Milwaukee Pressure Wash Inc

Founded 1970 • With Angi since September 2003

Cost is determined by the job. ...

Revamp Exteriors

Revamp Exteriors

Revamp Exteriors is an owner operated pressure washing company located in Dousman WI. We specialize in soft wash for exteriors of homes, businesses, driveways, walkways, patios, decks, fences, and MORE! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/01/2020

Things went great. House and deck are much improved and we are very glad we finally did this. Very friendly, easy to work with and responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash aluminum siding and concrete deck

CATEGORY pressure washing

10/18/2019

It went great. Great work, responsiveness, price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed new concrete driveway and 2 new concrete patios, then sealed driveway with concrete sealer.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing

06/27/2019

Dave was very professional and prompt. He answered all of questions without hesitation which told us that he has been in the business for quite awhile. He takes his time and and thoroughly cleans up after his job is complete. I would definitely recommend him for pressure washing decks. He also does deck staining.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash our upper deck and lower patio and walkway

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing

04/10/2019

This is the second time Dave Decker has pressure washed and stained my deck. The last time was three years ago and the stain still looked pretty good. Could probably have waited another year if I had not had some rotten boards on the deck that I felt needed replacing. Dave is prompt, courteous, and diligent - what more could you ask?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck repaired, pressure washed, and stained.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing

07/26/2018

After explaining I was interested in having the exterior of my house cleaned, he responded rather surly saying he would take a look when had time and get a quote to me. I never heard back from him, which is probably just as well as I didn't care for the manner in which he responded to me at the outset of the phone call. Maybe it was a bad day for him - who knows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to get a quote to power wash the exterior of our house.

CATEGORY pressure washing

Deck & fence restoration, clean, strip, re-stain, concrete, patio & building cleaning. Exterior & Interior Painting

Check, American Express