Elegant Estates LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2011

321 S. Garfield Ave

Port Washington, WI 53074

Elegant Estates LLC, is a small painting company whose focus is on quality and customer satisfaction. We strive to separate ourselves from the other companies by excelling in areas often overlooked during the contractor selection process. It is our belief that by doing the little extras for our customers, we will not only achieve great results, but provide a great experience. We understand that "anyone" can paint, but what makes it a professional job is how the job is "prepped out" before it gets painted. We are certain that by combining a sincere passion for our trade, with our constant focus on customer satisfaction is how we will attract your business now, and keep it for years to come. Call us today for your free estimate and discover what makes us so good. Additional email - andy@elegantestates.biz....

07/12/2018

Wade V.

Often when hiring a company to do work at my house there is room for improvement or you wish the service could be had for less money. I can honestly say that Elegant Estates came in below two other companies that quoted on the work and I could not be happier with how it turned out. It was beyond my expectations. The who process went very smoothly. The communication was great throughout the entire process. He did such a great job painting my house that we hired him back to stain our deck. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone. Andy is a pleasure to work with. He is a very nice guy and his attention to detail is impeccable. Its almost like the money is just a side benefit for him. His satisfaction comes from making the customer happy and delivering a great product.

Description of Work
House was painted, deck was stained

08/02/2016

Don V.

Exceptional professionals - one of the painters conducting the work has a masters degree in art! He paints pictures in his spare time. We had some areas where the paint was coming off of the drywall in sheets - due to the original drywall not being primed when the condo was completely remodeled - 20 years ago. Elegant Estates had not expected the level of problems but simply came forward and did a very complete job - meeting the estimated cost! We've had many painting contractors in our many years of personal and business properties. This group is tops and that is an exception in Wisconsin - where licenses to paint seem nonexistent.

Description of Work
Interior painting of our Condo

Category interior painters

11/20/2015

Steven S.

They power washed the house, ground all the loose paint off the siding, caulked anywhere that was needed,primed the bare wood and applied 2 coats to the siding, soffit and facia and trim. They cleaned up everyday, The house looks great.

Description of Work
Painted the house exterior

05/14/2015

Dale M.

Description of Work
Elegant Estates did the staining and painting (interior and exterior) of a very elaborate master bedroom suite and laundry room addition for me. I personally have worked in construction for over 40 years and and could go on forever over how great it was to work with Andy and his crew, but instead I will simply say it was the best experience I have ever had working with a painting contractor. I would consider going with anyone else a mistake. THE BEST IN 40+ YEARS....BAR NONE!

Category house painters,interior painters

03/17/2014

Heather K.

Home improvements should always be this easy and stress free! Our 90 year old house was peeling significantly and in need of some TLC. After hearing numerous horror home painting stories from friends and neighbors, we were very apprehensive of tackling our homes' painting needs. Upon meeting owner Andy Hill of Elegant Estates, we were put at ease in the initial quoting phase. Andy took the time to hear out and address our concerns and did an excellent job communicating the scope and manner in which the project would be completed. We solicted a number of bids for the job and while Elegant Estates pricing was in the middle, Andy's honesty and desire to do a great job maintaining the integrity of our old house swayed us to Elegant Estates. He was very competent and friendly from quote, paint selection, prep/paint, through final walk through. There were many uphill challenges with painting the Summer of 2013. Early May and June were very rainy and unseasonably cold. Andy did a great job communicating with us the delay and explained why painting in those conditions would adversely affect that final paint job. They were committed to doing the best job possible and wanted to ensure that they could deliver. When the weather improved, Andy's team was confronted with a 100 degree heat index the whole week our house was worked on. Our confidence grew further with the introduction of Andy's crew. The gentleman that are on Andy's team are some of the most courteous, integrity-filled and kind people that I have seen on a job site! The personality of all instilled confidence and trust. They were very respectful and compassionate towards me and my young children. They ensured that even though they were in dangerous heat each day we would have air conditioned comfort every night by adjusting their timing so our wall AC units would be in place when needed. We repeatedly offered to bring the crew cold water and were kindly turned down as it was their policy to bring everything they need and not impose on the home owner. They were prepared for the weather (oppressive heat to sprinkles and storms) and kept an efficient pace. The team was quite, no loud music, loud talking, or conversations that the owner/kids or neighbors would object to. It was almost as if they weren't here until you saw a ladder move or go up. The Elegant Estates team clearly works well together and enjoy what they do. It was fascinating to see how quickly and well they completed their tasks. Not sloppy, no drips on our brick patio or brick walls. The team did a fantastic job cleaning up each day! You would never have known that they had been at the house each evening if not for the huge progress they'd made each day. There was continuous and accurate communication with Andy and the Site Manager, Doug Peterson, I knew what to expect and when. They were prompt, no surprises! They had a clear desire to do the best job possible and would not rush or allow the weather to jeopardize the quality of their work. Top notch all the way! In a final classy touch, we received a personalized, hand written thank you note a few weeks after the job was completed!! I am looking forward to having the team back to work on the inside of my home. I have highly recommended Elegant Estates to many family and friends. I encourage you to make the seemingly daunting task of painting easy by calling Andy. A model by which others should follow!

Description of Work
Complete exterior paint for whole house (siding, trim, down spouts, windows, doors) and garage, replace broken glass in a few windows, and reglaze 90+ year old windows.

08/09/2012

Deborah M.

He's excellent. His estimate was fair. He was very professional and timely. When he stated he was going to be there, he was and when he stated he would give me a bid, it was there. He's pretty much very organized and professional. He did a really nice job. I'm using him again to paint two rooms in my house. He's very good. They moved everything off the deck and it's like one storey up. They moved my stone table and my grill which is a propane grill. They took all of my furniture's out, painted and then put it all back. They did an excellent job of clean up as well.

Description of Work
I used Elegant Estates LLC to paint my huge deck and stairs.

Great Lakes Painting and Steel

Family owned and locally operated since 2000. At Great Lakes Painting and Steel we take care of the customer in a Timely, Professional and Affordable way.

Affordable Painting and Remodeling LLC

We have been in business since 1994. We specialize in Interior Painting and home remodeling. We are fully licensed and fully insured. We take pride in providing quality workmanship and quality service. We accept all major credit cards and provide free Estimates.

Offers by Affordable Painting and Remodeling LLC on Angi
    Bruce Wild Painting

5 peak season employees, no subs, charges a flat rate, no travel charges, ask about angie's list discount.

Our on site capabilities include: Interior and exterior, painting and staining, wallpaper removal, texture spraying, drywall patching, trim and cabinet painting and staining, along with wall & ceiling painting. Our shop is outfitted with a 15' x 17' Spray Booth for cabinet and millwork finishing.

At Elegant Estates we strive for life-long customers. That being said, we will openly admit when a requested job exceeds our abilities. We are great at what we do and will not pretend to be otherwise.