Professional Heating & Cooling &Geothermal Systems

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2011

See website for more information about geothermal systems and pricing....

Comfort Systems of Racine

Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning can provide many services to keep you and your family comfortable. A few of the products and services we can provide for your heating, cooling and indoor air quality needs are Service and Repair, System Maintenance, Advantage Member Plans, Replacement & Installation, Guarantees, Air Cleaning and Purification, Duct Sealing, Duct Cleaning, Indoor Air Quality, Heating, Air Conditioning and Indoor Air Quality Products, and Commercial Services for your business. Our Exclusive Written Guarantees Are Designed to Protect You and Your Home Request a free home estimate, Design your own heating and cooling system, Shop for filters or accessories online, Request an In-Home Aire Quality Survey.

Donovan & Jorgenson Inc

NATE Certified HVAC Technicians available for tune-ups, maintenance, repairs, and installation of furnaces, boilers and air conditioning systems. We also offer Smart Thermostats, Indoor Air Quality Products, HRV/ERV Air Exchangers, and Bathroom and Kitchen venting. Working with your builder for new home systems. Commercial, Multifamily equipment and roof top installations, maintenance, and repairs. We also offer 24 hour emergency service 365 days a year, if you call our office at 262-784-6440 after business hours just press #1 for emergency service.

Hometown Heating & Air

The summers in Cedarburg and our surrounding communities get hot, and the winters can be harsh. In order for anyone to live a comfortable life at home, they must have quality HVAC service. At TemperaturePro, that’s exactly what we do. We are a full-service HVAC company that provides heating or cooling services to anyone in Cedarburg and the surrounding areas. We have dedicated our careers to keeping the people of southeast Wisconsin comfortable all year long. We always put customers first and strive to leave them happy and satisfied. We know and understand the climate of southeast Wisconsin, so when it comes to your in-home comfort needs, call the experts at TemperaturePro.

12/13/2017

Mary or Tom C.

Excellent. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

Description of Work
Justin identified the problem immediately and replaced the capacitor for our geothermal unit.

10/18/2015

BERNADETTE J.

Nice people, thorough, and responsible.

Description of Work
Repaired air cycle system.

06/15/2015

Paul S.

This was a very professional installation. The technicians were pleasant, fast and cooperative. Mark, the owner, has visited the job on every installation to review the work. They have done maintenance work on the old boiler, and I have not hesitated to sign an on-going maintenance agreement with them. I have trusted them in the past and will continue to trust in them to provide winter maintenance on my home when I am absent.

Description of Work
Professional Heating & Cooling replaced a failing 40 year old boiler in my heating system.

04/26/2015

Marjie T.

They came highly recommended by a large scale contractor that I knew. They were very informative during the bid process and made sure everything was covered. The work itself was done right on time. We did horizontal borings, so there was very little disturbance other than the small pit where everything connected. The work inside was done efficiently and they left everything in the basement in better shape than when they arrived. All of the people who worked on this project were sharp, professional and easy to have around.

Description of Work
Installed a geothermal system

04/03/2015

Eileen H.

It went very well....we are so happy with this change. Just wish we hadn't waited so long to do it. It is so convenient and efficient AND costs less. The provider arrived with a team of workers and finished the job in approx. a half day. This past Winter season was so much easier for us. (: We are very impressed with the quality of their work and the professionalism of all the staff. Overall we have a very good feeling about the whole experience! This work was done on 12/12/14....and yesterday 04/02/15 I called them & today someone from their staff came & showed me how to remove the front glass to clean it. Very prompt and efficient. I feel that they are there for us at any time we would need assistance.

Description of Work
Converted our wood burning fireplace to gas logs.

Category fireplaces

03/30/2015

Heidi W.

