Arch Electric Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2010

Arch Electric is the leading photovoltaic (solar energy) company in Wisconsin. We provide design, installation, system monitoring, education, and financing for renewable energy projects throughout the Midwest. Our team is recognized as one of the finest and most experienced group of renewable energy professionals in the area. We are also very experienced in large and complicated industrial wiring projects. If you have complex manufacturing equipment, we are very capable of doing the job right the first time....

'AAA' Pest Management, LLC

WI's Premier Green & Organic Pest Solutions: Multi-year Super Service Award winner, A+ BBB rating, Certified 'MASTER' Tech, 30+ yrs. Environmentally responsible company which practices IPM - integrated pest management. This is a sustainable approach to managing pests by combining biological, cultural, physical and chemical tools in a way that minimizes economic, health and environmental risks. Wisconsin's Premier Green & Organic Pest Solutions!

Sun Badger Solar

Sun Badger Solar provides high quality, professionally designed solar arrays to home and business owners in Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Florida. Customer satisfaction is our top priority! We treat each project as if it was our own home or business. Sun Badger utilizes the newest technologies on the market to insure your system is built to last, with only Tier One equipment. Our staff has over a decade of experience in the Solar industry, and can help find the best, most economical solution to your energy needs. We also have multiple financing options that can help make solar a reality for anyone on any budget!

Offers by Sun Badger Solar  on Angi
Gabi Solar Shapiro

Why buy power from your utility when you can make your own cleaner, cheaper, renewable electricity? Not only can you bring your bill down, but you also protect yourself from ever-rising electric rates. There has never been a better time to go solar so that you can take advantage of tax benefits, net metering incentives, and add value to your home! I've dedicated myself to helping both people and the planet through providing solar power. I've helped dozens of customers go solar. I take an education first approach and make sure that my customers understand the products and the process. I promise to be fair and honest and help you find a solar system set-up that suits your needs as a homeowner - whether your goal is to get the best ROI, reduce your carbon footprint, have a more efficient home, or to have the peace of mind of having back up power with a battery. *You may also reach us at: 352-507-9118

Offers by Gabi Solar Shapiro on Angi

01/05/2021

My solar panels are up, and I'm happy to say I have gotten a credit on my utility bill because of the surplus power generated. Arch Electric took care of all the paperwork and permitting, and the process was rather simple for me. Their sales reps and installers were excellent communicators, and I am happy with how the installation turned out.

Description of Work
Solar panel installation

Category solar panels

01/04/2021

My solar system (photovoltaic panels or "PV" system as I guess the pros call it) from Arch Electric has been up and running for five months now. I could not recommend Arch Electric more highly. First of all, they are local and have been in Wisconsin a long time. They are a family business. That means something to me. I researched it a bit before I made the first phone call. From what I could ascer...

Description of Work
Full installation of solar photovoltaic system on my roof.

12/02/2020

After receiving quotes and going through a thorough review of 8 companies who do solar installs in the Madison area, we selected ARCH Electric as our vendor of choice and are super glad we did. First off, our sales rep, Stanley, was amazing. He was patient as I asked many questions and very responsive in tweaking the quotes to my requirements (1st star). He wasn't pushy at all, something that I ha...

Description of Work
Solar Install

07/31/2017

Overall, I feel Arch did an excellent job. We bought through a solar group-buy in the summer of 2014. The estimator that came to our house implied a start date that was considerable before when the project actually started, to the point we considered cancelling. Once the project was started, it was completed quickly and we have not had any problems since.

Description of Work
Rooftop Solar Array

07/31/2017

Description of Work
Rooftop Solar Array

Category electrician,solar panels

Solar Panels, Solar Electricity, Photovoltaic Design & Installation, PV, Solar Hot Water, Wind Power for Farms, Energy Efficiency & Management.

We do not do ordinary electrician work for small residential projects. Our business model is focused on renewables and energy management. Please do not call us for simple small electrical projects. However, we do complete many single family residential solar installs.

Check, Financing Available