TLC Repair Service LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2013

Perform residential and commercial repairs since 2005. Fully insured....

Natures Designers LLC

At Nature's Designers, we enhance what nature creates. We are a full service landscape management and design firm. With over 40 years of experience, we create and enhance functional outdoor living spaces surrounded by beautiful lawns and landscaping. Please contact us for your next project.

MJL LawnCare

Specializing in lawn care! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Flawless Flooring LLC

Flawless Flooring offers the best flooring products on the market with better craftsmanship and durability than big box brands. Come see for yourself at our New Berlin showroom. One of our flooring experts will be happy to run you through all our hardwood, vinyl and laminate flooring options. Some flooring companies have a one-rusty-van setup, operated by part-time teenagers. Other flooring companies subcontract for installation. Flawless Flooring never subcontracts. Each of our crew members is vetted, full-time employees. Employees over subcontractors give us greater accountability and give our customers peace of mind. With 10 vans and 16 employees, our installation crew is miles ahead of our competitors.

06/23/2016

Beth N.

Excellent job

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair appliance installation & garage door repair

Category small appliance repair

06/15/2016

Joe J.

Rich has provided great service for me for 10 years and I will continue to use him

Description of Work
Rich has been doing my handyman work for the past 10 years for my 24 unit apartment building. He is great at light plumbing and general repairs. His specialty is electrical. I feel he does an excellent job for me and that is why I have used him for so long. I would highly recommend Rich / TLC Repair for your handyman work.

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,screen repair,small appliance repair,water heater repair,mailbox repair,ceiling fans,outdoor lighting

TLC Repair Service LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2013

W254N4935 McKerrow Dr

Pewaukee, WI 53072

Home repairs and remodeling, electrical, plumbing & painting.

Concrete, roofing, foundations, structural