During the last couple of month I had several estimates from several contractors including SEARS. I was told by SEARS that I needed a complete new heating/air conditioning system because a repair would be useless. They quoted me for the labor and replacement $ 9,800.00. Two contractors from Hartford told me the same but the average price was about $ 1,000.00 cheaper. Another contractor from Rubicon was more forthcoming and told me that I would face a bill close to $ 5,000.00. Wow, what a difference! Finally I contacted Professional Heating & Cooling from Port Washington. Mr. Justin Franke spent over 2 hrs. in my home without charge about 1 1/2 weeks ago. He was very friendly, honest, forth- coming and professional. Justin explained to me that it was absolutely not necessary to replace the whole heating/ airconditioning system because it still looks very good almost like new. Only the heat exchanger was corroded and had to be replaced. I am a senior citizen, on a fixed income and was so happy about the news that I gave him a hug. Believe me, I had many sleepless nights regarding this issue. Imagine the money I saved... It is more appreciated then words ever can tell. Today Justin took care of everything and left a very, very happy customer behind. I want to hire him again in a year for tune up of my heating/air conditioning system and fire place. Unfortunately there are no 10 stars but kudos and 5 stars for Justin Franke, for his honesty and a super job done. H.W., Hartford, WI

Description of Work
Replaced corroded and defective heat exchanger, new flame sensor, fireplace tune up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[member name removed], Thank you for the great review and choosing Professional Heating & Cooling for your repair. Thank you again, Justin Franke Service Manager

03/21/2015

Mark M.

On time, polite, clean, explained the issues and the repair to be done.

Description of Work
Repaired blower motor and cleaned furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[member name removed], Thank you for the great review. We look forward to working with you in the future on all your home comfort needs. Thank you again, Justin Franke Service Manager

06/27/2013

Melissa V.

They were very informative and prompt.

Description of Work
Professional Geothermal Systems gave me a quote on geothermal.

11/05/2011

MICHAEL A.

Mark was available, careful, and professional from the beginning. He took time to explain his business and the system. This was complex work, so there was some back-and-forth during the bidding process. Mark took time to understand what I was looking for and adjust his bid accordingly. In particular, our house was on the edge between needing a "3 ton" or a "4 ton" capacity unit. Some of the contractors I got bids from were either very confident that 3 ton was perfectly adequate, or certain that 4 tons was needed. Mark initially thought a 4 ton system was needed, but when I discussed this with him and showed him our low heating bills, we concluded that 3 tons would suffice. The system has only been "live" 3 days now, but already it looks like that was a good decision. The first part of this work was well drilling for the loop field. Here Mark relied on a sub-contractor, Bruce Walker of Wisconsin Well and Water. Bruce was great, although he had some equipment troubles and was not able to start when we had hoped. I give Mark credit for choosing Bruce for the drilling, and also for keeping me well informed as things came up and we had to push back the start date. Once the wells were done, the back hoe came for trenching. At this point there were a couple big ponds of wet well mud in the yard. Mark was able to get a truck come to "vacuum" these up so work could proceed. Mark himself did the inside work with a couple assistants (Cary and Justin) and an electrician. From all I can tell it is very good quality work. Mark makes a point to insulate hot/cold lines thoroughly and even to attach directional arrows showing how the fluids flow. There was something at one point that didn't read quite right with the compressor, and Mark got help from WaterFurnace (the manufacturer) to clarify. This installation allows us to heat, cool, and get hot water for our house very efficiently, using electricity rather than natural gas. Since we get the electricity from the We Energies "Energy for Tomorrow" program, I consider that we have cut our CO2 emissions by 6,000 pounds per year. I am very grateful for the help of Professional Geothermal in making this happen for a good price (his was the low bid), and with excellent quality and communication. More info and pictures of this work are available under "blog" at http://greenneighbor.org.

Description of Work
Mark Doll from Professional Geothermal designed and installed a geothermal heating/ cooling/ hot water system for our house. This involved sub-contracting with a driller to drill 3, 180' holes in our front yard (for the "loop field"); working with an excavator to dig trenches between the wells; installing a geothermal compressor in the basement; connecting the compressor to the outside loop field; connecting the compressor to our existing natural gas furnace; installing a new electric hot water tank; connecting the existing natural gas hot water tank to the electric tank and the geothermal compressor (the "desuperheater"); installing a new thermostat; and setting up and testing the complete system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Whether you need a complete comfort system, routine maintenance, emergency repair, or energy saving tips, Professional Services is the company you can count on for all your family's home comfort needs.

Professional Services does not currently service oil fired equipment.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express