors and provided me with a remote for one of my garage doors.

Work Completed On 09/20/2013

08/25/2013

Repairman was extremely knowledgeable. Fast and friendly.

Description of Work
Replaced a broken spring. Oiled hinges. Checked cables.

Work Completed On 08/22/2013

12/29/2011

This service was performed as part of a home warranty so really I don't know what the cost would have been if I had hired them directly. I never even saw the person who fixed my door, but when I got home from work, the door was working again, and that made me happy! The gal I spoke with on the phone when scheduling was very friendly and helpful.

Description of Work
My garage door stopped opening/closing. The service technician replaced a cable.

Work Completed On 12/01/2011

07/20/2010

I called first thing in the morning when I realized that I could not open my garage door. I had to be at work and still had a car outside the garage. I left my front door open. They came that morning, replaced the spring and locked the front door on their way out. How many service people remember that one small but important item.

Description of Work
Replaced the spring on my garage door

Work Completed On 07/08/2010

04/23/2010

On the phone they said it would either be a quick fix or the door would need replacing. AKA $75 or $700. Luckily it was a quick fix. And that quick fix came with a 3month warranty. Also I'll note they came the next day and tried to work around our schedule the best they could.

Description of Work
Our garage door broke off from the pole that moves it. Someone came over and reattached it.

Work Completed On 04/22/2010

Sales, Installation & Service on overhead doors, fire doors, docks, & central vacuum systems

Visa, MasterCard, Check