Brian's Pest Control

With Angi since March 2012

Brian's Pest Control as been proudly serving the Kenosha, WI metropolitan area for nearly ten years. Whether you're experiencing ant problems, intruding rodents, or a bed bug infestation, our experts at Brian's Pest Control will gladly take care of your problem. We'll come to your home or business and provide you with a quick assessment and plan for removing the pests in a safe and cost-effective way....

Mice Hunters Inc

Mice Hunters Inc

Mice Hunters is your leading source of permanent mice removal in the Chicagoland area. We don’t just put out poison's and traps, we are the leading experts in helping you permanently remove mice from entering your home or business. We will do a complete and thorough inspection of your home or business to determine how the mice are entering your structure. We will then set up a mice proofing plan to prevent future re-entering. In order to properly rid your home or business of mice that traveling we must seal any and all construction gaps and holes that they are currently using, and any future holes that they may use to re-enter. We will make sure all methods that are used to rid your home or business of mice is safe for your family and pets. Mice proofing services come with a minimum of a one year guarantee. Call today to schedule a estimate for your home or business same day or next day service available so call now.

Offers by Mice Hunters Inc on Angi

04/12/2017

Amazing! Very respectful willing to take my calls any time of any day! Had no problems answering any questions did his best to make sure my mind was at ease!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bed bug extermination as well as mice and spiders! Brian started he will come out anytime durning my 1 year contract for any past mice, spiders, bees you name it he will come out and take care of it! Also will spray any new furniture I bring in to the home!

10/24/2016

As expected

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Underground wasp nest treatment

11/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Applied insecticide to kill carpenter bees. Application worked. Brian was quick to respond, arrived at the scheduled time and was very knowledgeable. Will hire him again, if needed.

10/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got rid of mice. So far so good

09/03/2015

Despite being based near Kenosha he was very responsive to my East Side Milwaukee home. He baited the traps and I would call when there was a squirrel, he would absolutely be there the next day but often within a couple hours of a call. It's now the next year, we've repaired the soffit and have had no issues with squirrels coming back. Previously, just ensuring the squirrels were out and closing t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a problem with squirrels getting in my soffits. Brian live trapped them and released them miles away. I had contracted with Brian to trap as many squirrels as caught for a 3 month span.

CATEGORY pest control

Full service residential and commercial pest control, specializing in elimination of bedbugs, ants, rodents, bees, roaches, fleas, ticks, and spiders with safe and efficient methods.